Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,702 members, 7,955,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos (26321 Views)

Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Man Takes Fight To Father’s Grave Over Sharing Of Properties / 2 Missing Kids Found In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by Laird(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Please give birth to few children in this present world...look the last three us presidents and how many children the get. Look the topic picture to understand
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by puregrace(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:

mehnn it seems we share same ideology about religion, dis is real and pure religion, not shouting and fasting at the end selfishness and greedy become order of the day
I tire o.
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by rhames(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.

Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803 - 1882) American Essayist & Poe
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by Cletus77(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
If he should sell d car, d money realised would not even pay for surgery to recover the poor boys eyes... The government should investigate and do something about it, cos its their responsibility.
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by lepasharon(f): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
bennymark:
Do not invite the wrath of God upon yourself, caution your utterances, for men who you hope to please will not share in your agony when God decides to reward your ignorance

Shut up. Do not use ur god to threaten me. I asked a simple question, do you have an answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by lepasharon(f): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
Rinato:
Of course He can.
Perfecttouch:
Jesus can definitely heal

Do you really believe that, or you just felt you should say that undecided
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by akigbemaru: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
Thank you brother
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by bennymark(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
I dare not threaten you, my God is God enough to fight his battles. Enjoy your stvpidity in sarcacsm

lepasharon:

Shut up. Do not use ur god to threaten me. I asked a simple question, do you have an answer
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by lepasharon(f): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
bennymark:
I dare not threaten you, my God is God enough to fight his battles. Enjoy your stvpidity in sarcacsm

Exactly, your god is enough to fight his battles so why is a mere human like you speaking on his behalf
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by urahara(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
1stCitizen:

The last time Jesus healed someone of such nature, he spat on soil then moulded it with sand into 2 balls, inserted them into the eye sockets, said a prayer and the guy had real eyes.

Try that now and Nigerians would say it is voodoo and give Satan the glory. grin

Lol grin
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by urahara(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
HardMirror:

Yes o. I have seen at least 50 amputees that had their legs and hands grow back when men of God prayed for them. This one is a little thing

Lol
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by urahara(m): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
bennymark:
Do not invite the wrath of God upon yourself, caution your utterances, for men who you hope to please will not share in your agony when God decides to reward your ignorance

Na who be dis one shocked shocked
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by bigblackbooty(f): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
lepasharon:
Can't jesus heal him?
What has that got 2 do with the good news, dang some pple tho

1 Like

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 11, 2016
Which one is ''good Samaritan, good Samaritan every where? Abeg, there is a place still called Samaria up till today. God bless the Good Nigerian Abeg. We self can project that to the world.
#thegoodNigerian#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member? / What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For / The World's Largest Family Of 181 Members:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.