Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks (34217 Views)

Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP / INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo / INEC Postpones Rivers Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by arcnomec(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
There is more to this postponement than meet the eyes.Fees days ago,a new police commissioner was deployed to e state,a statement of security concern was issued,Inec said we are ready for the election few hours ago and now the election has been postponed till 28th.
Funny indeed,something fishy is really going on,I believe Inec has compromised.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by bkool7(m): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
GoggleB:
Buhari that was brought into power by free and fair elections can't seem to arrange one ..Shame on this govt

Hey hey Wailer!

PDP too once postpone an election and they still lost. So, what's up.
What's going to be's going to be
Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by 1stdammy: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

And they lost.
The same way the APC is gonna loose too...........

4 Likes

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by Clinton207: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
Chai u see their lives

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by july66: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
alawi5k:

http://leadership.ng/news/549874/breaking-edo-2016-inec-postpones-election-by-2-weeks
I am just wondering how Lai Muhammed would have reacted to this situation when APC was in opposition. He would have insulted the hell out of Jonathan & his party.

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
Footdragging in progress, I could care less about who wins that election, but the way oshiomole turned from a supposed advocate of the masses to a persecutor and emperor, I'd rather wish for any outcome that'd make him fade into oblivion in Nigeria politics.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by TyrantInAsoRock: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
teebaxy:
I am beginning to miss sir,prof. Attairu Jega

Mcheew

GEJ allowed jega to do his job

If GEJ is like the tyrant dullard

Jega won't be better than maurice

4 Likes

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
Emmysteve:
The most stupid, dumb and useless comment so far in this thread.
hmm 5 likes..

I won't change my opinion

Keep on #wailing

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by Iriruaga100(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Edo is free from militancy n terrorism. Yet, the clueless people at ince n various security agencies cnt conduct election in a peaceful state like edo. Only an hypnotized fellow still believe that apc is going to win d election in edo. An hungry man is an angry man....

3 Likes

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
johnpaulo:
Only in Nigeria
Fayose over to you....I do expect a legal redress latest Friday afternoon compelling INEC to go ahead with the election. grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by colosa: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
We are in serious trouble here in dis country. I must tell u we in EDO state are not happy at all.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by Bgorgeous: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ooh God , what kind of a country is this? So our security personnel cannot protect its citizens? I shame for my country

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by bin1977: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
FREE ICT TRAINING LIVE IN BENIN

1 Share

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by royallord1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
bin1977:
Postponed d election or not PDP CAN NEVER WIN EDO state election. PDP re not focus they re bunch of ex thieves.
MUCOR BRAIN.....
ex-thieves imply they are no thieves ... which makes APC the REAL THIEVES ...

5 Likes

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by toidflex(m): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
keyzid:
I can categorically tell you that INEC has an election body have failed us. They have been compromised and as such, can't portray themselves in their tru image. This is very unfair. One time, they were very inconclusive in most of the elections they conducted. Now, they can't even carry an assignment they have been planning for months now.Shame on you. You have really failed us. Nigeria can't be run by just one party.
read and understand b4 commenting,is it inec that is the cause of the postponemrnt?
Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by DavSagacity(m): 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
Most of us are looking at the adverse effect It will pose to students in the state That are writing the on-going GCE exams If the election Is conducted as scheduled. The exam Is a regional exams That involve some west African Countries. thus, the election ought to be shifted though the ruling party May hav a plan to rig
Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by DavSagacity(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
Most of us are Not looking at the adverse effect It will pose to students in the state That are writing the on-going GCE exams If the election Is conducted as scheduled. The exam Is a regional exams That involve some west African Countries. thus, the election ought to be shifted though the ruling party May hav a plan to rig
Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by amodu(m): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
arcnomec:
There is more to this postponement than meet the eyes.Fees days ago,a new police commissioner was deployed to e state,a statement of security concern was issued,Inec said we are ready for the election few hours ago and now the election has been postponed till 28th.
Funny indeed,something fishy is really going on,I believe Inec has compromised.

My brother, don't read meanings to the postponement.
Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by ehijoe(m): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oshio we know. Obaseki is just a flag bearer not a standard bearer. He should keep on with his plans. that godfatherisin position Oshio is clamoring for has been disorganised. even if this elections is postponed till next year, the truth is APC would keep spending trying to win the minds of Edolites. We are just tired of the govt and their party. Right now PDP supporters are begging for change in Edo state. by now Oshio should be wise to start packing out of states house. This happens to a man who believes in him self alone, neglecting his creator. Good9ite APC according to Baba Iyabo AKA OBJ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by buchilino(m): 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
ki02020:

And what's wrong in trying to make the election right

R U EVEN LISTENING 2 URSELF?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by 4wrd9ja: 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
naijaking1:

Another Yoruba muslim speaking from both sides of his mouth
I am not sure the guy is Yoruba ,Yoruba's are not this stupid, next time you address his person not his tribe, most times this pay per post guys disguise

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by ibietela2(m): 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
brownlord:
The next general election may as well be extended by 4 years, I warned you lots but your stupidity didn't allow you see what you where yearning for. The era of free and fair election is gone. You lots said if Buhari didn't perform you will vote him out but you forgot you only can vote when you're given the right to vote. If APC can't successfully organize one state or even a local govt election in a day how how are they to organize a general election across the Length and breath of Nigeria?

Omenka, passingshot, obiageli, R3t@rdemdem and other Buhari sycophants is this the change you guys where yearning for? Even Obiageli don't have enough money to buy feed for poultry because of the prize of maize, this was someone who was doing very well and even employing others during the corrupt GEJ era, smh

She own a poultry farm? I thought her account was Deactivated?

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by hon4real(m): 5:29am On Sep 09, 2016
ki02020:

And what's wrong in trying to make the election right
making election right? election in a single state that we ve bn preparing for since last year? security agencies before now said they were on ground, just less than 48hrs you're changing the date? and you're in support with your sane mind? my dear, edolites are too educated and wise to be fooled by APC delay tactics, I believe this will change the minds of the few APC left over fans to canvas for PDP for a successful poll. just imagine their excuse, before you shift something you must look for one excuse to give na. as state where there's no insurgency, a state free from terrorism, a law abiding state... you're coming out with one irresponsible reason to postpone election because APC asked you to postpone it so that they can execute their mischief. May God help Nigeria, this is why I am scared that we may not get out of this recession so easily cos truth and sincerity is not in APC as a party.

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by Gkshy2011(m): 5:37am On Sep 09, 2016
APC just shot theirselves in the foot

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by pascal558(m): 6:22am On Sep 09, 2016
Iriruaga100:
Edo is free from militancy n terrorism. Yet, the clueless people at ince n various security agencies cnt conduct election in a peaceful state like edo. Only an hypnotized fellow still believe that apc is going to win d election in edo. An hungry man is an angry man....
oh u knw this but failed to lecture ur pastor,who was busy begging the question on the debate which u guys said he won,cos most of u dnt knw the fallacy called petitio principii...... Ur ize iyamu was busy saying Edo is no secured nd here are his followers wailing abt security,am a bit confused here
Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by pascal558(m): 6:27am On Sep 09, 2016
ehijoe:
Oshio we know. Obaseki is just a flag bearer not a standard bearer. He should keep on with his plans. that godfatherisin position Oshio is clamoring for has been disorganised. even if this elections is postponed till next year, the truth is APC would keep spending trying to win the minds of Edolites. We are just tired of the govt and their party. Right now PDP supporters are begging for change in Edo state. by now Oshio should be wise to start packing out of states house. This happens to a man who believes in him self alone, neglecting his creator. Good9ite APC according to Baba Iyabo AKA OBJ.
if u call oshiomole a godfather for trying to use his good legacies to campaign for obaseki,then what will u call Dan orbi,igbinedion,chief anini.. Hmmm.... Lets learn nt to use sentiment ,y cant lucky igbinedion come out openly to join ize iyamu in his campaign cos he was once a pdp governor too
Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by jossy4joseph(m): 6:47am On Sep 09, 2016
APC is dead in Edo State

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by unite4real: 7:18am On Sep 09, 2016
GoggleB:
Who said Buhari is a saint

APC looking for ways to rig this election but God won't let dem...

Elections has gone back since this man Buhari brought in His own dumbest Inec chairman Prof Mahmoud Yakubu..
APC is now scared Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu..

Osho baba is finished grin

That's was what people said when pdp postponed the last presidential election but the opposition ended up the winner
Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by brightonline: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2016
What APC fail to realize is this... Elections has pass the stage of part (APC / PDP), now in credibility of the candidate!
Pastor Osagie all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by tammie24: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2016
To give the time to rig like they did in Kano

Edo people make una dey watchful

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by intrepid: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2016
You are are saying that you will vote PMB out in 2019,but from what is already happening even as APC CANNOT conduct common councillorship elections, I doubt if there will be any election in 2019.

What if there's no general election in 2019?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks by Gabbyraze(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2016
brownlord:

STFU and who control the police? what can of violence will ensue from just one state election that a country like Nigeria should not be able to curtail, why do we have the security men? What will the postponement do to security of the state and election after two weeks?
Insults won't work homie,aniways its been postponed so deal with it. Nonetheless waec exams are on,so that affects it too..sorry bruv,I don't trade insults with e-warriors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) / Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) / #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.