Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? (65304 Views)

Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened / Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 10, 2016
How do guys get an erection when they have been rejected to the point of actual physical struggle and penetration? I think rapists are mentally unstable people.

Uyi26, your friend has committed a crime and you are defending him? People go to jail for rape in this country o. Don't be fooled by the media. If that girl follow up una matter ehn.

And to ladies, not everyone is sane. If you like shout "don't blame the victim" morning till night, a rapist will rape. It is your own responsibility to secure yourself from predators.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 10, 2016
finalboss1:
angry uyi26 are you a rapist truly ?
do I look like one?
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 10, 2016
daretodiffer:
You are a rapist sir!

Wtiukd you say you child list her bargaining rights if she starts making monetary demands? Did she put a gun to the Mo.rons head for the money.
Well , seems like monetary demands or not your poor girl may be raped too grin

Check my signature

young lady respect yourself. I won't tolerate anyone calling me a rapist.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by stiflerdrug: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2016
daretodiffer:
He will never snitch but one day your will wish someone would. You may even take your life in the process sef cheesy

I'll never fvcking want someone to snitch sad

Cus I'll never snitch angry

Wer I live we'll free a their and burn a snitch alive angry angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2016
jabojafa:
so u prefer ur loyalty to a rapist than reporting..... You are a rapist too cos the bible says so... He that walketh wit d wise becomes wise but a companion of a fool is soon distroyed. Therefor d frnd of a rapist is a RAPIST
he is a rapisr
t

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 10, 2016
ryd3:

Smartchoices, u men I understand how u feel about this, probably even from horrid experiences. But rather than label posters as rapists, why don't you guys discourage the next naive girl from making thesame mistakes? My comments were objective enough.
the girl did nothing wrong!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 10, 2016
stiflerdrug:

I'll never fvcking want someone to snitch sad

Cus I'll never snitch angry

Wer I live we'll free a their and burn a snitch alive angry angry
if he doesn't go to report himself at the nearest police station as a rapist....he will not know peace in this lifetime....

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 10, 2016
WeWildin:

Hijab Muslim.... lipsrsealed
yes a muslim who wears hijab.....and a very lively lovely young and intelligent lady.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 10, 2016
HMZi:
Nigga!! Shut the fvck up..make she go report by herself....gosh...
he should report himself as a rapist...he is the rapist!

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2016
fowlyansh181:
You obviously did the right thing, don't go into people's business, the guy has every right to do anything he wishes to the HOE he spends on
like someone will certainly do to your daughter wife and mother for paying 20 bucks for a 2page photocopy.... then you can them hoes and tell them how they deserve to be raped! rapist!

5 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 10, 2016
iSpirit1:
Too bad! Its saddening to learn that humans could be this heartless. However, Mr Uyi26 I gotta tell you that you didn't do the right thing. You had the chance/opportunity to save the young lady from being raped; but what then, you supported the EVIL! "Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered." (Proverbs 11:21). You are an Accomplice to the defilement of God's Temple. Look at what 1corinthians 3:17 says "He that defile My temple, I will destroy" says the LORD. How about that? Repent! Else even a greater evil than you've endorsed will come upon you.
surely he wont go unpunished!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 10, 2016
Miggs:
I vehemently disagree The aforementioned monicker is a flaming f00l and so are you
your opinion rapist! unfortunately a rapist like you has one!

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder....

5 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by stiflerdrug: 7:58am On Sep 10, 2016
SmartChoices:

if he doesn't go to report himself at the nearest police station as a rapist....he will not know peace in this lifetime....

He should never snitch.. The girl should report if she want

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by dinachi(m): 8:00am On Sep 10, 2016
VolTOxic:
Is that how you'll stand back, close your ears and eyes and wait while your sister gets rapèd? This is terrible.
Is that how u will stand back and watch your brother being milked dry by wicked women?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by remsonik(f): 8:05am On Sep 10, 2016
The op here is just a fool,Going through his previous threads,any lady who would be with such a guy is done for. He's admitted in the past that he has sex with series of girls cos they don't mean anything to him. He's admitted to rape so he's a rapist!
Only silly girls with no life fall for your type though.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by fowlyansh181(m): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2016
SmartChoices:

like someone will certainly do to your daughter wife and mother for paying 20 bucks for a 2page photocopy.... then you can them hoes and tell them how they deserve to be raped! rapist!
nonsense. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 10, 2016
fowlyansh181:
nonsense. Mtcheew
of course until yours become victims
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by WeWildin: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2016
SmartChoices:

yes a muslim who wears hijab.....and a very lively lovely young and intelligent lady.

Lively...you mean trading insults all over the place.
Lovely...you mean insulting peoples mothers and stepdads
Young...you mean 39?
And intelligent....well choosing insults over arguments

This is the epitome of asslicking.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2016
stiflerdrug:

He should never snitch.. The girl should report if she want
he should sing like a canary bird!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by freecocoa(f): 8:16am On Sep 10, 2016
Miggs:

If that is your daughter on your dp then u don't ever have to be bothered about her getting raped cos she is BUTT UGLY

Not hatin' just statin'
Hahaha cheesy cheesy

Highest form of hating ever, like who hates on a baby? a baby for feck's sakes, e come be one like the one on said dp, I had to take a look.

Baby that is all shades of freshness, did you see those eyes that can pierce through a soul? lips as beautiful as can be, that's the type of lips that people pay good money to get going under the knife, as little as she is, you can already see all the swag/attitude, that baby is a zillion miles far from ugly, you don't know beautiful even when it stares you in the face.

Even if you don't like her mum, don't take it out on her baby, the baby has done you absolutely no wrong.

Then your stupidity is further displayed by you associating rape with beauty, you should be in a cage.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 10, 2016
WeWildin:

Lively...you mean trading insults all over the place.
Lovely...you mean insulting peoples mothers and stepdads
Young...you mean 39?
And intelligent....well choosing insults over arguments

This is the epitome of asslicking.

asslicking? ouch! that's all shades of gross. I dont want to talk about her again! not with you.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by WeWildin: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2016
Miggs:

If that is your daughter on your dp then u don't ever have to be bothered about her getting raped cos she is BUTT UGLY

Not hatin' just statin'

Most babies are ugl cheesy
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Ngokafor(f): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2016
schumastic:

the op asked for an advice that's what the topic Saud initially and am very sure if he had not created this thread nobody will know of it n will go about their business..

most people 99% of nl members always claim to b a saint n will leave the main issue on ground n rain abuses and start judging, instead of giving the advice the op seeks for.

a thread was create few days ago by a young lady about the abortion she committed n everything that happened.the reason she created the thread was for other girls to learn from her mistakes n not fall into such, but you see so many immature comments ranging from insults to the young lady to swears on her.

they forgot that she used her own life experience to enlighten other ladies out there. most NL members are always fond of judgeing n generalizing as if they are saint themselves.

if i come n say all girls are abortionist am very sure u will insult my life n seperate yourself from the rest..like i said pls get understanding n is not everything u see or hear that wil make u type insultive words.

the world is full of hate so don't help it by feeding it with more hate.

....kindly keep shut with your annoying epistles which are neither here nor there undecided..

...behind your veiled weak attempt at exonerating yourself,you are no different from the useless and sick op and his horde of fellow rapists and supporters on this thread.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by ireneony(f): 8:23am On Sep 10, 2016
schumastic:

if he said something like that then yes u might call him one but if is based on the topic n the thread created then u can't.

the reason I commented on the thread was because the lady in ? lacked understanding n went as far as insulting the parents by saying guys of this days are raised up to be rapist but am sure she has forgotten that if she has a brother,uncle,nephew or male relatives, they will also fall under this category.

so my point is for her not to generalize only for her to say am defending him n am a rapist as well.
ok

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by fowlyansh181(m): 8:23am On Sep 10, 2016
jabojafa:
do u hv sisters and wud u have a daughter someday? No amount of spending a guy does on a lady is equal to rape. She didnt deserve wot get got. Op shd pray d girl doesnt becos he too wud go in for d same crime.
advice the ladies and not the men. Greed got her into whatever she got.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k / Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.