Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. (73815 Views)

These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba / Prof B. L. Adeleke(08071878926): Meet the Prof that Won't let you Graduate / 12 Things You Won’t Believe Have Proper Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Jay542(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
alatbaba1:

You r so wrong. Try this and thank me later.

Pick her phone and text her best friend " I'm pregnant" Wait for the reply, if the reply is who got you pregnant? You should know the rest.

Thank me later.
No hard feelings bro but your statement just doesnt make sense. The term 'who' is just something typical Nigerians like saying. If you break up with your girl cos of that then you probably just lost the next Beyonce.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by jennyidem(f): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Im nobody's ex
so you've never dated
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by alatbaba1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Jay542:

No hard feelings bro but your statement just doesnt make sense. The term 'who' is just something typical Nigerians like saying. If you break up with your girl cos of that then you probably just lost the next Beyonce.

Did I say anything about breaking up wit her? It jst means u r not fvckking her alone. Maybe the reason she fvckks around might be yours or other reasons.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Jay542(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
SwTonia:
trust me her bestie knows everything
you're a girl. I shouldn't argue. But it's just common logic that your bestfriend doesn't know everything. Cos they'll definitely be deep things you won't want to tell your bestie. esp if things are Very rosy for her while they are not for you and she's the bragging type of friend.
I hope you get my angle?
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Zceesneh:
instead of u to say something serious na only lol u fit say
The image is quite funny
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Jay542(m): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
alatbaba1:

Did I say anything about breaking up wit her? It jst means u r not fvckking her alone. Maybe the reason she fvckks around might be yours or other reasons.
it doesn't relate to my initial post sir. I said she doesn't tell her bestie everything. Even if she's fcvking another guy, her bestie might not know.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
nma24:
The image is quite funny

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by realBen1m(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
abeg na who this post wan epp
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by graphiti: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
Jay542:
I disagree with 4 sha. Her bestie doesn't know everything.

hehehehehe........, don't u just wish?

Don't gaulk it;

they tell d 'bestie' everything!

The only exception is if she's an introvert, but if not,......... fogerrit!
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by graphiti: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by graphiti: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
beautiful232:
that number 6 is so me

But ah will change
number 4 is a big lie
Cause my bestie don't know all bout me

I'll take a guess: u r an introvert, right?
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
jennyidem:
so you've never dated

I've moved on. That is key
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by ardeypearlz(f): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Im nobody's ex
OK
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Boyooosa(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
HitlerIsBack:

throw it!
U r supposed to pay me for being kind to you... You know wink
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
Boyooosa:
U r supposed to pay me for being kind to you... You know wink
. I don't. tell me about that.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
ardeypearlz:

OK

Lol nawa o
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by STENON(f): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
omooba969:

That's a controversial subject for another day sweetheart. kiss
alright
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by beautiful232(f): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
graphiti:

I'll take a guess: u r an introvert, right?

You got it right one bottle for you

1 Like

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by paddycool(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
Yea ......u really try but they arent really secrets
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
[quote author=Zceesneh post=49238411][/quote]See your fugly face
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
nma24:
See your fugly face
thats not my pic, am handsome and legsome
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Boyooosa(m): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
HitlerIsBack:
I don't. tell me about that.
You know, very few pple have the ability to endure your KIND on social media. I deserve a THANK YOU for even responding to your comments smiley
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by xoella: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
HitlerIsBack:
am searching for love oo. jst incase anybody knows anybody also searching (females only. am not gay and hav no intentions to be gay in th future).

MY RESUME

Jobless
Broke
No car
I can be annoying most times
I eat a lot
Good in bed (my thoughts though)
Boring most of the time

I pray u find 'her'
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
Zceesneh:
thats not my pic, am handsome and legsome
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
nma24:
Hmmmmmmmmm
i hear say u like banana
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
Zceesneh:
i hear say u like banana
I distaste banana. So u heard wrong.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
nma24:
I distaste banana. So u heard wrong.
grin then u must like cassava
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
Zceesneh:
grin then u must like cassava
park well...
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
nma24:
park well...
undecided are u married?
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
Boyooosa:

You know, very few pple have the ability to endure your KIND on social media. I deserve a THANK YOU for even responding to your comments smiley

I understand your plight bro.. buh u called it social media. we have to be social you know
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
xoella:

I pray u find 'her'
Thank dear
hmmm we hav somtin in common

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Full Meaning Of Pms,agp And Dpo. / 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video / 10 Words Nigerians Use That Are Not In The Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.