Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? (26389 Views)

How Much Does EMS Nigeria Speedpost Delivery Nationwide Cost? / Mini Importers: Dhl/Fedex/ Ups/Ems/Nipost And Nigerian Customs Public Feedback / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by Fhemmmy: 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2009
Anyone knows the rate?
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by platinumnk(f): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2009
9jacutee- I sent you a mail.

Hope you dont mind smiley
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by lollaby: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2010
I just got scam by this seller who used ems-link delivery, yeah its true what daking said, everything looks so real with the tracking number, if i read about this forum before I make a payment nothing will be lost, i bought a camera and they make a mistakes by sending it 5 camera instead of 1, ive paid for 1, but then everything runs smoothly and suddenly my packages on hold at cyprus, then he said that my item on hold because at first the item declare as gift but now the cyprus custom want the waybill but they did not have, so they said i have to pay euro165, i was so worried because i really want the camera and i pay it, but few days after that i thought the camera will be release but he said i get another fine euro200 bcoz demourage, at that point i know something wrong, then i go to the ems website and take the contact number, when they pick up the phone they dont even ask my name but they simply said that "you have to pay euro200", it gave me a shock!!, at that point i know ive been SCAM!, and some more they said the company from UK but the accent is not british at all and the accent is like african!, then i directly call the seller and another suprised the voice is the same!!!,

so as i scroll down the forum you said the website has been close, but its NOT, i hope you can check back and shut this web so there wont be any other people scam by them,

so to naijacutee i will send you the more info on this, hope you could help me,
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by ajibsca: 8:31am On Jun 21, 2010
If you ship from US by USPS Insured Express shipping with tracking number. Its cheap and has a tracking number or better still try using the Airport Cargo companies
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by jensinmi(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2010
I'd like to inquire further about the USPS Express Mail Service fulfilled by EMS in Nigeria.

Has anyone sent electronics and other small items through this service recently??

How would you rate it?? Is it reliable?? will your items arrive on time?? Will you receive them in the condition sent??

Thanks for your replies.
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by Fogman(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2010
Yes, have used it many atimes to receive parcel from USPS. Item arrives between 7 to 10 days. Just continously track it on both USPS and EMS Nigeria websites. The snag with EMS Nigeria is they might not alert you of its arrival, with regards to my experience. Once you confirm its arrival, just visit the post office that covers your address and present them with your tracking no, they ll charge you N1500 before it is release to you provided it is not a dutiable goods, otherwise you ve to pay duties to custom desk at the post office.
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by jensinmi(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2010
Fogman:

Yes, have used it many atimes to receive parcel from USPS. Item arrives between 7 to 10 days. Just continously track it on both USPS and EMS Nigeria websites. The snag with EMS Nigeria is they might not alert you of its arrival, with regards to my experience. Once you confirm its arrival, just visit the post office that covers your address and present them with your tracking no, they ll charge you N1500 before it is release to you provided it is not a dutiable goods, otherwise you ve to pay duties to custom desk at the post office.

Thanks a lot Fogman.
Funny enough the items arrived at the post office today. However, the customs are asking for N45,000 in duties. Any suggestions??
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by Fogman(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2010
Does your consignment have commercial value?
Re: NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Pls how can I receive goods from US through USP services while the sender asked me to provide my address...Pls I don't the address i'll provide, my home address or near post Office address....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Finally Devalued To N290/$ By Buhari / Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos) / WEMA Bank: Your Naira Card Is Now Your Global Passport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.