Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,154 members, 7,852,936 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice (2102 Views)

My Pre-wedding Pix.. My Woman.. My Everything / 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Damianbrown(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2016
Tankz bro, I appreciate
MGtravels:
My dear brother, abviously there are contributing factors relating to your girlfriend's behavior. it may be that she's not seeing a future with you, it may be that she's dating another guy but one thing remains a fact which is that you need to grow up and get yourself established financially. That you are a student doesn't mean you cannot make research on lucrative business that would be demanding in the school such as 'Dry Cleaning Business' or etc to do. Your girlfriend is seeing what her friends do wear and perhaps the kind of phone set they use. Every girl who is not a child of God or whom your relationship is not rooted in absolutely Christian value has 95% tendency to cheat on you. Get over her and focus on yourself.

Yours faithfully
Mr. C. Reginald.
Consultant.
08189412327. rajoku8@gmail.com
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by firstking01(m): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2016
Damianbrown:
For the past one week I have not heard from my girl friend, Even the last time we spoke she wasn't saying a word to me. she stopped visiting, since I came back from school she has only visited twice and didn't even spend up to an hour. She has changed entirely, now am the one doing all the talking and she the listening, and after doing all the talking she would have nothing to say. The one that that got me pissed off was when I called her last week inviting her to come to were I work, she made it clear to me she was not going to come, and never gave me a reason for not coming, and until now we have not spoken and she doesn't care, this was not the girl I fell in love with. Please I need advice from you guys, I still love her even if I feel she no longer love me...
Lalasticlala abeg help a brother move this thing go Im destiny
Dump her fvcking ass abegiundecided
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Oklander: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
Damianbrown:
Exactly she is refusing to say anything, I have tried persuading her to talk but to no avail
If actually you have tried talkn to her and she isn't forthcoming, then you have to move on, she has most probably found some1 else or isn't just interested in you any longer, you shouldn't be afraid of the pain of losing her, face the pain and move on., just dont die, Lol!
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Diplomaticbeing(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
@OP

Relationship of any type is meant to be enjoyed not endured. And the first unspoken rule to observe before entering into an intimate relationship in particular, is telling yourself that no body is indispensable in your life.

Any relationship that necessitates one of the parties involved to self-enslave oneself to make it work/sustain it is not a healthy relationship. Altruism from both the parties involved towards each other is what makes a relationship healthy and sweet.

So, if you search your heart and you are sure that you had been altruistic towards her all the while, then I suggest that you should call off her bluff. Assume as if she never crossed your path before.

Although, I know that a time always come in a relationship when one of the parties involved would need to cut contacts (temporary separation) to evaluate oneself and the journey so far, before considering to move forward together or to put an end to it entirely, this could be the case here - especially, if she was the one that had contributed more to the relationship while it lasted. In the event this become the reason, I will still maintain my stance as stated above, call off her bluff. Let her be the one to re -establish contact with you at her convenience.

1 Like

Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by Damianbrown(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nice one bro, this advise sweet and am goin to take... Tanks o
Diplomaticbeing:
@OP

Relationship of any type is meant to be enjoyed not endured. And the first unspoken rule to observe before entering into an intimate relationship in particular, is telling yourself that no body is indispensable in your life.

Any relationship that necessitates one of the parties involved to self-enslave oneself to make it work/sustain it is not a healthy relationship. Altruism from both the parties involved towards each other is what makes a relationship healthy and sweet.

So, if you search your heart and you are sure that you had been altruistic towards her all the while, then I suggest that you should call off her bluff. Assume as if she never crossed your path before.

Although, I know that a time always come in a relationship when one of the parties involved would need to cut contacts (temporary separation) to evaluate oneself and the journey so far, before considering to move forward together or to put an end to it entirely, this could be the case here - especially, if she was the one that had contributed more to the relationship while it lasted. In the event this become the reason, I will still maintain my stance as stated above, call off her bluff. Let her be the one to re -establish contact with you at her convenience.

Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by CaraJewel(f): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
firstking01:
Dump her fvcking ass abegiundecided
xo should i also dump him...noooooo
Re: My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice by firstking01(m): 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
CaraJewel:
xo should i also dump him...noooooo
Who you talking bout??

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Name Is Dapretender / Can The Opposite Sex Be Platonic Lovers? / 4 Top Ways To Make Her Want To Have Sex With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.