Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Girl Lash Out At Lecturer That Gave Her 'E' Cause He Didn't Erupt Inside Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Lash Out At Lecturer That Gave Her 'E' Cause He Didn't Erupt Inside Her (1362 Views)

Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" / Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic / Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Lash Out At Lecturer That Gave Her 'E' Cause He Didn't Erupt Inside Her by TunezMediaBlog: 6:13am On Sep 09, 2016
According to Facebook user Judith Juahla, who slept with her lecturer was excepting to get an A, but was shocked when she saw an E because as she said, she didn't fulfill the man's sexual desires.

According to reports, she is an electrical engineering student at University of Nairobi and the lecturer was identified as Dr. Kiogora.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/girl-lash-out-at-lecturer-that-gave-her.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe Ishilove

Re: Girl Lash Out At Lecturer That Gave Her 'E' Cause He Didn't Erupt Inside Her by Smellymouth: 6:14am On Sep 09, 2016

A is for "Anal sezz"

B is for "Breass Pressing"

C is for "Cowgirl Position"

D is for "Doggy style"

E is for "Everything"..

Babe, don't blame the lecturer,maybe you gave him "EVERYTHING"..
cheesy grin

[img]http://i./26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ.gif[/img]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Lash Out At Lecturer That Gave Her 'E' Cause He Didn't Erupt Inside Her by petrov10: 6:15am On Sep 09, 2016
the lecturer dn jam rock
Re: Girl Lash Out At Lecturer That Gave Her 'E' Cause He Didn't Erupt Inside Her by maryjan8(f): 6:30am On Sep 09, 2016
Shame
Re: Girl Lash Out At Lecturer That Gave Her 'E' Cause He Didn't Erupt Inside Her by Bustyme(f): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2016
She shld just drink water ontop..at least she didn't carry d course grin embarassed
Re: Girl Lash Out At Lecturer That Gave Her 'E' Cause He Didn't Erupt Inside Her by Smellymouth: 6:35am On Sep 09, 2016
Kenya sha, the kind weed when dem dey smoke for there fit make Jamaicans look like learners..
Re: Girl Lash Out At Lecturer That Gave Her 'E' Cause He Didn't Erupt Inside Her by bqlekan(m): 6:36am On Sep 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

A is for "Anal sezz"

D is for "Doggy style"

E is for "Everything"..

cheesy grin

Baba, I swear you don sign... Hahan.. 'Everything' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl Lash Out At Lecturer That Gave Her 'E' Cause He Didn't Erupt Inside Her by IamOpemipo(m): 6:40am On Sep 09, 2016
The gal mak brain o..mak I enta fb
Re: Girl Lash Out At Lecturer That Gave Her 'E' Cause He Didn't Erupt Inside Her by AngryNigerian(m): 6:40am On Sep 09, 2016
The #Change breeze is blowing towards Kenya...

Imagine!
Re: Girl Lash Out At Lecturer That Gave Her 'E' Cause He Didn't Erupt Inside Her by bqlekan(m): 6:40am On Sep 09, 2016
The lecturer assessed her overall performance on bed and gave her an E, fair enough cheesy

She should be glad she didn't have an 'F' because men are hard to satisfy nowadays cheesy
Re: Girl Lash Out At Lecturer That Gave Her 'E' Cause He Didn't Erupt Inside Her by Smellymouth: 6:41am On Sep 09, 2016
bqlekan:

Baba, I swear you don sign... Hahan.. 'Everything' cheesy

Baba, check it out na. She gave him Everything.. grin
Re: Girl Lash Out At Lecturer That Gave Her 'E' Cause He Didn't Erupt Inside Her by dyadeleye(m): 6:41am On Sep 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

A is for "Anal sezz"

D is for "Doggy style"

E is for "Everything"..

cheesy grin

You be devil guy

2 Likes

Re: Girl Lash Out At Lecturer That Gave Her 'E' Cause He Didn't Erupt Inside Her by Smellymouth: 6:46am On Sep 09, 2016
dyadeleye:

You be devil guy

Me? grin cheesy

Re: Girl Lash Out At Lecturer That Gave Her 'E' Cause He Didn't Erupt Inside Her by bqlekan(m): 6:46am On Sep 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, check it out na. She gave him Everything.. grin

Hahaha.. But some ladies sha, she is not even ashamed to publicise it..

I give up on Kenyans grin
Re: Girl Lash Out At Lecturer That Gave Her 'E' Cause He Didn't Erupt Inside Her by dyadeleye(m): 6:47am On Sep 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Me? grin cheesy

I swear down, I be learner for ur side grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Lash Out At Lecturer That Gave Her 'E' Cause He Didn't Erupt Inside Her by Smellymouth: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2016
bqlekan:

Hahaha.. But some ladies sha, she is not even ashamed to publicise it..

I give up on Kenyans grin

Kenyans and stupid news==> grin

Re: Girl Lash Out At Lecturer That Gave Her 'E' Cause He Didn't Erupt Inside Her by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2016
See fine girl...go and collect back the sex you gave him grin. After sex E,what would've been the result without sex?
Re: Girl Lash Out At Lecturer That Gave Her 'E' Cause He Didn't Erupt Inside Her by DTRUMPER: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
See fine girl...go and collect back the sex you gave him grin. After sex E,what would've been the result without sex?

I guess F (minus) -0
Re: Girl Lash Out At Lecturer That Gave Her 'E' Cause He Didn't Erupt Inside Her by Elnino4ladies: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2016
The hoe is shameless

(1) (Reply)

International Loving!! Wizkid And Justine Skye All Loved Up (see Photos) / Rapper Iggy Azalea Claims She Has The Best V@gina In The World… / Checkout This Hilarious Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Sitting On Buhari’s Laps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.