Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners (25352 Views)

Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Next2Bezee(m): 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
MJBOLT:
cavill superman is still developing, I'll wait till justice league drop………in one movie hancock pulled a lot sh?? t that most superheroes can't do in a single film

That doesn't quantify his strength. Cavill isn't developing, he is playing the role of an already established Superman.

Even doomsday that drove a tree-trunk wide spike into his chest didn't kill him. If something even smaller went through Hancock he'd be dead on the spot lol

Cavill has been confirmed for Justice League as you already know, that means he didn't die in BvS.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by MJBOLT: 6:16am On Apr 05, 2017
if he's already established then he won't have been a topic of controversy in BvS, besides we are yet to see some of his powerful feats like flying to the sun

Next2Bezee:

That doesn't quantify his strength. Cavill isn't developing, he is playing the role of an already established Superman.

Even doomsday that drove a tree-trunk wide spike into his chest didn't kill him. If something even smaller went through Hancock he'd be dead on the spot lol

Cavill has been confirmed for Justice League as you already know, that means he didn't die in BvS.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by MJBOLT: 6:20am On Apr 05, 2017
That's why I said cavill is still developing, comic supes has tanked far worst than nuclear bomb and remained unscathed

Next2Bezee:

But he survived it. When he was "killed" by doomsday in the comics, he couldn't absorb sunlight anymore because he was dead.
That shows that superman cannot absorb sunlight when he dies.
He was able to absorb sunlight after getting hit by that nuke, that shows he was able to tank it and didn't die despite how he looked.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Next2Bezee(m): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
MJBOLT:
if he's already established then he won't have been a topic of controversy in BvS, besides we are yet to see some of his powerful feats like flying to the sun

Huh?? Lol now you have me confused. The topic of controversy regarding BvS was with the movie itself not the characters.

Superman's capabilities are same across the board regardless of the director.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by MJBOLT: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
I mean in the movie, the whole gods among men stuff

Next2Bezee:

Huh?? Lol now you have me confused. The topic of controversy regarding BvS was with the movie itself not the characters.

Superman's capabilities are same across the board regardless of the director.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Next2Bezee(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
MJBOLT:
That's why I said cavill is still developing, comic supes has tanked far worst than nuclear bomb and remained unscathed

Please explain this "developing" that you speak off. embarassed
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by MJBOLT: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
character development, explaining the thing is too long

Next2Bezee:

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Next2Bezee(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
MJBOLT:
I mean in the movie, the whole gods among men stuff

You mentioned supernatural feats and i gave you one. What's the problem again? Think ive proven beyonf reasonable doubt that superman would kill Hancock.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Next2Bezee(m): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
MJBOLT:
character development, explaining the thing is too long

What does this have to do with what we're debating about?
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by MJBOLT: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
it matters in a certain way, the more a character develops the more we understand them, for superhero film franchises we get to see them Increase in power and the likes of that…

Next2Bezee:

What does this have to do with what we're debating about?
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by MJBOLT: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
depends on what version of supes…the CW superman will lose to hancock 9/10 times

Next2Bezee:

You mentioned supernatural feats and i gave you one. What's the problem again? Think ive proven beyonf reasonable doubt that superman would kill Hancock.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by MJBOLT: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
I wanna ask you this question…
Who would win in a fight
Captain America(mcu)vs Batman (Dceu)

Random encounter

Standard equipments

Next2Bezee:

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Next2Bezee(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
MJBOLT:
I wanna ask you this question…
Who would win in a fight
Captain America(mcu)vs Batman (Dceu)

Random encounter

Standard equipments

If you give Batman the time to prepare for the battle, he would win, no question.

Without prep, Cap takes it but it won't be easy..but Cap wins regardless.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by MJBOLT: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
why did you choose cap?

Next2Bezee:

If you give Batman the time to prepare for the battle, he would win, no question.

Without prep, Cap takes it but it won't be easy..but Cap wins regardless.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Next2Bezee(m): 12:31am On Apr 06, 2017
MJBOLT:
why did you choose cap?

I just both, depends on the situation. Without preparation, although Batman is more skilled at fighting, Captain America still has superhuman fighting and fleeing capabilities. So if both were to fight one on one without gadgets like Cap'n & Iron man did..giving it to Cap'n.

But with Gadgets (&without preparation), im on the fence & more inclined to believe that Batman can win
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by MJBOLT: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
I agree with you in a certain way but without prep batman won't beat cap even with his standard gadgets

Next2Bezee:

I just both, depends on the situation. Without preparation, although Batman is more skilled at fighting, Captain America still has superhuman fighting and fleeing capabilities. So if both were to fight one on one without gadgets like Cap'n & Iron man did..giving it to Cap'n.

But with Gadgets (&without preparation), im on the fence & more inclined to believe that Batman can win
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Posman(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
MJBOLT:
I agree with you in a certain way but without prep batman won't beat cap even with his standard gadgets

I agreed simply cos superhuman strength
Batman's strength is his tactical ability, once u give him to strategize, ur as good as dead
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
Green arrow
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Nedville: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Virgil Van Dijk.....I mean Victor von Doom vs anybody

N.B Dr doom wins....most of the time
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nedville:
Virgil Van Dijk.....I mean Victor von Doom vs anybody

N.B Dr doom wins....most of the time
Dr doom vs the one above all doom loses
Dr doom vs the beyonders doom loses
Dr doom vs molecule man doom loses
Dr doom vs eternity doom loses
Dr doom vs infinity doom loses
Dr doom vs dormammu doom loses
Dr doom vs beyonder doom loses
And many many more
grin
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by SniperAssassin: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2019
stonemind:

The thing no be free oo
Go to readcomiconline
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by sapidsapiens: 7:05pm On May 25, 2020
Max Speed of Comic Republic vs Kid Flash of DC Comics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYXqWmWyc2w

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tboss: Man Claims To Have Spent N200k To Vote For Bbnaija Contestant / #bbnaija: Alex Breaks Down In Tears As Housemates Receive Messages From Home / What Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.