Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

I Finally Got My Chilean Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Got My Chilean Visa (30996 Views)

Finally I Got My Visa! / Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Got My Visa / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Chicosugar: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Chicosugar:
hi am fine what about you? can you please add miii on what's upp?? I tink I niid yur help.. Stgo Chl Rodree
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Chicosugar: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
topsyking:
what do you mean white pple are wicked.. if you grow up in denmark and enjoy all the basic amenities there, i dont see why u saying this ...
because the denmark i know is good and they are nice people.. prove me wrong
I'm sayin dat cos I noo.. As yuh jast said it befoo.. I grew up here an I noo dem well.. Dey dont noo betta. of course not all dem ar laik dat. The Denmark so yuh noo is fake.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by FariLaMorena24(f): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hello! Please can you email me, I need more information on the visa application process. Did you have to go to Nairobi yourself? My email is galrock39@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 10, 2018
NaijaElba:
I want to appreciate every one on NL that gave me good advice as regards my Chilean visa application.

I write to inform you all that the visa has been issued. Though the whole process was very rough, tough, time and money consuming, but i thank God I made it at the end of the day.

I really Wish you guys could come around to join me over there. Heard Chilean people are friendly, the weather and environment is conducive.

Anybody in need of Chilean Visa should not hesitate to contact me to enable me guide you on how you could secure your visa easily. I don't want you to pass through the stress i went through.

Though am going there for my postgraduate study, that wont stop me from offering help to my country guys and ladies most especially the latter.

Heard there are few African students there. I want more of us to rep well.

I really do appreciate you all.

God bless.

I'm interested how do I go about it?
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by NaijaElba(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2018
kofoWGT:

I'm interested how do I go about it?

It depends on what you coming for .

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by nnaemeka38(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2018
Is it a good place to hustle as a graduate?
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by evinko7: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hello,

How are you doing?I hope that you are Alright

I am also interested in visiting Chile, I will need your help with the experience you have got..All informations on how to go about it will be appreciated, I will like to visit the place with my spouse..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by georgesegun87: 2:18am On Jun 08, 2018
Pls kndly update us what is going in chile ...can student work part time..

quote author=NaijaElba post=67447466]

It depends on what you coming for .[/quote]
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:39am On Jun 08, 2018
NaijaElba:

I will write out the process soon...but to answer your questions, I am traveling as a student and I am using a tourist visa which is Temporary residence Visa, the visa fee is just $40 + bank charges, I ended up paying over #30k+ for it. It is only valid for 365 days. Since I am going there to study i will convert it before the expiration of it.

The embassy is located in Nairobi.

The cost of flight with the way dollar is fluctuating....I cant really say....the last time I made enquires it's about $1700 for return ticket.

I don't know how much it will cost now.

The required documents are as follows;

1. Completed visa application form duly signed
2. Copy of Passport (valid must be valid for 1 year)as front date of entry into Chile
3. Tertiary Education Degree or diploma (must be legalized)
4. One passport size photo (to be uploaded while registering)
5. Letter of employment stating the reason of the trip to Chile
6. Letter of Invitation
7. Copy of the flight booking/itinerary and Confirmed hotel booking
8. Police Certificate of clear criminal records
9. Yellow fever certificate
10. Bank statements backdated for three months and certified by the bank

I did #3 Above in Federal ministry of Education and Foreign affair respectively
#5 is just like an introduction letter

I will put out the process soon.
Pls,how did u get ur invitation letter.
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by NaijaElba(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
Pls,how did u get ur invitation letter.

Via my supervisor. I came as a student.
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by esteeino13(f): 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
hi naijaelba... how is Chile... I am planning to come and study there next year... do u know any cheap sch?? pls how is life there generally

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
Malayy:
that poor Latino country.. chai!

Lousy talk. Chile is one of the richest South American Nation, Naira fit pass am but they have a better economy than we have here.

Thanks to Buharidiot!

8 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by NaijaElba(m): 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
esteeino13:
hi naijaelba... how is Chile... I am planning to come and study there next year... do u know any cheap sch?? pls how is life there generally

schools here are expensive except you are on scholarship. btw what type of studies are you coming for?
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by esteeino13(f): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
NaijaElba:

schools here are expensive except you are on scholarship. btw what type of studies are you coming for?

graduate studies.. masters... in film and television.... i checked university of Chile...even thing is in Spanish language.... how do i apply for scholarship
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by georgesegun87: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
Can student work and study

NaijaElba:

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
NaijaElba:

Via my supervisor. I came as a student.
k
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by NaijaElba(m): 1:06am On Jun 09, 2018
georgesegun87:
Can student work and study

yes

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by georgesegun87: 3:22am On Jun 09, 2018
Please which school can I applied for master program... After my masters can I get post study visa and woek
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by EngrKem: 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
NaijaElba:

Talk more about the country, culture, tourism, economy,women,nightlife, gangs, beaches, nightclubs, hustling and buying power,
Say something abt the rich,middle and lower class citizens.
How is daily life too?
Oya answer.
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by edwardakhigbe: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2018
please i want to go to chile too. i sent you an email. let me know about it. thanks jakubb.jan@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Dhoneymix(m): 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
Sorry for bringing up this old thread. I need to process a visa to Chile. How do I contact the consulate in Kenya? Do you have their mail?

NaijaElba:
I want to appreciate every one on NL that gave me good advice as regards my Chilean visa application.

I write to inform you all that the visa has been issued. Though the whole process was very rough, tough, time and money consuming, but i thank God I made it at the end of the day.

I really Wish you guys could come around to join me over there. Heard Chilean people are friendly, the weather and environment is conducive.

Anybody in need of Chilean Visa should not hesitate to contact me to enable me guide you on how you could secure your visa easily. I don't want you to pass through the stress i went through.

Though am going there for my postgraduate study, that wont stop me from offering help to my country guys and ladies most especially the latter.

God bless.

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by NaijaElba(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
Dhoneymix:
Sorry for bringing up this old thread. I need to process a visa to Chile. How do I contact the consulate in Kenya? Do you have their mail?

yes I have it. until I get home, I will check my mail box. remind me please!
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by austinelex: 2:53am On Dec 12, 2018
hellooo Bros i am interested about the student visa any link to go about it

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by darfay: 3:47am On Dec 12, 2018
NaijaElba:

Any need to learn Spanish before coming
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Jumoke95: 5:39am On Dec 12, 2018
NaijaElba:

God bless.

Please how do I go about it

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Fela4ese: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2018
Naijaelba we know u must b busy attending to school and other stuffs but plz take time also to help us here by attending to questions been asked thanks
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Dhoneymix(m): 6:23am On Dec 23, 2018
Wao, nice. Thank you. I have a lot of questions to ask regarding travel to Chile. If you can be if help, you can just drop your mobile number; mine is +2348068587852. Thanks
NaijaElba:

yes I have it. until I get home, I will check my mail box. remind me please!

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by ChelleB: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
Pls help,I need information on getting an invitation to Chile for tourism,I particularly would like to give birth there,I have gone through their requirements and I don't know how to go about it,all info would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
Thanks be to God for u
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by odinga1of: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
EngrKem:

Talk more about the country, culture, tourism, economy,women,nightlife, gangs, beaches, nightclubs, hustling and buying power,
Say something abt the rich,middle and lower class citizens.
How is daily life too?
Oya answer.

OP answer this question? I take blood of Jesus beg you

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Oskydaniellyyy: 12:49am On Apr 27, 2019
Malayy:
that poor Latino country.. chai!

Who told you Chile is poor. Chile is better far better than Nigeria .

Most nigerians do even read .
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by OyinbowithaTan(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
Chile is a good country. Probably the safest and least corrupt in S. America.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... / Some Interesting Lagos Pictures / Trailer Crushes Man's Car On Enugu-Onitsha Road. He Survives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.