Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release (28782 Views)

Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 / 3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Kaybaba5(m): 6:43am On Sep 09, 2016
Iphone and seven , dont know which to buy
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Valfrankie(m): 6:43am On Sep 09, 2016
I would like to buy this for my girlfriend.... Does anyone know where I can get the gold version please? cry

Just kidding grin
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Christardor: 6:44am On Sep 09, 2016
I Dunno Why Electronic Gadgets Don't Freak Me Out...#team Simple Life

1 Like

Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Iseoluwani: 6:46am On Sep 09, 2016
IPhone ko sphone ni

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Iseoluwani: 6:47am On Sep 09, 2016
Kaybaba5:
Iphone and seven , dont know which to buy

Just buy 7. Which z one digit

grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Iseoluwani: 6:49am On Sep 09, 2016
Buhari y.

You made this phone expensive , can't even use it to call angels talkless of saying God

Iranu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by kulikuli45: 6:49am On Sep 09, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Iseoluwani: 6:52am On Sep 09, 2016
Now because of this phone now, relationship will start mis-firing. One won't be able to make im girl happy .

2weeks after this phone z out n you don't buy it for your girl.
Just be surprised she will sack you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Megaflex(m): 6:55am On Sep 09, 2016
who iphone epp?? wey hungry dey country like dis. 400k ke??
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by doskie(m): 6:55am On Sep 09, 2016
What phone does mark Zuckerberg use?

2 Likes

Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 09, 2016
Snow5:
Money wey I go take buy two "lands " in delta state...

Make I take am buy iPhone wetin?...

Kuku kee me... grin shocked

Which Delta?? That 400k ,you go use am settle land issues....
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Zellie: 7:06am On Sep 09, 2016
They don't have the color I want angry

1 Like

Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by niggi4life(m): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2016
Who says Nigerians are totally broke?

I was at Slot Ikeja yesterday and there was a queue at a corner, so much of queue i began to wonder which of the chinko fone don enter town again.

To my surprise, they were pre ordering for the iPhone7

And by the way, d cheapest is around 400K, while the average ones are roughly about 600-800k(using the recent exchange rate of dollars)

5 Likes

Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by nrexzy: 7:10am On Sep 09, 2016
barackodam:
iPhone 7.........

no beef meant, but it can go to hell

400k go buy me medium sized alien ware and I'm dying to get the smallest,

400k on top phone kon use 50k+ buy ear piece

tufiakwa and yes feel free to call me a broker...

400k ontop 2gb ram quad core phone??

HTC m10 no expensive like that and is better in all fukking ramifications.....

shior....

angryangryangryangryangryangry
Ur smart son

1 Like

Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by VivaDeAngelo(m): 7:15am On Sep 09, 2016
thunder74:
With N400k, you can get a half plot of land at our estate, Grace Park and Garden, and still have some change to fence it at barifecrealtieslimiteddotcom

where is your estate located please?

1 Like

Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by delishpot: 7:17am On Sep 09, 2016
barackodam:
iPhone 7.........

no beef meant, but it can go to hell

400k go buy me medium sized alien ware and I'm dying to get the smallest,

400k on top phone kon use 50k+ buy ear piece

tufiakwa and yes feel free to call me a broker...

400k ontop 2gb ram quad core phone??

HTC m10 no expensive like that and is better in all fukking ramifications.....

shior....

angryangryangryangryangryangry

My brother no be small O. Then a few weeks after they release iPhone 8 super pack SSS come take cheapen your 7

1 Like

Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by delishpot: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2016
doskie:
What phone does mark Zuckerberg use?

He doesn't ask what shoes you wear before buying his Na. E no matter what someone else does. What maters is what you feel is right to do taking into consideration all things playing out in ones life at the moment and projected future plans.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by SuperS1Panther: 7:21am On Sep 09, 2016
Do I like the phone? Yes I do

Can I use my hard earned money to buy it? No, I can't.

Not in these days of resetting our heads by Buhari. Days of ATM Dasuki is over, iPhone 7 should have been released then.

Sorry, iPhone 7 you came a little bit late. I will keep rocking my 6.

1 Like

Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by danthamccoy(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2016
edlion57:
400 hundred thousand naira for a phone... Any body way buy this shit is poor and stupid....we are the one killing our economy
You are not one for logic, are you?

1 Like

Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 09, 2016
edlion57:
400 hundred thousand naira for a phone... Any body way buy this shit is poor and stupid....we are the one killing our economy

What you just said is "Four hundred thousand Hundred thousand" you sef ve confuse ahbi
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by power900: 7:29am On Sep 09, 2016
lol, the earlier people start rearranging their priorities and know what they need and what they want, then this country can become great again.........I did not hate on the iPhone ooo,before the idiot mod go come ban me for even giving Nairaland traffic,mtcheeeew
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Mendeblack21(m): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2016
Great for those who can afford it
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 09, 2016
thunder74:
With N400k, you can get a half plot of land at our estate, Grace Park and Garden, and still have some change to fence it at barifecrealtieslimiteddotcom

That be say land expensive for your area o, I'm guessing its lag.
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 09, 2016
edlion57:

WAllaahi......this is extravagance.
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by teekay213(m): 7:34am On Sep 09, 2016
akanbimustaphao:
If person buy it and dash me, I'll appreciate it shaa
NO O!WHY HE NO KUKU GIV ME THE CASH.400k.
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by tarehothot: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2016
;Dphone wey de give eternal life..lol
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 09, 2016
niggi4life:
Who says Nigerians are totally broke?

I was at Slot Ikeja yesterday and there was a queue at a corner, so much of queue i began to wonder which of the chinko fone don enter town again.

To my surprise, they were pre ordering for the iPhone7

And by the way, d cheapest is around 400K, while the average ones are roughly about 600-800k(using the recent exchange rate of dollars)

Really it saddens me, when some people are hungry....

Infact it may sound funny, but this changed my mood.

1 Like

Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2016
Honestly i would've love to buy it......but just that they might not have the colour i want which is "Goldish Black" cry

1 Like

Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by southernbelle(f): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2016
Lol..funny comments
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Mykcool(m): 7:39am On Sep 09, 2016
Snow5:
Money wey I go take buy two "lands " in delta state...

Make I take am buy iPhone wetin?...

Kuku kee me... grin shocked
which area the land dey
Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2016
Those who can afford it will buy it and there is nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: 11 Hilarious Ways The Internet Reacted To The Iphone 7 Release by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 09, 2016
iPhone 1 nor dey?seems that's the what me I can afford o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NCAA To Demolish Globacom Masts Nationwide Over ₦5.9 Billion Debts / Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity / Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.