Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Who Needs To Change: Buhari Or Me? By Dimien - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Needs To Change: Buhari Or Me? By Dimien (729 Views)

2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana / Buhari Or No Buhari, "North Must Retain Presidency Till 2023"- Arewa Youth Forum / Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Needs To Change: Buhari Or Me? By Dimien by dimieprincess(f): 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
I received the "change begins with me" campaign of the Buhari's government with so much discomfort because I am now convinced they lack what leadership is all about. What kind of change do they expect from us? They increased gas, we accepted. They increased food price, we obliged. No salaries as workers have being subjected to live in squalor , yet no one takes to the street. Exchange rate is at all time high, we still accorded them respect.

The yearly 4000 MW they promised us is no where near obtainable, yet we obliged them their respect as our unfortunate leaders. The worst of all, there is no relics of improvement on virtually everything about Nigeria; we still pay our bills. There is multiple taxation, wit: increased in Stamp duties, introduction of communication tax and we are still willing to pay being Nigerians, increased in VAT etcetera.

Despite the hogwash and arrogance being shown to us, being Nigerians as the most religious country on earth we still pray for them in Churches, Mosques, Okija shrine, Orunmila shrine and in our private intentions. What change from us do they want? Is it until they sell us to China?

I think this campaign of "change begins with me" by the APC FG is a joke taken too far, "Change" does not begin with me. Change should begin with President Muhammadu Buhari and his government. In my candid view, this campaign is another diversionary tactics by the ruling class to alter the narrative of the leadership failure that has plagued our nation over the years. Just like previous similar campaigns, this one will not yield any tangible result.

Let President Buhari and his government practice the change that they preach and Nigerians will follow suit. The attempt to
shift responsibility from the governance to the governed is unacceptable.
Pro Buhari fanatics might have promised change or in any case, it was Buhari and his party that promised Nigerians change and not the other way round.
If this is an attempt to distract our attention from the terrible and excruciating economic situation in the country it has failed
already. Never again shall Nigerians be hoodwinked to such cheap campaign.

From Dimien
Re: Who Needs To Change: Buhari Or Me? By Dimien by raph101(m): 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
All I can say is #killapc

And the trouble will end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Needs To Change: Buhari Or Me? By Dimien by stal: 12:01am On Sep 09, 2016
APC has earned themselves a Phd in blame game. Gej is no more to blame but the people. Very unbelievable to hear him say change is only possible if nigerians kickstart it.i thought they say leadership is by example.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Needs To Change: Buhari Or Me? By Dimien by Standing5(m): 12:42am On Sep 09, 2016
Don't change now . . . keep giving and taking bribe, keep blowing pipelines, keep idling away in government offices and expecting bumper pay, keep the wailing like some white dude will stroll in and pay top dollar for it.
Re: Who Needs To Change: Buhari Or Me? By Dimien by Standing5(m): 12:42am On Sep 09, 2016
dimieprincess:
I received the "change begins with me" campaign of the Buhari's government with so much discomfort because I am now convinced they lack what leadership is all about. What kind of change do they expect from us? They increased gas, we accepted. They increased food price, we obliged. No salaries as workers have being subjected to live in squalor , yet no one takes to the street. Exchange rate is at all time high, we still accorded them respect.

The yearly 4000 MW they promised us is no where near obtainable, yet we obliged them their respect as our unfortunate leaders. The worst of all, there is no relics of improvement on virtually everything about Nigeria; we still pay our bills. There is multiple taxation, wit: increased in Stamp duties, introduction of communication tax and we are still willing to pay being Nigerians, increased in VAT etcetera.

Despite the hogwash and arrogance being shown to us, being Nigerians as the most religious country on earth we still pray for them in Churches, Mosques, Okija shrine, Orunmila shrine and in our private intentions. What change from us do they want? Is it until they sell us to China?

I think this campaign of "change begins with me" by the APC FG is a joke taken too far, "Change" does not begin with me. Change should begin with President Muhammadu Buhari and his government. In my candid view, this campaign is another diversionary tactics by the ruling class to alter the narrative of the leadership failure that has plagued our nation over the years. Just like previous similar campaigns, this one will not yield any tangible result.

Let President Buhari and his government practice the change that they preach and Nigerians will follow suit. The attempt to
Pro Buhari fanatics might have promised change or in any case, it was Buhari and his party that promised Nigerians change and not the other way round.
If this is an attempt to distract our attention from the terrible and excruciating economic situation in the country it has failed

From Dimien
Don't change ohhh . . . keep giving and taking bribe, keep blowing pipelines, keep idling away in government offices and expecting bumper pay, keep the wailing like some white dude will stroll in and pay top dollar for it.

1 Like

Re: Who Needs To Change: Buhari Or Me? By Dimien by ChimaAdeoye: 12:56am On Sep 09, 2016
[size=15pt]Buhari needs to change his wicked and petty attitude.

The northerners ALWAYS voted for northerners, Yet OBJ or GEJ even sited more projects in the north. They were never called 5% nor actions taken to exclude them from civil service,police and the armed forces.

However, when the SE and SS voted for their son, Buhari has never gotten over it. He has done everything in the world to turn their region into a war torn zone and virtually cleansed them from all federal government positions. Yet, Buhari wonders why the people are unhappy?

Buhari is a certified HYPOCRITE!

He needs to change his stinking hypocrisy to allow Nigeria to prosper.
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Needs To Change: Buhari Or Me? By Dimien by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:09am On Sep 09, 2016
dimieprincess:

From Dimien
Its now clear to the rest of the world that most of you Nigerians are just animals on two feet--- like ostriches--- only that you've learned the manner of human speech. Who supports continuation of decadence in a society?

You guys are sick.
Re: Who Needs To Change: Buhari Or Me? By Dimien by blazer234: 1:21am On Sep 09, 2016
Standing5:
Don't change now . . . keep giving and taking bribe, keep blowing pipelines, keep idling away in government offices and expecting bumper pay, keep the wailing like some white dude will stroll in and pay top dollar for it.

You comment insensibly.

Was this the promise your party made when campaigning? You claimed the government would transform Nigeria for the masses, but now, you have turned the table, asking the masses to transform Nigeria's for the government.

You think Nigerians are fools?

Your party will discover that they are the fools by 2019.

Your party's defeat starts with the Edo election.

If you like, postpone the election for 3 months, APC will still lose

I'm certain some of you have blocked brains. You will still hail buhari even if he raaaaapes your mom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Needs To Change: Buhari Or Me? By Dimien by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 09, 2016
raph101:
All I can say is #killapc

And the trouble will end
i doubt it
Re: Who Needs To Change: Buhari Or Me? By Dimien by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 09, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:
[size=15pt]Buhari needs to change his wicked and petty attitude.

The northerners ALWAYS voted for northerners, Yet OBJ or GEJ even sited more projects in the north. They were never called 5% nor actions taken to exclude them from civil service,police and the armed forces.

However, when the SE and SS voted for their son, Buhari has never gotten over it. He has done everything in the world to turn their region into a war torn zone and virtually cleansed them from all federal government positions. Yet, Buhari wonders why the people are unhappy?

Buhari is a certified HYPOCRITE!

He needs to change his stinking hypocrisy to allow Nigeria to prosper.
[/size]
Who cares about you opinion anyway?
Re: Who Needs To Change: Buhari Or Me? By Dimien by Standing5(m): 2:59am On Sep 09, 2016
blazer234:

You comment insensibly.

Was this the promise your party made when campaigning? You claimed the government would transform Nigeria for the masses, but now, you have turned the table, asking the masses to transform Nigeria's for the government.

You think Nigerians are fools?

Your party will discover that they are the fools by 2019 .

Your party's defeat starts with the Edo election.

If you like, postpone the election for 3 months, APC will still lose

I'm certain some of you have blocked brains. You will still hail buhari even if he raaaaapes your mom.
eople feal pain but I can tell even pain personified felt you. Keep the pain mood up it serves you well for all the vile trash you said towards Buhari before election.
Re: Who Needs To Change: Buhari Or Me? By Dimien by dimieprincess(f): 3:24am On Sep 09, 2016
Standing5:
eople feal pain but I can tell even pain personified felt you. Keep the pain mood up it serves you well for all the vile trash you said towards Buhari before election.
So u stay awake just to type d rubbish u v being spewing? What a cursed generation, when Buhari blame Jonathan you clapped for him and now the table has turned to the masses u r still clapping.
Re: Who Needs To Change: Buhari Or Me? By Dimien by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:34am On Sep 09, 2016
It takes a good follower to make a good leader...buhari was never a good follower so i don't expect any good leadership from him.My annoyance is why didn't he campaign with #changebeginswithme or whatever?
Re: Who Needs To Change: Buhari Or Me? By Dimien by dimieprincess(f): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
It takes a good follower to make a good leader...buhari was never a good follower so i don't expect any good leadership from him.My annoyance is why didn't he campaign with #changebeginswithme or whatever?
lol

1 Like

Re: Who Needs To Change: Buhari Or Me? By Dimien by dimieprincess(f): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2016
kropotkin2:
Who cares about you opinion anyway?
zombie

(1) (Reply)

IPOB : What I Saw Today / Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing / Photos : Nigerian Airforce Hold Regimental Dinner In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.