Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity (16516 Views)

American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet / MAGODO PHASE 2 PLOT FOR 30M---DONT MISS THIS WONDERFUL OFFER..HURRYYYYYY / April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 3:48am On Dec 13, 2016
Best Investment On Earth Is Earth
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 3:53am On Dec 13, 2016
Best Investment On Earth Is Earth Best Investment On Earth Is Earth
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 7:02am On Dec 13, 2016
Buy Now and see how fast your investment will appreciate .trust me u will buy now and thank me later
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
You carry 700k put for mmm, When you can buy land for #650k with huge returns Profit. MMM Don Crash ooooooo
Once Beating twice ________
Invest now Before is too late
Buy land and wait
Don't wait to buy land
call / whatsapp +2348063337234 or 08063337234
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
hello
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
HURRY NOW BEFORE IT TOO LATE AND CALL ME
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
Buy Now and see how fast your investment will appreciate .trust me u will buy now and thank me later
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
STAR GARDENS Location:Sangotedo. 5 minutes drive from Lagos Business School. Opposite Fara Park Estate. Title:Gazetted. C of O is in the final completion stage. Price: & Plot Size: N3.5m Add. Info: Lovely location. Very Developed Area. Serviced Plot (WATER LOCKED)
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter.

Other Estates Available
Commercial plots available upon request.
#What are you waiting for, come and seal the deal. (Affordable and negotiable)

For more enquiries/free site inspection, please contact:
+2348063337234 (Call/Watsapp) 08063337234
or
08115078654, 07013332469
Facebook: www.facebook.com/jejeproperty4real/
BB Pin: D1BC6C7C
Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com or info_jejeproperties@yahoo.com
BLOG: www.jejeproperty..com
Instagram @jejeproperty
Reaching out to Individuals, Families, Corporative, Club Associations, Corporate Organizations
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
hello my ppl
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Opportunities don't happen. You create them.
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 7:02am On Dec 21, 2016
I wish you all the happiness in the world! ...
Happy birthday!!! wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart.
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 6:13am On Dec 22, 2016
OPPORTUNITY!! A FULL PLOT OF LAND
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
HURRY NOW BEFORE IT TOO LATE AND CALL ME
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 5:58am On Dec 24, 2016
OPPORTUNITY!! A FULL PLOT OF LAND
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 1:57am On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
invest now and thank me later
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
jejeproperty:
Be part of the investment
invest
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 6:40am On Mar 11, 2017
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter.Be part of the investment and make your future brighter.
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
jejeproperty:
Lifetime Opportunity 100% Guarantee
invest
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2017
jejeproperty:
invest
gm
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 9:54am On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
jejeproperty:
gm
Hello
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 12:02am On Mar 13, 2017
moment of joy and wonderful future
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 7:47am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by temmy59: 7:50am On Mar 13, 2017
Bitcoin Mining App, For Android
Bitcoin has gained more popularity recently, many organizations are now accepting the crypto currency. There are many ways to earn/make Bitcoin depending on the one you can do better.

Bitcoin mining has always been the best and coolest means to make/earn bitcoin if you are with the right tools.

There are several softwares to mine btc in your pc depending on how profitable and user friendly the softwares are.

But presently there is this amazing breakthrough!
Mining bitcion with your phone!

This works perfectly like system versions, very simple and easy to use, and more expecially it makes it fun to mine with maximum profit.
If you are a miner you would say to yourself that mining BTC on PC you will not get up to #300 Naira in a month how would you mine on Android, it funny isn't.
You want to mine on PC without CPU, high quality graphic cards, you are a learner.
This version on mobile phone Have been continuing to make you 3-4$ per 5 hours mining. Believe Me or not am busy making my BTC.
If you are interested : seriously minded people and people with bitcoin mining knowledge only. Contact me one whatsapp @
Please people with BTC knowledge only and have $20 Because the software cost that. You are really missing if you are not taking this one true platform. It pains me in the heart that just this true opportunity and people are not taking it serious.
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
jejeproperty:
Hello
invest
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
jejeproperty:
Hello
invest in our estate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Another Building Collapses In Onitsha, Five Escape Death / Land Grabbers’ Violent Return To Lagos Leaves Trail Of Blood, Deaths / Recession: 7 Proven Ways To Locate And Buy Houses From Desperate Landlords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.