Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! (6735 Views)

Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / How We've Been Praying The Wrong Way All This Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by jared007: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
I know there are so called terrorist dat claim christianity when of a truth they are occultists eg Ku Klux Klan, Jesuits etc but remember these are not christians becos they are not following THE WORD OF GOD(JESUS) teachings and apostles epistles in the NT. But there are christians here on nairaland dat can pull out enough teachings in islam(Mohammed) that promotes terrorism. Now for some of those verses u quoted out of context or misunderstanding: Hosea 6:6 was refering to God prefering israelites showing mercy than sinning then offering burnt sacrifice to cleanse their sins. Requoted in matt9:13. Deut 13:5 was refering to false prophets. Deut 21:22-23 made it clear dat Jesus would be a curse on d cross when he took our curse to save us 4rm the curse. I think am done here aminusanti becos am getting bored with d long debate. I only pray dat people reading will not be misled by the evil doctrine of Muhammed.
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
true2god:
This is a big problem, that is when you attempt set your moral standard in line with that of an Arabian criminal called Mohammed. No sane man, at the age of 51, will lust after a small girl of 6. Mohammed, at 54, started sleeping with Aisha when she became 9.

Since you think it is OK, why don't you marry a 50 year old man when you were 7, in obedience to the sunnah of your immoral prophet. Does marriage stop infidelity? How many wives did your prophet marry and how many wives did he advise Muslims to marry? And fya, Saudi Arabia (leader of the Muslim world) does not have a minimum age of marriage for female. This is in line with the sunnah and the koran (Koran 65:4). A girl as young as 2 can be married off.

Stop supporting barbaric Arab culture in the name of Islam.
You keep condemning every single thing about islam yet you dont knw notin abt it

Yh it marriage and not fornication we call it.Y'all dont see anything wrong in sexing minor when dating but when marriage is involve you start saying trash.

Sure if i love the man of 50 whats wrong in marrying him,society and cultures keeps getting the upper hand while religion is seen as what?

The marriage was a divine inspiration so what else are we talking about?and mind you it was never written anywhere that the girl was forced into marriage and Aisha(Radiyallahu anha) never showed any sign of displeasure in her marriage bt instead she was even jealous when people are around the Prophet(sallallahu alayhi wasallam)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by aminusanti(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
jared007:
I know there are so called terrorist dat claim christianity when of a truth they are occultists eg Ku Klux Klan, Jesuits etc but remember these are not christians becos they are not following THE WORD OF GOD(JESUS) teachings and apostles epistles in the NT. But there are christians here on nairaland dat can pull out enough teachings in islam(Mohammed) that promotes terrorism. Now for some of those verses u quoted out of context or misunderstanding: Hosea 6:6 was refering to God prefering israelites showing mercy than sinning then offering burnt sacrifice to cleanse their sins. Requoted in matt9:13. Deut 13:5 was refering to false prophets. Deut 21:22-23 made it clear dat Jesus would be a curse on d cross when he took our curse to save us 4rm the curse. I think am done here aminusanti becos am getting bored with d long debate. I only pray dat people reading will not be misled by the evil doctrine of Muhammed.
Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it..
I advice you to seek proper knowledge of islam before is too late. Allah did not send his revelations to BBC News or Sky News. Want to learn about islam? Go to the correct sources: QUR'AN & HADITH.

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Demmzy15(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
hanity:

You keep condemning every single thing about islam yet you dont knw notin abt it

Yh it marriage and not fornication we call it.Y'all dont see anything wrong in sexing minor when dating but when marriage is involve you start saying trash.

Sure if i love the man of 50 whats wrong in marrying him,society and cultures keeps getting the upper hand while religion is seen as what?

The marriage was a divine inspiration so what else are we talking about?and mind you it was never written anywhere that the girl was forced into marriage and Aisha(Radiyallahu anha) never showed any sign of displeasure in her marriage bt instead she was even jealous when people are around the Prophet(sallallahu alayhi wasallam)

Let's see the gibberish the servant of Satan aka true2god would spill.
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by true2god: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
hanity:

Are you OK? How can a 6 year old girl love an old man of 51, a man old enough to be her grandfather? What does a 6 yr old girl know about love? You should be ashamed of your pedofile prophet who engaged a girl whose age is equivalent to a girl who is meant to be in primary one.

See your holy text that sanctioned your prophet evil marriage to a toddler:

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88
Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Some Muslims claim that it was Abu Bakr who approached Muhammad asking him to marry his daughter. This is of course not true and here is the proof.

Sahih Bukhari 7.18
Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

Arabs were a primitive lot with little rules to abide. Yet they had some code of ethics that they honored scrupulously. For example, although they fought all the year round, they abstained from hostilities during certain holy months of the year. They also considered Mecca to be a holy city and did not make war against it. A adopted son’s wife was deemed to be a daughter in law and they would not marry her. Also it was customary that close friends made a pact of brotherhood and considered each other as true brothers. The Prophet disregarded all of these rules anytime they stood between him and his interests or whims.
Abu Bakr and Muhammad had pledged to each other to be brothers. So according to their costoms Ayesha was supposed to be like a niece to the Holy Prophet. Yet that did not stop him to ask her hand even when she was only six years old.
But this moral relativist Prophet would use the same excuse to reject a woman he did not like.

Sahih Bukhari V.7, B62, N. 37
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
It was said to the Prophet, "Won't you marry the daughter of Hamza?" He said, "She is my foster niece (brother's daughter). "

Hamza and Abu Bakr both were the foster brothers of Muhammad. But Ayesha must have been too pretty for the Prophet to abide by the codes of ethics and custom.
In the following Hadith he confided to Ahesha that he had dreamed of her before soliciting her from her father.

Sahih Bukhari 9.140
Narrated 'Aisha:
Allah's Apostle said to me, "You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, 'Uncover (her),' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.

The fake apostle even have to lie that allahh (a demon of course) showed Aisha to him in a dream that has no confirmation. How can you stoop so low never to realise that Mohammed and the Arabs have scammed you big time?

No sane person can justify a 54 year old man sleeping with a 9 year old girl. Well, this is Islam and their immoral and evil prophet.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by true2god: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
Demmzy15:
Are you not ashamed of your shameless prophet? See my post above on your criminal and wicked prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by true2god: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
aminusanti:

Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it..
I advice you to seek proper knowledge of islam before is too late. Allah did not send his revelations to BBC News or Sky News. Want to learn about islam? Go to the correct sources: QUR'AN & HADITH.

Do you mean terror manuals volume 1 (quran) and volume 2 (ha-death) which advocated terror against enemies of allahh, Islam and Mohammed (Quran 8:60 and sahih bukhari 4:52:220)?

For over 1400 years Muslims have been fighting the enemies of allahh yet over 80% of humanity had refused to submit to allahh. allahh must be a powerless Arabia idol whose foot soldiers (the ummahh) cannot defeat the kafir.

Kafir Akbar!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
Demmzy15:
I concur,he is nothing bt a psycopant all he and his fellows are after is the likes,nothing more.Indeed he is a servant of satan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
true2god:
Are you OK? How can a 6 year old girl love an old man of 51, a man old enough to be her grandfather? What does a 6 yr old girl know about love? You should be ashamed of your pedofile prophet who engaged a girl whose age is equivalent to a girl who is meant to be in primary one.

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Some Muslims claim that it was Abu Bakr who approached Muhammad asking him to marry his daughter. This is of course not true and here is the proof.

Sahih Bukhari 7.18
Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

Arabs were a primitive lot with little rules to abide. Yet they had some code of ethics that they honored scrupulously. For example, although they fought all the year round, they abstained from hostilities during certain holy months of the year. They also considered Mecca to be a holy city and did not make war against it. A adopted son’s wife was deemed to be a daughter in law and they would not marry her. Also it was customary that close friends made a pact of brotherhood and considered each other as true brothers. The Prophet disregarded all of these rules anytime they stood between him and his interests or whims.
Abu Bakr and Muhammad had pledged to each other to be brothers. So according to their costoms Ayesha was supposed to be like a niece to the Holy Prophet. Yet that did not stop him to ask her hand even when she was only six years old.
But this moral relativist Prophet would use the same excuse to reject a woman he did not like.

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
It was said to the Prophet, "Won't you marry the daughter of Hamza?" He said, "She is my foster niece (brother's daughter). "

Hamza and Abu Bakr both were the foster brothers of Muhammad. But Ayesha must have been too pretty for the Prophet to abide by the codes of ethics and custom.
In the following Hadith he confided to Ahesha that he had dreamed of her before soliciting her from her father.

Sahih Bukhari 9.140
Narrated 'Aisha:
Allah's Apostle said to me, "You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, 'Uncover (her),' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.

The fake apostle even have to lie that allahh (a demon of course) showed Aisha to him in a dream that has no confirmation. How can you stoop so low never to realise that Mohammed and the Arabs have scammed you big time?

No sane person can justify a 54 year old man sleeping with a 9 year old girl. Well, this is Islam and their immoral and evil prophet.
Educated illiterate!That is what you are,so you are actually thinking centuries before now and the people then had the same growth and develoment as our time.Kai e dey pain me for you ooo.
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 1:48am On Sep 16, 2016
Demmzy15:

Did Muhammad(saw) just see a random Jew and asked him what was the punishment for adultery? No! They came to him after someone from them committed adultery. Emphasis are provided in the ahadith you quoted below.

Seriously I don't know what you're trying to drive here, they came to him requesting for punishment even after they knew the punishment is found in their book.

[{■He knew the Torah contains such laws. He was schooled by Abdullah Ibn & others■}]

According to Qur'an, it's stated in Surah 5:43: How come they (come) unto thee (Muhammad) for judgment when they have the Torah, wherein Allah hath delivered judgment (for them)? Qur'an 5:43

Ibn Kathir(rah) states:
Allah then chastises the Jews for their false ideas and deviant desires to abandon what they believe is true in their Book, and which they claim is their eternal Law that they are always commanded to adhere to. Yet, they do not adhere to the Tawrah, [s] but they prefer other laws over it, although they believe that these other laws are not correct and do not apply to them.[/s] (Tafsir Ibn Kathir)

[{■Allah is confused here again■}]

Of course he'll know because he's a Prophet of Allaah, they themselves knew but they were insincere and tried to foool people thinking they won't be bursted but unfortunately for them, they were by Ibn Salam(rad)

[{■ Yet He didnt know his food was poisoned umm? Continue to slave urself to the moon god whose angel failed him at the time he needed Him most.■}]

How's this a proof? What's glaring here? The Jews came to him requesting for a punishment whilst they had their Torah with them and he(saw) told them to judge according to what was written in their book. So what now happen?  undecided
[{■He copied the Torah cheesy ■}]

Nowhere Prophet Muhammad(saw) confirmed the NT and OT, if you have explicit proof for that please provide.

I can still remember vividly well that i have already done that. Scroll back and see.

This is not Muhammad's(saw) word in the Quran, but that of Jesus which was narrated to Prophet Muhammad(saw). Read the verses which preceded it.
Oh, So it was Jesus talking in the Quran? How did that happen? grin

Here:

(3:49) and he will be a Messenger to the Children of Israel.' (And when he came to them he said): 'I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I will make for you from clay the likeness of a bird and then I will breathe into it and by the leave of Allah it will become a bird. I will also heal the blind and the leper, and by the leave of Allah bring the dead to life. I will also inform you of what things you eat and what you treasure up in your houses. Surely this is a sign for you if you are true believ-ers.

This was a reference to Jesus, a short biography of Jesus is found in Qur'an 3:42-54

You were made to believe a lie. PATHETIC!!

Yes this refers to the true, uncorrupted Torah.

They corrupted it after the demise of those great Prophets. Even the Torah admits it's corruption:

New International Version
"'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?
Jeremiah 8:8

Whats amazing about this verse is that the Qur'an states:

Therefore woe be unto those who write the Book with their hands and then say, "This is from Allah," that they may purchase a small gain therewith. Woe unto them for that their hands have written, and woe unto them for that they earn thereby. Quran 2:79

Nevertheless, Allaah promised to guide and protect the Qur'an and he has done that.

Absolutely, We have revealed the reminder, and, absolutely, We will preserve it. Quran 15:9

Lol you funny o. Why won't I argue them? When you put in your twisted pathetic explanations, you need to be cleared.

Moses, Jesus, etc are our Prophets. So some of their rulings are still maintained in Islam, I've got no problem with that. So deal with it!

You have just proved that The God of the Torah and the NT is not thesame as the god of the Quran. He couldnt stop men from corrupting his word in the Torah when several verses stated in the Torah that He will preserve His word. Even Jesus who came after Jeremiah didnt condemn the Torah as Corrupt. How then are you quoting that Ur allah is dsame. And that He promised to preserve the Quran and you believe it? undecided

Jesus is a Muslim as you claim, Yet he didnt practise Islam undecided He didnt hate and kill unbelievers? He showed love and healed many.unlike Muhammad. Am going to expose more of Muhammad. I got some Articles that will expose him largely. You are just striving to do something to prove u are a Muslim. Its not that you are talking any truth here. Defending Muhammad meaning you support his evil acts.

See this one? Within 23years, the whole Arabian Peninsula became Muslims, were they Jews? How many Jews were even there that would influence Islam? The true Jews converted after they've discovered that he was the awaited Prophet.

@underlined, I ask you, what "truth" are you talking about?  The truth of Christianity? 

grin

Religion in pre-Islamic Arabia was a mix of polytheism, Christianity, Judaism, and Iranian religions. Arab polytheism, the dominant belief system, was based on the belief in deities and other supernatural beings such as djinn. Gods and goddesses were worshipped at local shrines, such as the Kaaba in Mecca. The Kaaba was dedicated to Hubal and also contained the images of the three chief goddesses Al-lāt, Al-‘Uzzá and Manāt.

Thanks to Wikipedia. The only people that could influence Muhammad were the Jews. Of course there were Jews. They were not only arabs as you are insinuating smiley

2 Likes

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 2:09am On Sep 16, 2016
true2god:

Narrated 'Aisha:

Narrated 'Aisha:

Narrated 'Ursa:

Sahih Bukhari 7.18
Narrated 'Ursa:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

Sahih Bukhari 9.140
Narrated 'Aisha:

Muhammad is worse than i know him oo. I read 4 articles today about him. All backed up with the Quran and hadits. This man was a real terror.

A true Model to Isis and co. Sure they will call you names. But keep exposing the religion of Satan. Muslims are trying to intimidate you from exposing Islam.

The French presidential candidate for 2017 election Mr Nicolas Sarkozy said yestarday during an interview with one Iman. He said boldly that. FRANCE CANNOT ADAPT TO ISLAMIC CULTURE. IT IS ISLAM THAT WILL ADAPT TO THE FRENCH CULTURE. The burkini swimming gear
Is Isis Ideology. They are gradually introducing it in France.

He continue to say, If Muslims are not happy with the French system they should go to Saudi, Iran, Iraq etc where they can practice thier religion and Culture.

This is made clear. But Muslims will jump out and call him a racist cheesy When you speak against Islam, the Arabs take it as racism yet they claim Islam is not only for arab. SMH for our black people enslaving themselves to a.llah the idol god of Mecca.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 2:15am On Sep 16, 2016
Demmzy15:

With all the atrocities of Muhammad, You still call him the noblest man. And you shamelessly call ur fellow human a servant of Satan just because he expose a dead self claimed Prophet? See the height of hatred you show to defend Islam? Now tell me, what makes you different ftom ISIS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 2:17am On Sep 16, 2016
jared007:

You hit the nail GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by true2god: 6:30am On Sep 16, 2016
hanity:

Educated illiterate!That is what you are,so you are actually thinking centuries before now and the people then had the same growth and develoment as our time.Kai e dey pain me for you ooo.
I am so sorry dear. I never knew that a 9 year girl during the time of Mohammed was a full fledged woman ready to have sex with a 54 year old man. I never knew that human growth and development, 1400 years ago, is higher than today. I never knew that you are great scientists to have discovered this unique type of human evolution. I never knew that girls who grow up in the desert region, as the case of Aisha here, have a higher tendencies of developing faster than girls who grow up in a rainforest and/or temperate region (where there are more food and animals than the desert region).

Your unfounded theory, which has zero scientific basis, that girls who lived 1400 ago have better growth and development (always used to justify Mohammed's shamelessness with Aisha) than girls of today is only acceptable in the mosques and Saudi Arabia. A girl who grow up in Europe of 1400 years ago would have a better growth and development than a girl who grow in the desert of Arabia where there are fewer foods and animals.

Stop parroting unfounded Islamic theories that are used in justifying your prophet criminal behaviour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 16, 2016
true2god:
I am so sorry dear. I never knew that a 9 year girl during the time of Mohammed was a full fledged woman ready to have sex with a 54 year old man. I never knew that human growth and development, 1400 years ago, is higher than today. I never knew that you are great scientists to have discovered this unique type of human evolution. I never knew that girls who grow up in the desert region, as the case of Aisha here, have a higher tendencies of developing faster than girls who grow up in a rainforest and/or temperate region (where there are more food and animals than the desert region).

Your unfounded theory, which has zero scientific basis, that girls who lived 1400 ago have better growth and development (always used to justify Mohammed's shamelessness with Aisha) than girls of today is only acceptable in the mosques and Saudi Arabia. A girl who grow up in Europe of 1400 years ago would have a better growth and development than a girl who grow in the desert of Arabia where there are fewer foods and animals.

Stop parroting unfounded Islamic theories that are used in justifying your prophet criminal behaviour.
Even if u claimed they are unfounded theories,how do you explain the fact that maturity doesnt lie in the age,you might be six and act like an adult and you might be 20 and mentally you are a kid,how do you explain that?

2 Likes

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by aminusanti(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2016
plappville:

You hit the nail GBAM!!!
see dis internet quran scholars..despite havin dead brain you are better than the person u are quoting because u already accepted d fact dat u are going to Hell as mentioned by ananuki for being a catholic n d person u are quoting he is only better than u people bcus he doesn't insults people when he is trapped, all he did was to divert or lie but he is a grade A ignorant pson of his own bible not to even talk of Quran.
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2016
aminusanti:

see dis internet quran scholars..despite havin dead brain you are better than the person u are quoting because u already accepted d fact dat u are going to Hell as mentioned by ananuki for being a catholic n d person u are quoting he is only better than u people bcus he doesn't insults people when he is trapped, all he did was to divert or lie but he is a grade A ignorant pson of his own bible not to even talk of Quran.

Who insulted You here? So you have finally given me a name. INTERNET QURAN SCHOLAR"S" I be two? grin

How did you even trap him? He schooled you. You were trying to justify Islamic terrorism with the bible. You are completely ignorant of the biblical story you argue about. Gods people "Israel" were captured and enslaved by the Egyptians. Even with this. No where did the Israelites use physical violence with the Egyptians.

They couldn't have done that. Thier God fought for them and set them free. Islam case is the contrary. Allah army need to fight for allah. Allah cannot prove himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by aminusanti(m): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2016
plappville:

Who insulted You here? So you have finally given me a name. INTERNET QURAN SCHOLAR"S" I be two? grin
yes u and ur evil spirit tongue
this is how exactly you Christians are misquoting everything from ur diluted book down to anything u come across.
simple singular and plural statement u are failing to comprehend but u are in the front row to comment on things with 0 knowledge about.
HOW MANY PEOPLE DID I ADDRESS IN MY QUOTE? YOU, HIM and ANANUKI = SCHOLAR abi? try hard my dear.

How did you even trap him? He schooled you. You were trying to justify Islamic terrorism with the bible. You are completely ignorant of the biblical story you argue about. Gods people "Israel" were captured and enslaved by the Egyptians. Even with this. No where did the Israelites use physical violence with the Egyptians.
yes of course to you he schooled me.. lol .ok let the sincere readers read that pls..
now why don't you tell us the difference btw the 2 terrorism? and pls don't forget to provide the Qur'anic or hadith verses that promote terrorism to date. ?

They couldn't have done that. Thier God fought for them and set them free. Islam case is the contrary. Allah army need to fight for allah. Allah cannot prove himself.

seriously? who killed the canaanite ? GOD or his army? you just mentioned that Allah need army to fight for him right?
within just sentence u contradictd urself! what ashame.

*who kill children, women and infant? "1 samuel 15:3" GOD or his army?

* you must kill those who worship another GOD. Exodus 22:20" GOD or His Army?

*kill everyone who has religious views that are different than ur own "deut 17:2-7 GoD or Army?

*Kill anyone that refuses to listen to a priest. Deut 17:12-13 GOD or His Army?

pls without waste of time prove that Allah want his army to fight for him in this era using Quran, Hadith or even ur bible lol..as ref, if truly i got schooled by the guy u mentioned earlier and this is the same question i hav been asking him for ages but he keep beating around the bush but luckly we have you here the internet qur'an scholar to help out. time is urs ma'am, school us we r all ears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by twozero(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2016
aminusanti:

this is how exactly you Christians are misquoting everything from ur diluted book down to anything u come across.
simple singular and plural statement u are failing to comprehend but u are in the front row to comment on things with 0 knowledge about.
HOW MANY PEOPLE DID I ADDRESS IN MY QUOTE? YOU, HIM and ANANUKI = SCHOLAR abi? try hard my dear.

yes of course to you he schooled me.. lol .ok let the sincere readers read that pls..
now why don't you tell us the difference btw the 2 terrorism? and pls don't forget to provide the Qur'anic or hadith verses that promote terrorism to date. ?

seriously? who killed the canaanite ? GOD or his army? you just mentioned that Allah need army to fight for him right?

*kill everyone who has religious views that are different than ur own "deut 17:2-7 GoD or Army?

pls without waste of time prove that Allah want his army to fight for him in this era using Quran, Hadith or even ur bible lol..as ref, if truly i got schooled by the guy u mentioned earlier and this is the same question i hav been asking him for ages but he keep beating around the bush but luckly we have you here the internet qur'an scholar to help out. time is urs ma'am, school us we r all ears
Nice one. Jazakallah hair
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by true2god: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
hanity:

Even if u claimed they are unfounded theories,how do you explain the fact that maturity doesnt lie in the age,you might be six and act like an adult and you might be 20 and mentally you are a kid,how do you explain that?
Don't be terrible in reasoning. There is no way a 6 year old girl can be mature enough for marriage, no matter how you try spin it. Marriage, aside emotional maturity, also has to do with physical maturity.
It is OK for you to defend who/what you hold dear, but Mohammed is a psycho.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
true2god:
Don't be terrible in reasoning. There is no way a 6 year old girl can be mature enough for marriage, no matter how you try spin it. Marriage, aside emotional maturity, also has to do with physical maturity.
It is OK for you to defend who/what you hold dear, but Mohammed is a psycho.
It's not compulsory you see it the way i do and the way its being said in islam but all i know is islam isnt abt our opinion but its rather its about Allah's revelations to his prophets and messenger.
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by truthmans2012: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
aminusanti:

enlighthen urself first wicked soul

* Is Jesus GoD?
* is old testament authentic?
* who was the GOD in OT that issued all the killings in OT ? wasn't that ur GOD jesus?
senseless pple

So you are confirming allah issued terrorism?

I couldn't find where Yahweh ordered the Jews to go killing idolaters to force them into Judaism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
aminusanti:

My dear accept ur error and stop been rude. You qouted me not the others. You qouted me because i commented on @jared007: comment. (Dis) This is singular not Plural.!

aminusanti

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by aminusanti(m): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=truthmans2012 post=49414252]

So you are confirming allahYAHWEH issued terrorism in OT?
[\quote]
Stop asking question in Question, now answer me

I couldn't find where Yahweh ordered the Jews to go killing idolaters to force them into Judaism.

*kill everyone who has religious views that are different than ur own "deut 17:2-7

*Kill anyone that refuses to listen to a priest. Deut 17:12-13
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
aminusanti:

Prove how they killed for Yahwen.. tongue take note of the bold.You cannot justify Isis with this verse. Its so clear. Yahwen is a God of Justice like i said before. He is after his People. He doesnt want the Gentiles to come and mislead The Israelites. Unlike Islam forcing allah in the throat of everyone. Muhammad killed many who refused or doubted he was a true prophet.

Deuteronomy 17:2-7 (NIV)

2 If a man or womaDeuteronomy 17:2-7New International Version (NIV)

2 If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the Lord gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the Lord your God in violation of his covenant, 3 and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, 4 and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, 5 take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death. 6 On the testimony of two or three witnesses a person is to be put to death, but no one is to be put to death on the testimony of only one witness. 7 The hands of the witnesses must be the first in putting that person to death, and then the hands of all the people. You must purge the evil from among youn[b]
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=aminusanti post=49416059][/quote]

Liar! Why not post the verses instead of using ur own words?

It was for isreal not for gentiles. Try harder. I am tired of you twisting the bible to justify ISLAMIC atrocities.

Deuteronomy 17:12-13New International Version (NIV)

12 Anyone who shows contempt for the judge or for the priest who stands ministering there to the Lord your God is to be put to death. [b] You must purge the evil from Israel. [/b]13 All the people will hear and be afraid, and will not be contemptuous again.

The bold again.. tongue
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
truthmans2012:

So you are confirming allah issued terrorism?

This guy is Misleading, He can't understand a thing! grin

1 Like

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by aminusanti(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
plappville:

My dear accept ur error and stop been rude. You qouted me not the others. You qouted me because i commented on @jared007: comment. (Dis) This is singular not Plural.!
Rubbish! my dear face those questions first and stop diverting this topic to singular n plural topic! much later u can help out to school on that as a good catholic.
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by aminusanti(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
plappville:

Prove how they killed for Yahwen.. tongue take note of the bold.You cannot justify Isis with this verse. Its so clear. Yahwen is a God of Justice like i said before. He is after his People. He doesnt want the Gentiles to come and mislead The Israelites. Unlike Islam forcing allah in the throat of everyone. Muhammad killed many who refused or doubted he was a true prophet.

Deuteronomy 17:2-7 (NIV)

2 If a man or womaDeuteronomy 17:2-7New International Version (NIV)

2 If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the Lord gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the Lord your God in violation of his covenant, 3 and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, 4 and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, 5 take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death. 6 On the testimony of two or three witnesses a person is to be put to death, but no one is to be put to death on the testimony of only one witness. 7 The hands of the witnesses must be the first in putting that person to death, and then the hands of all the people. You must purge the evil from among youn[b]

those verses i posted addressed all this rubbish u are writing i swear..you only know how to put bible verses into their context but as for quran isis and al qeada already explain it to u...see truth as clear as wine but u guys are too blind to see the facts. enjoy ur weekend my dear and stop posting rubbish pls
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by trapQ: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lmao!!! I wanted to comment on that but I trusted you to give a fatal reply. Kudos wink
annunaki2:

Evidently you don't have the faintest idea of what noble means except of course you were being sarcastic. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by trapQ: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hahahhahaahhahaha... Brutality and Fatality in one comment .
gimakon:

You are very stupid. slowpoke. If you feel you want to learn a thing or two with this very stupid tone,then don't expect to learn anything from me.

Carry on with your ignorance. You can keep wallowing in your darkness in the name of going to heaven, with this tone, no one would even want to show you anything.

By the way, you even complicate issues the more for yourself, later "Islam doesn't insult Jesus " this rubbish you wrote, what would you say to that?
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by trapQ: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
Buhahahahahahahahahahah...
Lmao to China
plappville:

How do you manage sharing two tears each passing day woman? The day is GLORIOUS yet you shed bitter tears? shocked Keep making fool of yourself grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Revealed: An Enzyme Called 'luciferase' Is What Makes Bill Gates Vaccine To Work / 3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS / Should We Tithe Before Or After Paying Tax?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.