Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? (1099 Views)

Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President / "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man / Political Parties And Democratic Consolidation In Nigeria. Fourth Republic!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by XXLDICK(m): 6:07am On Sep 08, 2016
Please, state your best president from the fourth Republic using the number tag in the picture in descending order (from the best to the least)

Don't tell me they are all bad. If you feel they are all bad, state from the bad to the worst...

Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by XXLDICK(m): 6:09am On Sep 08, 2016
Mine is 4,1,2&3

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by izzou(m): 6:16am On Sep 08, 2016
Please, state your best president from the fourth Republic using the number tag in the picture in descending order (from the best to the least)

Don't tell me they are all bad. If you feel they are all bad, state from the bad to the worst...

They are all bad

And the worst is Obasanjo

He is the Genesis of our failed democracy

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by 9jii(m): 6:18am On Sep 08, 2016
PMB so far

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by PassingShot(m): 6:26am On Sep 08, 2016
The only man who has shown the strong will to do what others failed to do:

1. The president who has defeated Boko Haram. Before he came Boko Haram was already having a foothold in Lagos and Abuja. If not for him, perhaps you and I will not be able to move freely as much as we do now.

2. The president who has made sure those previously thought "untouchables" confess their crimes against the nation (Mettuh, Falae, etc), made sure some are returning their loots (Nenadi Usman, Bafarawa, etc) made sure some have slept in cells while some are still being held (e.g the almighty Dasuki, Dokpesi, Akpobolokemi, etc)

3. The president who has decided to finally do the right things once and for all irrespective of the pains that come with such decisions. He has banned importation of certain items we shouldn't have ever imported in Nigeria. In a year or two, we will understand the sense in such decisions by this man.

4. The president who most Nigerians (including the wailing zombies) trust will not embezzle/loot their wealth.

5. The president who is showing Kanu the unintelligent educated illiterate that you don't make an attempt to cause another civil war without paying for your sin.

6. The president who is truly sincere in rescuing Nigeria from the orthodoxpoliticians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by XXLDICK(m): 6:38am On Sep 08, 2016
izzou:

They are all bad

And the worst is Obasanjo

He is the Genesis of our failed democracy

OBJ inherited the worst economy ever. The reserve was empty, excess debt, low crude oil price ($14 or thereabout) and he was able to turn things around by handing over the opposite of what he inherited.

OBJ was bad but he was far better than GEJ and PMB. My opinion
Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by adioolayi(m): 6:43am On Sep 08, 2016
OBJ, PMB, YarAdua and GEJ from Best performing to least performing.....At the end of PMB tenure, he is most likely to overtake OBJ..for now..I give it to Eboraowu
Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by okosodo: 6:44am On Sep 08, 2016
Inspite of the hatred GEJ dwarfs them as we will see in the next 7 years
Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by President99: 6:45am On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by izzou(m): 6:51am On Sep 08, 2016
XXLDICK:

OBJ inherited the worst economy ever. The reserve was empty, excess debt, low crude oil price ($14 or thereabout) and he was able to turn things around by handing over the opposite of what he inherited.

OBJ was bad but he was far better than GEJ and PMB. My opinion

But we spent about $16 billion on power which is still epileptic

Its your opinion anyway
Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by Auto58(m): 6:53am On Sep 08, 2016
GEJ IS D ONE.

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by XXLDICK(m): 6:55am On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:

1. The president who has defeated Boko Haram. Before he came Boko Haram was already having a foothold in Lagos and Abuja. If not for him, perhaps you and I will not be able to move freely as much as we do now.
This and TSA are undeniably his only achievements

2. The president who has made sure those previously thought "untouchables" confess their crimes against the nation (Mettuh, Falae, etc), made sure some are returning their loots (Nenadi Usman, Bafarawa, etc) made sure some have slept in cells while some are still being held (e.g the almighty Dasuki, Dokpesi, Akpobolokemi, etc)
Isn't it funny that all the names you mentioned are all affiliated to the PDP Which must be an innuendo referring to the president as a bigot. Least I forget, any conviction yet?

3. The president who has decided to finally do the right things once and for all irrespective of the pains that come with such decisions. He has banned importation of certain items we shouldn't have ever imported in Nigeria. In a year or two, we will understand the sense in such decisions by this man.
Forgive my ignorance, did he ban any product that wasn't banned in the last administration, or is it just forex restriction?

4. The president who most Nigerians (including the wailing zombies) trust will not embezzle/loot their wealth.
Do Nigerians trust those in his cabinet
What has he done about those accused of corruption in his cabinet?

5. The president who is showing Kanu the unintelligent educated illiterate that you don't make an attempt to cause another civil war without paying for your sin.
If he takes glory for this, I hope he also takes responsibility for killing unarmed IPOB protesters.

6. The president who is truly sincere in rescuing Nigeria from the orthodoxpoliticians.
Interesting, how many unorthodox politicians are in his cabinet?
Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by XXLDICK(m): 7:01am On Sep 08, 2016
izzou:

But we spent about $16 billion on power which is still epileptic

Its your opinion anyway
That alone shouldn't quantify him as the worst.
How much was wasted in GEJ's administration?
Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by ajepako(f): 7:04am On Sep 08, 2016
Yar Adua

GEJ

End....
Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by izzou(m): 7:05am On Sep 08, 2016
XXLDICK:

That alone shouldn't quantify him as the worst.
How much was wasted in GEJ's administration?

I didn't say Jonathan was good either

I said Obasanjo is where the problem started from

He could have made Nigeria better because the power was in his hands.

He was also a founding father of godfatherism which is a major problem today
Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by ICRMJigawa(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2016
His seven point agenda was so realistic and he has already begun.

Yaadua

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by XXLDICK(m): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2016
izzou:

I didn't say Jonathan was good either

I said Obasanjo is where the problem started from

He could have made Nigeria better because the power was in his hands.

He was also a founding father of godfatherism which is a major problem today

You said OBJ is the worst, meaning GEJ is better.
I get your point though, OBJ is the worst cause he laid the bad foundation
Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by izzou(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2016
XXLDICK:

You said OBJ is the worst, meaning GEJ is better.
I get your point though, OBJ is the worst cause he laid the bad foundation

Exactly

GEJ too was terrible too. But as for buhari.. .....

God help us
Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by joseph1832(m): 7:13am On Sep 08, 2016
In all fairness, I'd vote 4.
Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by agwom(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by Tremor007: 7:43am On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:

I am really proud of your analytical but epileptic narration on your submissions. You forgot to add;
the President who is surrounded with corrupt ministers and associates like Danbazzau, Buratai, he is going against the federal character commission policy on job placement within his cabinets, a retired army colonel was used to replace head of custom shocked a friend and family of his who had retired was used to head DSS, he is currently taking Nigeria to the abyss and like a proud man you are still hailing him in your sufferings undecided I go with JONATHAN the best of them all.
Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by PassingShot(m): 7:50am On Sep 08, 2016
Tremor007:

I am really proud of your analytical but epileptic narration on your submissions. You forgot to add;
the President who is surrounded with corrupt ministers and associates like Danbazzau, Buratai, he is going against the federal character commission policy on job placement within his cabinets, a retired army colonel was used to replace head of custom shocked a friend and family of his who had retired was used to head DSS, he is currently taking Nigeria to the abyss and like a proud man you are still hailing him in your sufferings undecided I go with JONATHAN the best of them all.
I know the Ineffectual Buffon who didn't even know what was happening around him will be preferred by his likes.

No surprises especially on Nairaland! grin grin grin
Re: Who's Your Best President Of The Fourth Republic??? by Tremor007: 8:32am On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:

I know the Ineffectual Buffon who didn't even know what was happening around him will be preferred by his likes.

No surprises especially on Nairaland! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

There Are No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State / Peter Obi; Atypical Hypocrite / How Amaechi Tried To Bribe The Arrested Justices Of The Supreme Court With $2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.