Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same (68245 Views)

"This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji / Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by IYANGBALI: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Living in her sister's shadow
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by poyet(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
Why is she showing off more than the Linda that has the money?
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by manutdrichie(m): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
smiley not yet, me is still a small girl, bur i tell u it won't be as late has aunty Linda's own

Forget... Nah smallie punany cast pass dis days
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Emmahunk(m): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
Thank your stars for money, you would have been a very ugly girl. See dentition. Anywa , you just displayed the only attractive thing that you posess in your entire body - your boobs.
At times, it's so difficult believing that you are from the same woumb with Linda
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
see boobs chain *********

just kidding ************

fallen towers
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by olisaEze(m): 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
Eyahhh with her breasts like "small chops", dohh grin grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by LoveJesus87(m): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Adaowerri111:
she's got good fashion sense
pele grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by LoveJesus87(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Adaowerri111:
she's got good fashion sense

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by KA24DETT(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
How come no one talking about her bleaching .. It's quite obvious ..
That's inferiority complex .. I prefer her sister though ,, she got Sh*t going on for her but this one ,, she be buying dem bleaching creams with her money

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by ephi123(f): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
Vaseline crew walking in and outta the thread like ==>

"Mtcheeeewwww, DJ Khaled borbi even full pass this one borbi sef..."

You've got to be the FUNNIEST guy on Nairaland right now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
Vaseline crew walking in and outta the thread like ==>

"Mtcheeeewwww, DJ Khaled borbi even full pass this one borbi sef..."

Lols.hahahahhaha

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
ellechrystal:
Smh, I saw this post on her Instagram page, but never thought this crap will be news,
SO, WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW?

Wow! Will u marry me?
N.b; linda ikeji is my neighbour in kpekere island.
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by obontami: 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by outstandingsyll(f): 12:07am On Sep 09, 2016
See this old okpo cheesy as if that's how Linda became a billionaire.
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 09, 2016
k i don see am undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 09, 2016
;
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by kcbomba(m): 6:14am On Sep 09, 2016
I think Vaseline crew go like this one
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided instead of her to challenge her sister to post a pic of her future hubby, she is telling her to take pic, with cloth. *in falz voice* Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest
what an even dumber comment
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
beautiful232:
end time sister

You should challenge yourself to be as decent and successful as she is

not putting on bra to challenge her

Linda ikeja I heart you dear

uuuuuuuuuuuuu grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
wristbangle:

gringringrin

Bros, ur level of "wereyness", I no understand again oo!
I think this was the beginning of alanta cheesy grin.
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Donnyperry:

Abegi, spare me all of that. My profile is a testimony to what i look like
You just feel you can hide behind your keypads and spew balderdash by calling a sister 'ugly' whereas u are not confident in your own self and lack the temerity to put up your picture.
But her picture is there U both are making my day pls continue cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
asuo27:
Wish you same. cheesy

Y Una two cm dey paddy nw I was enjoying the beef nao angrypls go back to d beef o
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
jaybillionaire:

Don't mind him, asslicking that ugly Laura. cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Donnyperry(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
jaybillionaire:

Bro, e be like say u like quarrel pass fight. Instead make u come separate fight u wan stoke the fire. U dey worry ohgrin
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by beautiful232(f): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
jaybillionaire:
uuuuuuuuuuuuu grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by beautiful232(f): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
asuo27:
Don't mind him, asslicking that ugly Laura. cheesy
Tah angry she's not ugly o, dt donperry is right, dt gal is comfy cheesy... Seems u dn't no Wt should be called ugly
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
jaybillionaire:

Tah angry she's not ugly o, dt donperry is right, dt gal is comfy cheesy... Seems u dn't no Wt should be called ugly
Then you don't know Laura.
Linda is prettier.
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
Donnyperry:

Bro, e be like say u like quarrel pass fight. Instead make u come separate fight u wan stoke the fire. U dey worry ohgrin
Don't mind him. grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
beautiful232:

Y dis kind of quote
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by beautiful232(f): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Y dis kind of quote
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Nude Valentine's Photoshoot / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.