Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Where Can I Get Cheap Books? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Where Can I Get Cheap Books? (555 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Cheap Books? by 4front(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2016
I want to start selling christian's literature books and i don't know how to get cheap books from the source. Please any help from the house?
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Books? by ayandee: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
4front:
I want to start selling christian's literature books and i don't know how to get cheap books from the source. Please any help from the house?
Visit bookstomydoor.com and call 08149279674. We are booksellers and also consult for those who want to venture into sale of christian/motivational literature. What we will do:
1. Advice on location of your store
2. Take you to the major book market where you meet importers/dealers and buy at wholesale prices.
3. Advice on pricing
4. Advice on sales strategy including the use of online platforms to optimise sales.

Get in touch with us.

(1) (Reply)

75 Biblical Truth About Alcohol / Trump’s Victory: I’ll Tear My Green Card On January 20, Says Soyinka / Achebe Remains Finest Nigerian Novelist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.