Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics (5419 Views)

Femi Adesina: When Petrol Went To N145 Under PMB, Nigerians Held Their Peace / Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS / Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2016
pics attached

1 Like

Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2016
ajepako keneking 989900

1 Like

Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by bayelsaowei(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2016
grin grin.....see ehn..

If we ever get to know the real story behind bokoharam we might all just take to the streets and run mad...or even leave the country...

Shame!!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by agwom(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2016
cheesy
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2016
Ignorant folks ,what triple A are they talking about undecided

1 Like

Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2016
lalasticlala food is ready.....

1 Like

Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2016
bayelsaowei:
grin grin.....see ehn..

If we ever get to know the real story behind bokoharam we might all just take to the streets and run mad...or even leave the country...

Shame!!!!
I believe so too

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by 989900: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2016
SmartChoices:
ajepako keneking 989900
undecided
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=989900 989900 post=49205935][/quote]

1 Like

Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by APCsupporter: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2016
Stupidity and foolishness

2 Likes

Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Abeymills(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2016
Chai bubuhari chai burantashi chai zombies there is God oooo

3 Likes

Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by sinistermind(m): 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
For those that'll demand for a credible sour

http://m.news24.com/news24/Africa/News/nigerian-military-some-officers-selling-arms-to-boko-haram-20160904

The "over-confidence" people have in t government will sink us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by kenny987(f): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ha! This thing called change...hmmm!

1 Like

Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by doctokwus: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
I will say it for the upteenth time:the day the president pretended to be deaf when evidences of corruption were published against Buratai&in the recruitment scams in CBN,FIRS,and the doctoring of the armsprobe report to shield Gen Dambazzau;was the day I coldly realised that PMB was not fighting corruption,but only opponents of the govt.
This only further goes to confirm that belief.This govt has corruption stinking round It,everywhere one turns!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by overall90: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
doctokwus:
I will say it for the upteenth time:the day the president pretended to be deaf when evidences of corruption were published against Buratai&in the recruitment scams in CBN,FIRS,and the doctoring of the armsprobe report to shield Gen Dambazzau;was the day I coldly realised that PMB was not fighting corruption,but only opponents of the govt.
This only further goes to confirm that belief.This govt has corruption stinking round It,everywhere one turns!

What about the presidential fleet(about 10 aircrafts) he promised to turn into a national Carrie.
Do you know what Garba Shehu tweeted this morning when questioned by Omojuwa corncernig the issue, that
a committe has been set up to that regard.
That shows that these people are taking us for a ride.
I tell people that if Buhari has done this singular thing, by today he would still have the respect of most Nigerians no matter what.

7 Likes

Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by FunkyMetahuman: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
doctokwus:
he also turned blind eye to the garguatan allegations against the hero Mr Jonathan

please add it to the list.

4 Likes

Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by KellyFORMAT(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
God save us, i don't see any thing good coming 4rm dis administratn, everytin upside down
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
he also turned blind eye to the garguatan allegations against the hero Mr Jonathan

please add it to the list.
because it will consume obj tinubu saraki dogara fashola amaechi elrufai okorocha audu ogbeh dakuku oshiomole just name any main apc politician and voila they are all involved

4 Likes

Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by FunkyMetahuman: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
SmartChoices:

because it will consume obj tinubu saraki dogara fashola amaechi elrufai okorocha audu ogbeh dakuku oshiomole just name any main apc politician and voila they are all involved
and you know this how?

1 Like

Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Destined2win: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
bayelsaowei:
grin grin.....see ehn..

Shame!!!!
I think so too
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by thedarkside: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
op,are you trying to say,98% of our soldiers are corrupt...??

i see slaps making press-ups in the baracks for una...
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
thedarkside:

op,are you trying to say,98% of our soldiers are corrupt...??

i see slaps making press-ups in the baracks for una...
which stupid barracks...
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by thedarkside: 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
SmartChoices:

which stupid barracks...

did you not recall that guy that was slapped nearly to coma,because he dared to admire a soldier-woman...??...

they dont joke....you are busy ridiculing them....but you forget that you will meet them outside,and they could punish messilessly for only a small mistake.......
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
thedarkside:

did you not recall that guy that was slapped nearly to coma,because he dared to admire a soldier-woman...??...

they dont joke....you are busy ridiculing them....but you forget that you will meet them outside,and they could punish messilessly for only a small mistake.......
soldiers where I live are honorable and respect citizens... unlike your goons called soldiers in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2016

Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by thedarkside: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
SmartChoices:

soldiers where I live are honorable and respect citizens... unlike your goons called soldiers in Nigeria

were are you in the moment in this god forsaking world??..
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Standing5(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
thedarkside:

were are you in the moment in this god forsaking world??..
sango or amadioha?
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by thedarkside: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Standing5:
sango or amadioha?

what!??-...
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Standing5(m): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
thedarkside:

what!??-...
The gods that forsake the universe.
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
Standing5:
The gods that forsake the universe.
na laaroye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback: Buhari Is Dying Slowly- Stanley Nwabia / “you Have Destroyed Many Families”. Femi Fani Kayode Blasts Access Bank MD, Herb / Group Begs Buhari To Release El-Zakzaky & Wife's Travelling Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.