Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,373 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Am Just So Unimpressed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Just So Unimpressed (1881 Views)

Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used / I Have No Girlfriend, The Girls Think I Am Just Too Handsome. See Photos. / Am Just 19&confused Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Just So Unimpressed by EmperorLee(m): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
Vizkizz:
Boring as Bleep! angry

grin cheesy grin The thread boring sotey you modify people wey you been invite cheesy.
Re: I Am Just So Unimpressed by senibo1: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
if that's what he wants, he can come and take it o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The thing is I'm actually not bothered, I just hate how he keeps mentioning my name in his BULLSHYT. There are many ways to troll and have fun. Atleast Mrcork, adaks, mamagee onila even jesusboiy are trolling and having fun without disturbing anybody

Anyways, Na the person sabi
any way you did well to ignore them

I wonder why he was hidding behind alt, you should always be careful with those you call your friends, that poo wasnt from EFCC.... do not trust a nairalander, they might be your friendly with their main, bash you with alt

The op should have fun
Re: I Am Just So Unimpressed by Paseus(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
angry THE MUTHERFVKA KEPT US WAITING... This is 11pm olredy
Re: I Am Just So Unimpressed by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hmm!.
Re: I Am Just So Unimpressed by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
senibo1:
any way you did well to ignore them

I wonder why he was hidding behind alt, you should always be careful with those you call your friends, that poo wasnt from EFCC.... do not trust a nairalander, they might be your friendly with their main, bash you with alt

The op should have fun
That's not my friend. Cuz all he typed are wrong. If he was, he'll Atleast get few things right. But I understand he only tried to paint me black tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Just So Unimpressed by olac21(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
dharay99:

Try a zoo...
Can we visit there together?It will really be a nice experience if we do!
Re: I Am Just So Unimpressed by AngelAhnie(f): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
senibo1:
Who still take them serious, mtcheeeeew, I will rather take mamagee serious than him grin

Let them come

maxi

(1) (2) (Reply)

I will be back / Husband Caught His Wife Having S@x In His House... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.