Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Finally Got My Chilean Visa - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Got My Chilean Visa (31000 Views)

Finally I Got My Visa! / Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Got My Visa / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Originalsly: 2:07am On Nov 26, 2022
NaijaElba:

Universidad de Santiago de Chile....

I think a student can work depending on the kinda program one is going for.

As for me....my host told me i will get a work permit that will enable me to hustle as soon as i arrive there.

Do you speak Spanish? .... if not what kind of job will you be doing?... or would you be traveling with the hope of finding a job? Look very well before you leap.
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Originalsly:

Do you speak Spanish? .... if not what kind of job will you be doing?... or would you be traveling with the hope of finding a job? Look very well before you leap.

LoL this is an old thread and I know this op. He's doing very well for himself and hardly has any time for nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by sageb: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

LoL this is an old thread and I know this op. He's doing very well for himself and hardly has any time for nairaland.

Do their Universities offer scholarship to Nigerians who intend to go for post graduate study?
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
sageb:

Do their Universities offer scholarship to Nigerians who intend to go for post graduate study?
Yeah they do for PhD. I don't know about masters.
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by ScalesDemy: 5:24am On Nov 27, 2022
sageb:

Brazil does, provided you can speak Brazilian portuguese

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by NaijaElba(m): 11:41am On Nov 28, 2022
Originalsly:

Now, I speak a little.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Originalsly: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
NaijaElba:

Now, I speak a little.

Ok.... FYI ... imagine a born and bred British guy with a Masters Degree in English deciding to travel to Nigeria.... an English speaking country ... he would not even consider a communication .... and decided to spend his time in ehmmmmmm ...... Warri. When they hit him up with Pidgin do you really think he'll understand?
South American Spanish is like Pidgin ..... proper Spanish as spoken in Spain give them headache to understand. Which one can you speak?
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by NaijaElba(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
Originalsly:

Ok.... FYI ... imagine a born and bred British guy with a Masters Degree in English deciding to travel to Nigeria.... an English speaking country ... he would not even consider a communication .... and decided to spend his time in ehmmmmmm ...... Warri. When they hit him up with Pidgin do you really think he'll understand?
South American Spanish is like Pidgin ..... proper Spanish as spoken in Spain give them headache to understand. Which one can you speak?

Trust me, I understand both Chilenismo and the pure Spanish.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
Originalsly:

Dude why are you so against people migrating despite escaping to the usa through a tourist visa. Do you like how people are suffering in Nigeria or what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Kaycee54321(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Dude why are you so against people migrating despite escaping to the usa through a tourist visa. Do you like how people are suffering in Nigeria or what?

The devil also has monikers.
No waste your energy Bro

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kaycee54321:

The devil also has monikers.
No waste your energy Bro
That's what a lot of them do. Once they leave they spend online actively discouraging others from leaving. There's even another one way worst called dasparrow came back to Nigeria and couldn't even stay for up to a month before running away but she says Nigerians are good in Nigeria. Very wicked lots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Kaycee54321(m): 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

That's what a lot of them do. Once they leave they spend online actively discouraging others from leaving. There's even another one way worst called dasparrow came back to Nigeria and couldn't even stay for up to a month before running away but she says Nigerians are good in Nigeria. Very wicked lots.

I mostly ignore them. Sometimes, if you dig deeper, you'd see how they really "thanked God" after all the visa struggles and yet they come back to vomit trash while they have some of their family members still processing their own papers...

I just ignore folks like that.
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Gerrard59(m): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

She has the passport of a European nation o and later fled to a no-name country in Central America. She hates Nigerian men eh and loathes sex. Our men must have pestered her for so long she became asexual. grin grin grin

As for the dude you mentioned earlier, he fled to the US via tourist visa but suddenly discourages others from relocating, even via student visas. OK, it must have been tough as an illegal immigrant.

So, why not return to Nigeria? It isn't that hard. cheesy
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by lordally(m): 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
NaijaElba:

dont worry i will update you......

Abeg give us good update Baba... We dey wait oo
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 10, 2022
dasparrow:

Why won't he be happy? Everyone cannot go to USA, Canada and UK. Besides, there are citizens of the aforementioned countries who are moving to countries like Chile especially retirees. In case you don't know, Chile is better than Nigeria. Their citizens enjoy a better life than what we Nigerians are dealing with here. In Nigeria, if you are not rich, you can't live comfortably.

Life expectancy rate for Chile is 79.57 years old. Nigeria's life expectancy is what? 52 years, lol. Chilean citizens can travel to 155 countries visa free or visa on arrival on their passport ranking their passport 19th in the world. Nigerian passport? 44 countries ranking Nigerian passport 92nd in the world, lol. Chile GDP per capita is $15,732.31. What is the GDP per capita for Nigeria? $3,005.51. What is the population of Chile? 17.62 million. Nigeria's population? About 180 million perhaps?

Abeg, let's mind how we look down on other nations when Nigeria ain't all that. Just because some countries are not as economically flamboyant like Canada, Germany, USA does not mean their citizens are living a life of hell like many Nigerians are living in Nigeria. Most Chileans are living a better life than Nigerians in Nigeria you best believe it.
shut the Fk up man Nigeria is better than chile
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:24am On Dec 10, 2022
Abba114:
shut the Fk up man Nigeria is better than chile

Way way better. Don't mind her.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Regex: 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
freudianslip:
1 chilean peso to 1naira is 0.47 it's not even up to 50kobo. It's better d op is going there study n not hustle.

Ediots always comparing currencies. There are a lot more to a country than currency.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by seguno2: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Way way better. Don't mind her.

Sarcasm I hope.
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by logik29(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2022
seguno2:

Sarcasm I hope.
Exactly tensa is been sarcastic lol

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by pocohantas(f): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Lol!
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by dealhunter(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
NaijaElba:
I want to appreciate every one on NL that gave me good advice as regards my Chilean visa application.

I write to inform you all that the visa has been issued. Though the whole process was very rough, tough, time and money consuming, but i thank God I made it at the end of the day.

I really Wish you guys could come around to join me over there. Heard Chilean people are friendly, the weather and environment is conducive.

Anybody in need of Chilean Visa should not hesitate to contact me to enable me guide you on how you could secure your visa easily. I don't want you to pass through the stress i went through.

Though am going there for my postgraduate study, that wont stop me from offering help to my country guys and ladies most especially the latter.

Heard there are few African students there. I want more of us to rep well.

I really do appreciate you all.

God bless.

are you still in Chile!
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by dreaonit: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
Can you talk about life, working and study over there to us.
How is job hustle?
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Susan210: 12:00pm On Jan 06
NaijaElba:
I want to appreciate every one on NL that gave me good advice as regards my Chilean visa application.

I write to inform you all that the visa has been issued. Though the whole process was very rough, tough, time and money consuming, but i thank God I made it at the end of the day.

I really Wish you guys could come around to join me over there. Heard Chilean people are friendly, the weather and environment is conducive.

Anybody in need of Chilean Visa should not hesitate to contact me to enable me guide you on how you could secure your visa easily. I don't want you to pass through the stress i went through.

Though am going there for my postgraduate study, that wont stop me from offering help to my country guys and ladies most especially the latter.

Heard there are few African students there. I want more of us to rep well.

I really do appreciate you all.

God bless.

I hope you are doing well, I got an offer to enter Chile and I need some guidance. Nl is not allowing me to send Dm. Kindly contact me on - susanpretty210@gmail.com.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Man's Car On Enugu-Onitsha Road. He Survives (Photos) / 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... / Some Interesting Lagos Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.