Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,430 members, 7,958,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

How To Naturally Manage Sickle Cell Anaemia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Naturally Manage Sickle Cell Anaemia (434 Views)

Sickle Cell Patient On Oxygen Dies After Power Outage In Lagos / How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation / June 19th: World Sickle Cell Anaemia Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Naturally Manage Sickle Cell Anaemia by Mentaremix(m): 5:36am On Sep 09, 2016
I remember over 15 years ago how our neighbor lost two of his grown up daughters to the cold hands of this disease.

I wish I know about this information I am sharing now maybe it would have saved their lives.

I remember their names very well Aunty Lara and Sister Tosin.
If I can recall very well the crisis that is associated with this serious health challenge comes at a time in their lives may be a particular month that the pains will be so unbearable.
God bless their souls
Read below more about this condition and the nutritional therapy that helps with it:

INTRODUCTION AND RISK FACTORS:

Sickle cell disease also known as sickle cell anemia is a genetic disease caused by a defective amino acid in the hemoglobin molecule of red blood cells. As a result, red blood cells take on an abnormal “sickle” shape and can clog small arteries, resulting in several pain and tissue damage.

For this reason, all newborn babies should be screened for the disease at birth.

Click here for more information:

http://rightdietplus.com/2016/09/how-to-naturally-manage-sickle-cell-disease/

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why It Is Good To Cry.... / Cancer Cells Can Be Destroyed By Marijuana / Help Oo!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.