Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release (28783 Views)

Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 / 3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by barackodam: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Flawlessangel:

alienware for gaming abi?

yeah.....best gaming system
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by barackodam: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
HalimaX:

Trending fashion is one bane of this world.
@bolded, better for me to buy it a cheaper rate compred to the absurdity these peeps are selling.
I am nt really a phone freak.

oh well, that's why you can say so.....

our main problem is dollars, if not, guys would be using top notch phones by now
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by HalimaX(f): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
barackodam:

oh well, that's why you can say so.....

our main problem is dollars, if not, guys would be using top notch phones by now

Yeah, dollars.
If not, phones will not be that expensive

even chinese OEMs are affected.
Everything is now soo very expensive.
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Oliver00g(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Op Iike your font. What's the name? Thanks
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
princeakins:
On September 7, the people from Apple decided to release their latest gadgets from the iPhone 7 series, the Apple Watch 2 and the incredible wireless Airpods.

What makes this news more delicious is that, the cheapest iPhone 7 costs roughly 300,000 in Naira.

I just don't see the need for this thread. 32gb version of iphone 7 costs $650, same price as galaxy s7, htc 10 and LG g5. A galaxy note 7 costs $900 and yet people buy them, why are we seeing lots of these threads just because apple released a new iPhone and price is the same as last year's iPhone. If $650 usd is equivalent to 300k in naija then that is not apple's fault, blame nigeria economy for that. Same way infinix and tecno release phones that would have sound for 25k 2 years ago but now selling for 50k.
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by princeakins(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
mhisbliss:
grin applause applause applause you sef funny sha, well written piece, where have you been anyways

Hv bn to london, to see d queen.. grin tongue

I no kuku run, i jejely dey observe for background n hv bn a stan follower of ur dairy.. u don dey tempt me to start my own o tongue cheesy ..Dont mind dr prophecies joor, i dont comment lik bfor doesnt mean i don check NL ... cheesy

U kuku forget me na sad

Hope uv bn doin pretty gud..

Miss u paa lik penalty... wink

Enjoyin ur dairy lik 24 jack bauer.. cool
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by princeakins(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
greenhulk:

I just don't see the need for this thread. 32gb version of iphone 7 costs $650, same price as galaxy s7, htc 10 and LG g5. A galaxy note 7 costs $900 and yet people buy them, why are we seeing lots of these threads just because apple released a new iPhone and price is the same as last year's iPhone. If $650 usd is equivalent to 300k in naija then that is not apple's fault, blame nigeria economy for that. Same way infinix and tecno release phones that would have sound for 25k 2 years ago but now selling for 50k.

Ur absolutely entitled to your opinion...

Bye..
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by princeakins(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
mzanave:
6 sef I never use I will jejeli keep using my 5s

Lol.. u can now jejely buy d 6 series cuz d launch of d 7th series ll crash d previous versions.. grin

Oya go computer village or slot go buy am.. mention me wen done..

Ur dp got me tingolingoli cool
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by mhisbliss(f): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
princeakins:

Hv bn to london, to see d queen.. grin tongue

I no kuku run, i jejely dey observe for background n hv bn a stan follower of ur dairy.. u don dey tempt me to start my own o tongue cheesy ..Dont mind dr prophecies joor, i dont comment lik bfor doesnt mean i don check NL ... cheesy

U kuku forget me na sad

Hope uv bn doin pretty gud..

Miss u paa lik penalty... wink

Enjoyin ur dairy lik 24 jack bauer.. cool
wao seriously i thought you've disappeared, why will i forget you? You're good to have around, you read my diary? And you like it. Wao am happy to hear this, if you honestly like it then start yours I'd love to know about you, and for the records i dont forget friends ok? I'll mention you in my next update
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Kingy10: 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Honestly i would've love to buy it......but just that they might not have the colour i want which is "Goldish Black" cry
But it first the Aba made goldish black case ll be out soon grin grin
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by princeakins(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
benardj3:
pls where are those ppl dat lost their virginity for bold 5.................make sure u don't do anything stupid for iphone 7........ e go still lose value ...

Valueless already.. so it doesnt matter grin grin
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by adeife16(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
barackodam:
iPhone 7.........
no beef meant, but it can go to hell

400k go buy me medium sized alien ware and I'm dying to get the smallest,
400k on top phone kon use 50k+ buy ear piece
tufiakwa and yes feel free to call me a broker...
400k ontop 2gb ram quad core phone??
HTC m10 no expensive like that and is better in all fukking ramifications.....
shior....
angryangryangryangryangryangry
bro you've said it all
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by princeakins(m): 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Anabel:
If someone buy and dash me, I'll swear for the person. Pls give me the money. Stone press is 50k. Overlocking machine is 150k. And I'll buy 3 more mannequins and have change to buy materials to sew ready to wear. And I'll be putting the person in my prayers everyday before I put myself

U really hv a gud buisness idea... cool

Can we discuss d interest ?
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by princeakins(m): 12:03am On Sep 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
wao seriously i thought you've disappeared, why will i forget you? You're good to have around, you read my diary? And you like it. Wao am happy to hear this, if you honestly like it then start yours I'd love to know about you, and for the records i dont forget friends ok? I'll mention you in my next update

Right frm d start, i tuk ma tym to read n share .. wish i culd comment sef cuz of som funny nawti tins u did tongue dont ask me.

Buh am a lazy typer embarassed , dnt fink i can start typin
Buh urz kips me inspired.. i myt chnge ma mind n devote time to start soon grin

Say me well to ur twinny.. smiley en wen u get to d village, crush d witches cheesy i knw u got d power..

Stay safe.. am happy uv gel well into Nairaland dramatic world.. u ll sure hv a story to tell somday bou it..

Chop kiss
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by princeakins(m): 12:04am On Sep 10, 2016
Onesimus07:
[color=#990000][/color] HOPE I CAN BUILD A HOUSE ON THE IPHONE ..COS THAT NA LAND MONEY O

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by chigoizie7(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
I will rather pay 3yrs rent in one swope and keep using my BB10 than buy that phone.

E get one girl( na my friend she be), I know say she go soon begin use that phone, but she no get apartment of her own oh, always doing attach for people house.

Set ur priorities right.

What is iPhone 7? I no use all the features wey 5s carry come b4 I sold it, based on say I no understand why I de use such phone in d 1st place.
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lemme make money first..... Then I'd think about waiting till iphone 8 comes out...
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Anabel(f): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
princeakins:

U really hv a gud buisness idea... cool

Can we discuss d interest ?

OK. Do you need a business plan?
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Iseoluwani: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
Checking on prices of iPhone 7 in #Nigeria

iPhone 7 32GB model: NNG207,680

iPhone 7 128GB model: NNG239,680

iPhone 7 256GB model: NNG271,680

iPhone 7 Plus 32GB: NNG246,080

iPhone 7 Plus 128GB: NNG278,080

iPhone 7 Plus 256GB: NNG310,080

Ok now, to hoes out there.. I think ur p***y wouldn't be enough so u have to add ur kidney...... biko!
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by princeakins(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2016
Anabel:

OK. Do you need a business plan?

Yes dear... let discuss dt off here..check ma profile n msg me on whatsapp..

Anticipating.. wink

1 Like

Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Ephramed(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2016
I WOULD LOVE TO USE THIS PHONE....
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Souljaboi1: 10:45am On Sep 28, 2016
thunder74:
Some years ago, I used to buy any phone I like the week it is launched even before it gets to Nigeria market and most times very expensive e.g I bought Z10 @ N116k, I bought 2 bc I change my wife's phone whenever I change mine. I bought Samsung note 10.1 tablet @ N126k. Nokia N9 Dstv edition, can't remember the price again and the smaller Dstv Nokia phone for my wife. Even the Camon C9 and Boom J8 we are using now were bought at virgin prices the week they were launched.

I hv realized that I was stupid to have wasted so much money on those products then because the amount could have bought some numbers of blocks on my house projects.

Now Z10 is about N20k and those Nokia phones do not exist again. Oju to ba farabale, a r'imu. If you can learn to wait, you will use it someday.

Oro le so !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NCAA To Demolish Globacom Masts Nationwide Over ₦5.9 Billion Debts / Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything / Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.