Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. (73850 Views)

These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba / Prof B. L. Adeleke(08071878926): Meet the Prof that Won't let you Graduate / 12 Things You Won’t Believe Have Proper Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 10, 2016
Jay542:

Haaha. Not all of them do that sir.
Experience is the best teacher friend. You'd get to know all the aforementioned 'characteristics' of a woman soon. He's 100% correct.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by GloriaNinja(f): 3:04am On Sep 10, 2016
mtcheww how will this impact knowledge?
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Spells(m): 3:10am On Sep 10, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 10, 2016
nma24:
That's because you are a kid.... I wonder y commenting in a thread meant for adults. Kids of these days though angry
adult oya stop making noise

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by gidjah(m): 3:41am On Sep 10, 2016
Just realised am a Leaner! !!!hahaha so this is una? ?ok o
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:29am On Sep 10, 2016
the heart of a woman is like a deep ocean of secrets.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by NnaMEN1(m): 4:44am On Sep 10, 2016
When all the girls that responded to this post did so in the affirmative, be sure it's nothing but genuine and real. To all my female Nairalanders, una welldone I hail o
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 10, 2016
A number of those traits are for immature ladies.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by vicoz(m): 5:04am On Sep 10, 2016
agrovick:
I just dey laugh at 1, pull that stunt with me and I'm gone. Who has time for teenage behavior?
2 and 3; her wahala. 4, 5 and 6; I think I can relate

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by otokx(m): 5:05am On Sep 10, 2016
interesting comments.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by 9isguy(m): 5:21am On Sep 10, 2016
9is 1
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by AleeDee(m): 5:58am On Sep 10, 2016
donbenedict:
Dah one concern them. If she like make she no tell me say she like me, I go just leav am find another babe

Very interesting article. Well, back to dis my nigga, if u lv ur babe nd go for anoda, it's jst d same. Like some1 jst said, their xter is ff come, jst pray it favors u
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 10, 2016
Boyooosa:
He did not put the main: you can only be an oshiomole to get an iara grin
what is this one saying
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Kaybaba5(m): 6:06am On Sep 10, 2016
My girl friend doesn't have ex, and no bestie
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Jay542(m): 6:25am On Sep 10, 2016
awelekiti:
Experience is the best teacher friend. You'd get to know all the aforementioned 'characteristics' of a woman soon. He's 100% correct.
I still stand by he isn't 100% correct. I've had a few number of relationships and I've a large number of sisters so I definitely know what I'm saying. Good morning sir.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Sunnybabe(m): 6:29am On Sep 10, 2016
Mercykayy:
Thank God i'm single.
heenheen. no marry ooo
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by pikapizy(m): 6:36am On Sep 10, 2016
my guys most of these are true o but my guy na money be the Master rulr ..if u getmoney gfirls no fit take u dey play rules and woman culture ...you set the norms !

1 Like

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by enshi(m): 6:49am On Sep 10, 2016
@ no, 6 if you share my secretes with even ur mom.... We are history not to talk of comparing me with any damned EX

Evry other ones can go except 1 cos if you play too hard to get i play too quick to hate

1 Like

Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by cyril700(m): 6:58am On Sep 10, 2016
STENON:
We detest cheating.
but u guys double date a lot. Am tired of giving a try
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by donbenedict(m): 7:12am On Sep 10, 2016
AleeDee:

Very interesting article. Well, back to dis my nigga, if u lv ur babe nd go for anoda, it's jst d same. Like some1 jst said, their xter is ff come, jst pray it favors u
love Ke. What are u saying.. hw can I love someone I don't even knw?
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by jordinsparkles(f): 7:21am On Sep 10, 2016
You're absolutely RIGHT!!!!
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Redoil: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2016
Ozavize88:
I think i love this your post!
why? Avu dashi? Avi Anreshi dashi?
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Barigaboy(m): 7:34am On Sep 10, 2016
Na tru o, my girlfriend sometimes told me I don't know how to woo a lady cos she was d one who first feel in love with me n make our relationship worked n I told her that I no how to woo a lady but I don't like wooing them instead I play some tricks n she told me I was lieing n that if I can I shud woo her now. I cleared my throat and started wooing her. He got to a point she stopped responding n I looked at her face only to see tears as she started working faster n I asked her what's wrong. She told me that she can't trust me anymore n for me to b dis perfect that means I don dey toast girls everywhere. Omo it took 2 weeks to settle d gbege o. Her friends told her atleast shebi na u him dey toast. My friends told me y u go dey toast am na, u b pikin. Few days later she ask me to toast her n told her I don't no how to toast.
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by diseyi(f): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2016
beautiful232:
that number 6 is so me

But ah will change

number 4 is a big lie

Cause my bestie don't know all bout me

Then it's either she's not your bestie or you don't have one... wink smiley
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by omooba969(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2016
Ozavize88:
I think i love this your post!

@bolded,

Terrible English composition. How did you manage to come up with that...'this your post' ! undecided
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by ikemesit4477: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2016
dopedealer:
grin grin
lol who no like better thing!
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Ozavize88(f): 7:54am On Sep 10, 2016
omooba969:

@bolded,

Terrible English composition. How did you manage to come up with that...'this your post' ! undecided
thanks pls correct me sir!
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by dopedealer(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2016
ikemesit4477:
lol who no like better thing!

Not at the expense of losing their virginity lipsrsealed
Have you seen d video of the Abj big girl that maggot
Was coming out from her Vjay ?
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by Ozavize88(f): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2016
Redoil:
why? Avu dashi? Avi Anreshi dashi?
eeeh avo madashi!
Re: SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. by omooba969(m): 8:00am On Sep 10, 2016
STENON:
We detest cheating.

That's a controversial subject for another day sweetheart. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender / 10 Words Nigerians Use That Are Not In The Dictionary / If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.