Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,137 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1368 Views)

Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? / Foreigner Infects Girls With HIV In Lagos Deliberately / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Elparaiso(m): 1:01am On Sep 09, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 09, 2016
grin

If I we're u, u don't have to get annoyed... Rice is better when u eat it with ur bare hands... Isn't that foreigners brought these spoons to Nigeria 50yrs ago and teach local ppol how to eat using the spoons they brought from their country?
Re: . by Elparaiso(m): 1:21am On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

If I we're u, u don't have to get annoyed... Rice is better when u eat it with ur bare hands... Isn't that foreigners brought these spoons to Nigeria 50yrs ago and teach local ppol how to eat using the spoons they brought from their country?

I strongly disagree, he was being condescending. Besides, we had spoons then.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 09, 2016
Elparaiso:

I strongly disagree, he was being condescending. Besides, we had spoons then.

So do u use spoon as well when u eat the juicy vajayjays since ur a vagitarian according to ur siggy? grin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 09, 2016
Please tell me hes your classmate and not friend? I would have given the motherfvcker a stare down he will never forget.

BUt how is this romantic, do you eat the booty with a spoon?
Re: . by Elparaiso(m): 1:31am On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

So do u use spoon as well when u eat the juicy vajayjays since ur a vagitarian according to ur siggy? grin

LOL, I think those are best taken with the mouth. I'm not sure tho, could you tell me the best way?
Re: . by Lastking147(m): 1:45am On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Haha afta u'll say ya a good gyal grin
Re: . by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 09, 2016
Elparaiso:

LOL, I think those are best taken with the mouth. I'm not sure tho, could you tell me the best way?

Hahahahah... I'm no expert for this as well grin
Maybe soon ul bump with some hoes, u can ask them.. They can give u better ideas wink
Re: . by Elparaiso(m): 2:26am On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahah... I'm no expert for this as well grin
Maybe soon ul bump with some hoes, u can ask them.. They can give u better ideas wink

LOL, will do.
Re: . by ironheart(m): 2:32am On Sep 09, 2016
Be forming nigger instead of you to wash your hand and eat. Food taste better when you eat with your hands, make him feel he is missing something big by eating with spoon.

Re: . by Elparaiso(m): 2:37am On Sep 09, 2016
ironheart:
Be forming nigger instead of you to wash your hand and eat. Food taste better when you eat with your hands, make him feel he is missing something big by eating with spoon.

He ate with his hands. My only problem was with the question.
Re: . by ironheart(m): 2:47am On Sep 09, 2016
Elparaiso:

He ate with his hands. My only problem was with the question.
then there was nothing wrong in the question. He was only trying to let you know that using spoon makes us slave to the whites who brought them. Have you noticed the chines despite making millions of spoons for us in africa still eats rice with bamboo sticks? Indians uses there hands. You are just being paranoid. He has a point there. Stop taking his questiont too personal. Only Nigerian uses fork to eat pizza, spoon for eba, knife for mangoes. I believe you shouldn't get worked up over it.

Re: . by Elparaiso(m): 3:02am On Sep 09, 2016
ironheart:
then there was nothing wrong in the question. He was only trying to let you know that using spoon makes us slave to the whites who brought them. Have you noticed the chines despite making millions of spoons for us in africa still eats rice with bamboo sticks? Indians uses there hands. You are just being paranoid. He has a point there. Stop taking his questiont too personal. Only Nigerian uses fork to eat pizza, spoon for eba, knife for mangoes. I believe you shouldn't get worked up over it.
Bro, do you eat your rice with your hands?
Re: . by Fidelismaria: 3:44am On Sep 09, 2016
What A Quetion So Op Wat Was Ur Own Answer
Re: . by Elparaiso(m): 4:07am On Sep 09, 2016
Fidelismaria:
What A Quetion So Op Wat Was Ur Own Answer

I left the food there.
Re: . by Mekzyzeus(m): 5:13am On Sep 09, 2016
Before we start raising different opinions, let's settle this issue first.." is spoon the right cutlery to eat rice"?
Ain't spoons meant for soups??
Re: . by Elparaiso(m): 5:55am On Sep 09, 2016
Mekzyzeus:
Before we start raising different opinions, let's settle this issue first.." is spoon the right cutlery to eat rice"?
Ain't spoons meant for soups??

LOL, I eat mine with spoons
Re: . by ironheart(m): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2016
Elparaiso:

Bro, do you eat your rice with your hands?
once in a while, nothing beats it

(1) (Reply)

How Do Conjoined Twins Have Sex? / X / An Open Letter To All Men Always Complaining About Their Women's Vaginas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.