Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) (35138 Views)

Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Brazilian Army Welcomes Buratai In Brazil (Photos) / Buratai In Special Forces Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by AjayiWrites: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
Chief of Army staff General Burutai in the Ancient city of Nembe, Bayelsa State, at the palace of Mingi, king Edmund Maduabibi Daukoru, the Amayanabo of Nembe kingdom.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/general-burutai-in-ancient-city-of.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by AjayiWrites: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
I hope its not what I am thinking...

Millitants? Make una remember the cleric for Kaduna oo

See more here...

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/general-burutai-in-ancient-city-of.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nice Uniforms!!!

Nothing more

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
AjayiWrites:
I hope its not what I am thinking...

Millitants? Make una remember the cleric for Kaduna oo

lalasticlala
What are you thinking?

7 Likes

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
AngelAhnie:
What are you thinking?

He is thinking his thoughts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by AjayiWrites: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
Jhuniyour:

Thank you... Is it a crime to think again?

I will tell lalasticlala for you

1 Like

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
Jhuniyour:

That's what I want know

3 Likes

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
AngelAhnie:
That's what I want know

It is nearly wrong wishing to know someone's thought. undecided

4 Likes

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
Jhuniyour:

It is nearly wrong wishing to know someone's thought. undecided
You win

5 Likes

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by Garshyzee(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
salute to the gallant men of the Nigerian ARMY.....

5 Likes

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by Oildichotomy(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4212982_b_jpgefaf98db2eac3a61946ca0282ae6ddd4

This Amanyanabo have to give some salute to that Yellow pepper soldier sha

Dope Attire though

#ProudND

3 Likes

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by NOC1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Military just de flex my Niger Delta okooo, if na Tompolo you de wait for hmmmhmmm, him no de comot. They dead can bury themselves or the can postpone him papa burial till whenever.

2 Likes

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by Badtman(m): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Buratashi Olori Ogun 1
Ipob husband

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tompolo dem dey wait for you o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by ramdris(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
Why will Albino b a Soldier? the guy will be too obvious during operation na...#justkidding..

3 Likes

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by obailala(m): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
What if Buratai is ambushed and ***** in this visit?

#JustThinking lipsrsealed
Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
ramdris:
Why will Albino b a Soldier? the guy will be too obvious during operation na...#justkidding..

You wan take laugh kill me. That's an Igbo Major General. If you think he is too light skinned, or albino for the military, make you see former DG of NYSC...Gen. Nnamdi Okore, that one nah white man oh with blue eyes. I have seen several of them Igbo officers in the Nigerian military as light as white or mixed. My good friend Nkem who is a major light pass these ones. The fact is they are pure Nigerians, born and brought up in Naija.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by Decibel: 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
obailala:

He must have gone there with military helicopter

2 Likes

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by 989900: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Brutal Buratai. #elfearless

2 Likes

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by 989900: 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
obailala:

He likely went with a whole brigade cheesy . . . not everyone can come in . . . they do this for a living.

4 Likes

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by Biafman: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
saint7000:

You wan take laugh kill me. That's an Igbo Major General. If you think he is too light skinned, or albino for the military, make you see former DG of NYSC...Gen. Nnamdi Okore, that one nah white man oh. I have seen several of them Igbo officers in the Nigerian military as light as white or mixed. My good friend Nkem who is a major light pass these ones. The fact is they are pure Nigerians, born and brought up in Naija.
Ohh my God, what's an Igbo military General or any military rank doing in the ND? I hope they know how to fake their weapons and not shoot at any single soul in ND during this hausa/fulani useless military operation of keep their stolen oil flowing. These ND Chiefs don't have self decency at all, just look at how a high chief of that age used two hands to greet the small hausa/fulani military occupier of his land. God, why can't these people wake up for once and take theri destiny into their hands?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
Biafman:

Ohh my God, what's an Igbo military General or any military rank doing in the ND? I hope they know how to fake their weapons and not shoot at any single soul in ND during this hausa/fulani useless military operation of keep their stolen oil flowing. These ND Chiefs don't have self decency at all, just look at how a high chief of that age used two hands to greet the small hausa/fulani military occupier of his land. God, why can't these people wake up for once and take theri destiny into their hands?

Buratai is not a Hausa/Fulani man. Get your information right.

14 Likes

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by herzern(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
Burutai!!!..

Even Lalasticlala dey fear Burutai.....he carry "4" thread qive ham....... grin..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by nototribalist: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
Garshyzee:
which gallant comon gerrarahere.

12 Likes

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by HRich(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
Sneak Fvcking General
Hope he has gone to see the body of the Old man his boys Killed
Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by todayboy: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
Their is no Shiites in bayelsa before this monster called buratai will start killing innocent people

4 Likes

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by veekid(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
n̫a̫i̫r̫a̫l̫a̫n̫d̫ m̫o̫d̫s̫ a̫r̫e̫ c̫o̫n̫f̫u̫s̫e̫d̫
Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin

When Nairalander Moderators are war,
U see same topic /thread making Front page 4times at same time same hour same station

1 Like

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by bintalabi(f): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
ki a laaaa de?
the visit important sooo?

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by ezeagu(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ancient city?

Africans too love aggrandisement.

2 Likes

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by atirolu(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
Garshyzee:

Gallant ko
Gala ni

2 Likes

Re: General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
The Heart Breaker of Niger Delta Terrorist and ipob. The slayer of Boko Haram. The man who put some sense to Shi'a group.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters / Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform / Bruises Spotted On Corpse Of Lucky Ayomanor Who Died In Police Custody (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.