Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! (6724 Views)

Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / How We've Been Praying The Wrong Way All This Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by trapQ: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
Holy Moses! Did Mohammed also sleep with animals?? Muslims oooo
gimakon:

Don't mind him, calls God a killer, when their own god and his puppet mohd,are the primary murderers the world even knows about. From sleeping with animals to children and killing 930 Jews in Banu Queryza. Comes here to insult Jesus and lie immediately that they didn't do it.
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by true2god: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2016
hanity:

It's not compulsory you see it the way i do and the way its being said in islam but all i know is islam isnt abt our opinion but its rather its about Allah's revelations to his prophets and messenger.
Then allahh must be sick for asking a 51-year old man to marry a 6-year old girl. Are you telling me that allahh did not see mature girls and young ladies to recommend for mohammed? That means allahh has no sense to decency. Aisha was initially bethrothed to young Jubair ibn Mutim (aisha's fiance) only for the prophet of allahh to nullify it, by claiming a fake allahh's revelation for his selfish interest. He also did the same to zaid ibn mohammed (his foster son) by getting a fake revelation from fake allahh (quran 33;37) after seeing zaid wife (zainab) half naked and very pretty (al-tabarri volume 8 pages 2 to 5). To dispel public criticism, he claimed that allahh had made lawful to him (alone) any believing woman who is ready to offer herself (for sex or wife) to him (quran 33:50).

And if you take a honest look at Aisha appraisal of mohammed's criminal and dishonest lifestyle, she rightly summarized it thus and I quote: 'It seems your lord (allahh) always hasten to do your heart desires' (sahih bukhari 6:60:311). This hadith was also a product of another allahh's fake revelation in quran 33:51 where mohammed claimed he has the right to determine who he wanted to spend the night with (among the numerous wives) and allahh favoured Mohammed so that he will not unhappy. Can you imagine that allahh is always ready to please mohammed? That means that allahh is mohammed's working tool. Who is the boss, allahh or mohammed (watch out for this thread, gonna be explosive)?

Islam, of course, can never be my opinion because it a religion, a belief system of a 7th century illiterate arab barbarian. I use my common sense hence cannot follow the sunnah of the prophet of allahh.
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by annunaki2(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2016
hanity:

It's not compulsory you see it the way i do and the way its being said in islam but all i know is islam isnt abt our opinion but its rather its about Allah's revelations to his prophets and messenger.

Do you know that you are also insulting your Allah by telling us that Allah revealed it to mohamed to be a paedophile, armed robber, rapist, liar, murderer and narcissist. Only Satan could have revealed such.

1 Like

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Blackfire(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2016
ajokebelle:

You don't even have a point, do the militants kill in the name of their religion?
Do they shout Jesus when they want to kill?
Do they just enter a community or an environment and start shooting at innocent civilians?
Did they tell you they are fighting for their God?
You don't have any point even comparing those militants to your Islamic terrorists.
The only set of people I know that Will kill and proudly say they did it for their God. Religion of peace indeed.
Why is your religion solely based on hurting people? your tolerance level is 0%, you even left your own zone and terrorize people in other zones.
? If we ask you now, you will say what they are doing is not in the Quran and we all its false.Only few Muslims are sensible when it comes to religion of which you are not,because when if you where you will not be comparing Militants in ND to the world wide Islamic terror organization I mentioned in the first post.

Islam is a religion of peace... ask plappaville. gimakon. parisbookaddict.

damn I need to take my medicine .

2 Likes

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Demmzy15(m): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
plappville:

[{■He knew the Torah contains such laws. He was schooled by Abdullah Ibn & others■}]

Prove!

[s][{■Allah is confused here again■}]
[{■ Yet He didnt know his food was poisoned umm? Continue to slave urself to the moon god whose angel failed him at the time he needed Him most.■}][/s]

Always trying to look genuine, but a featherheaded local champion. Anyways, you're going to be exposed once again.

[{■He copied the Torah cheesy ■}]

Proves na!!! angry

I can still remember vividly well that i have already done that. Scroll back and see.

I didn't see such, maybe I've refuted. Please proves!!

Oh, So it was Jesus talking in the Quran? How did that happen? grin

You're dumber than I thought!

You have just proved that The God of the Torah and the NT is not thesame as the god of the Quran.

Stop lamenting, the Torah itself admitted to its corruption. Incase you didn't see it, lemme quote again:

"'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely? Jeremiah 8:8

My God is not the same as yours by the way, my God doesn't command the slaughter of men, women, infants, crops all in the name of warfare, my God doesn't can never be compared to man talk less of him being beaten by his own creatures till he faints it didn't stop at that he was crucified like a cursed criminal. That's your god!

He couldnt stop men from corrupting his word in the Torah when several verses stated in the Torah that He will preserve His word.

The Torah is corrupted shikena! Don't bring in emotions into this discussions. At least the verse provided is clear enough to show how unreliable the bible is.

Even Jesus who came after Jeremiah didnt condemn the Torah as Corrupt. How then are you quoting that Ur allah is dsame. And that He promised to preserve the Quran and you believe it? undecided

I never quoted my God to be the same with yours. @underlined, that doesn't change the fact that the bible isn't corrupt you know? undecided

Jesus is a Muslim as you claim, Yet he didnt practise Islam undecided

The Muslim Jesus(may the peace of Allaah be upon him) depended on Allaah, he trusted and submitted in totality to Allaah. When they tried to kill him, he was taken up to the heavens and he'll return during the end times. tongue

He didnt hate and kill unbelievers?

Are you sure? Remember Jesus told his followers to buy swords, one wonders what they used swords to do in that Era. Would you say evangelism?

..... Then He said to them, "But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one. For I say to you that this which is written must still be accomplished in Me: 'And He was numbered with the transgressors.' For the things concerning Me have an end."

So they said, "Lord, look, here are two swords." And He said to them, "It is enough"
(Luke 22:35 - 38, NKJV)

Plappvile, I ask you what are this swords used for? Let's go further and see how this sword was used.

Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest's servant, cutting off his right ear. (The servant's name was Malchus.) John 18:10

Jesus discovered he was outnumbered and if he fought, na suicide, so he gave immediately gave up. And he came up with one boring rhetoric "if you die with a sword kaza kaza kaza" sad

No doubt your Jesus was a thug, the bible stated:

Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written. John 21:25

So plappvile and true2god, dont you think terrorism was one of the things Jesus did that wasn't recorded? grin

[s]He showed love and healed many.unlike Muhammad. Am going to expose more of Muhammad. I got some Articles that will expose him largely. You are just striving to do something to prove u are a Muslim. Its not that you are talking any truth here. Defending Muhammad meaning you support his evil acts.[/s]

Articles from "answeringislam" abi? Just watch and see how you'll be exposed on this forum. I hope to see you with another account, just because we've been keeping quiet doesn't mean we're foools. Continue!

Religion in pre-Islamic Arabia was a mix of polytheism, Christianity, Judaism, and Iranian religions. Arab polytheism, the dominant belief system, was based on the belief in deities and other supernatural beings such as djinn.

grin Are you high or what? I 100% agree with the underlined, Islam came and destroyed those religions. Till date Islam is the religion dominating those lands, sooner it'll dominate the world.

Gods and goddesses were worshipped at local shrines, such as the Kaaba in Mecca. The Kaaba was dedicated to Hubal and also contained the images of the three chief goddesses Al-lāt, Al-‘Uzzá and Manāt.

They were placed around the Kaaba not inside, I hope you know the difference!

Thanks to Wikipedia. The only people that could influence Muhammad were the Jews. Of course there were Jews. They were not only arabs as you are insinuating smiley

Provide proofs of how the Jews influenced Muhammad(saw), talk is cheap they say. From all observations, you're a drowning evangelists who is desperate to show she's genuine while you're nothing but a pathetic loser! wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
Demmzy15:

Prove!

Always trying to look genuine, but a featherheaded local champion. Anyways, you're going to be exposed once again.

Proves na!!! angry

I didn't see such, maybe I've refuted. Please proves!!

You're dumber than I thought!

Stop lamenting, the Torah itself admitted to its corruption. Incase you didn't see it, lemme quote again:

"'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely? Jeremiah 8:8

My God is not the same as yours by the way, my God doesn't command the slaughter of men, women, infants, crops all in the name of warfare, my God doesn't can never be compared to man talk less of him being beaten by his own creatures till he faints it didn't stop at that he was crucified like a cursed criminal. That's your god!

The Torah is corrupted shikena! Don't bring in emotions into this discussions. At least the verse provided is clear enough to show how unreliable the bible is.

I never quoted my God to be the same with yours. @underlined, that doesn't change the fact that the bible isn't corrupt you know? undecided

The Muslim Jesus(may the peace of Allaah be upon him) depended on Allaah, he trusted and submitted in totality to Allaah. When they tried to kill him, he was taken up to the heavens and he'll return during the end times. tongue

Are you sure? Remember Jesus told his followers to buy swords, one wonders what they used swords to do in that Era. Would you say evangelism?

..... Then He said to them, "But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one. For I say to you that this which is written must still be accomplished in Me: 'And He was numbered with the transgressors.' For the things concerning Me have an end."

So they said, "Lord, look, here are two swords." And He said to them, "It is enough"
(Luke 22:35 - 38, NKJV)

Plappvile, I ask you what are this swords used for? Let's go further and see how this sword was used.

Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest's servant, cutting off his right ear. (The servant's name was Malchus.) John 18:10

Jesus discovered he was outnumbered and if he fought, na suicide, so he gave immediately gave up. And he came up with one boring rhetoric "if you die with a sword kaza kaza kaza" sad

No doubt your Jesus was a thug, the bible stated:

Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written. John 21:25

So plappvile and true2god, dont you think terrorism was one of the things Jesus did that wasn't recorded? grin

Articles from "answeringislam" abi? Just watch and see how you'll be exposed on this forum. I hope to see you with another account, just because we've been keeping quiet doesn't mean we're foools. Continue!

grin Are you high or what? I 100% agree with the underlined, Islam came and destroyed those religions. Till date Islam is the religion dominating those lands, sooner it'll dominate the world.

They were placed around the Kaaba not inside, I hope you know the difference!

Provide proofs of how the Jews influenced Muhammad(saw), talk is cheap they say. From all observations, you're a drowning evangelists who is desperate to show she's genuine while you're nothing but a pathetic loser! wink

You are just a storyteller. Shouting "PROVE" Each time as if you don't follow up my posts. cheesy I have already given you quranic verses to back up my points. Scroll back or u leave it.

You pour out garbage thinking you have made senses with your likes.. cheesy The verse you quoted about the Torah been corrupted does not mean such. Did Jesus not used this same Torah?

Are you intentionally quoting Jesus words in thé bible out of context? Jesus stopped Peter and healed the man's ear. You didn't state that with your biased comment. Someone who healed a person who came to arrest him, is indeed a true sign of the one who came to announce the "One true God". Not the man who send his men to kill anyone that have a doubt for his revelations.

By the way, does Jesus looks like a Jihadist to you? Jesus in thé bible did not kill a soul. Ok. Let me ask you this. Did the Quran (Jesus) or Isa as you call him, killed a soul? if yes can you present me the sura plz. If no why? At least, the Qur'an should have recorded it in order to Make him fit in Islam? You know as a Muslim, Jesus should be labeled a killer. grin

If you look into the historical background of Islam. You will see that all Islam Figures, Muhammad, his companions and all.ah were murderers. I didn't say it the Qur'an and hadiths are proves.

Again. Quran says:

4:157. That they said (in boast)
"We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary the Apostle of Allah";
but they killed him not nor crucified him
but so it was made to appear to them
and those who differ therein are full of doubts
with no (certain) knowledge but only conjecture to follow
for of a surety they killed him not.
4:158. Nay Allah raised him up unto Himself ; ...

5:75 The Messiah, son of Mary, was only a Messenger; ...

3:144 And Muhammad is but a Messenger.
Verily all Messengers have passed away before him ...

Note please:

Does 3:144 not imply that Jesus has died?
does this not contradict your interpretation of 4:158 that God raised him to himself alive and he will come back to die after his second coming, i.e. after and not before Muhammad.

If you say the Torah God is not the same God Muhammad was fighting to tag Islam with, then you have failed. I will use your own Quran to stamp you at the face if you say that again. Yes, islam will dominate the world as you claim. No one is fighting Islam not to. But islam shouldn't do that by forcing itself in our throats. If Islam should rule the world by using bombs and guns. Then Islam deserves to be eradicated from this planet. No compulsion in a true religion.

No matter how you try to twist the true story of the kaaba, I tell you, history is not at your favour. You are just wasting your time. The historical background of the kaaba is unchangeable. It was worshipped in thé past and you Muslims still worship it till date. That's why some times, it demands blood of Muslims to clean up the place. Last year 2300 Muslims bloodshed. History has list of hajj death record. Keep deceiving yourself. You have time to think again do that if you like your life.
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Blackfire:

Islam is a religion of peace ... ask plappaville. gimakon. parisbookaddict.

damn I need to take my medicine .

Dont tell me you are not aware of this Logo? But Honestly, You need me to tell you? grin
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
annunaki2:

Do you know that you are also insulting your Allah by telling us that Allah revealed it to mohamed to be a paedophile, armed robber, rapist, liar, murderer and narcissist. Only Satan could have revealed such.

Insult all.ah ke? She just confirmed us something but she didn't recognise it grin cheesy
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
aminusanti:

Rubbish! my dear face those questions first and stop diverting this topic to singular n plural topic! much later u can help out to school on that as a good catholic.

A way to confirm your error.. cheesy
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
aminusanti:

those verses i posted addressed all this rubbish u are writing i swear.. you only know how to put bible verses into their context but as for quran isis and al qeada already explain it to u...see truth as clear as wine but u guys are too blind to see the facts. enjoy ur weekend my dear and stop posting rubbish pls

If the bold is true, then why the Italic?
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by aminusanti(m): 6:39am On Sep 18, 2016
plappville:

If the bold is true, then why the Italic?
Again failing to understand simple statement, u have issues dear n u guys are not willing to listen, that's wat exactly landed you into this madness u into now (man worship), urs is even double standard you worship man n woman..
Seek proper knowledge b4 is too late..

Share ur views in the link below ma
https://www.nairaland.com/3355444/how-jesus-god-almighty-light
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by engrelvis(m): 7:42am On Sep 18, 2016
I don't understand all these aurguements from our esteem Muslims bro n sis.this is nt d issue of quoran or bible.we r basin our fact on what seeing everyday. Every terrorist read n back their demand from quoran.hate speech against Christian r taught in various mosque.I think what we Christian want is peace n right to do so without u disturbing us.dominate d world if u want to but nt through killing n force to join ur so called superior religion.let yr ALLAH do conviction. Deep down some moslem know we r saying d truth.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2016
engrelvis:
I don't understand all these aurguements from our esteem Muslims bro n sis.this is nt d issue of quoran or bible.we r basin our fact on what seeing everyday. Every terrorist read n back their demand from quoran.hate speech against Christian r taught in various mosque.I think what we Christian want is peace n right to do so without u disturbing us.dominate d world if u want to but nt through killing n force to join ur so called superior religion.let yr ALLAH do conviction. Deep down some moslem know we r saying d truth.

That's the point. No time in History even in the quaran alla.have ever proved himself to be a true God. All Muhammad did was inventing revelations. Even got suggestions from his writers to modify alla.hs word of which he accepted several times. No one stop them from dominating the world since that has been their aim. But they should stop killing us PERIOD!
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2016
aminusanti:
Again failing to understand simple statement, u have issues dear n u guys are not willing to listen, that's wat exactly landed you into this madness u into now (man worship), urs is even double standard you worship man n woman..
Seek proper knowledge b4 is too late..

Share ur views in the link below ma
https://www.nairaland.com/3355444/how-jesus-god-almighty-light

Sure I asked you a simple question you are dodging grin

If I only know how to put the bible verses into thier context. Why you saying should stop posting rubbish ?

putting something into context is putting it into something where it makes sense, or is understandable. so why you still call it RUBBISH?

Have you drank too much camel urine lately ou what ? cheesy
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Blackfire(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2016
true2god:
Don't be terrible in reasoning. There is no way a 6 year old girl can be mature enough for marriage, no matter how you try spin it. Marriage, aside emotional maturity, also has to do with physical maturity.
It is OK for you to defend who/what you hold dear, but Mohammed is a psycho.

there is nothing wrong in marrying a 6 years old girl, or putting your 54 years old di.ck in between her tight...

especially when u 've no conscience, and when your psychotic al Hassan is a pedophile.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Blackfire:

there is nothing wrong in marrying a 6 years old girl, or putting your 54 years old di.ck in between her tight...
especially when u 've no conscience, and when your psychotic al Hassan is a pedophile.

Your way umm undecided
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by Originakalokalo(m): 5:58am On Nov 06, 2016
hanity:

And the Good book says it all"they are with ears but deaf and with eyes they are but blind".

Dont speak ill of a religion you know nothing about,Give me a verse in the bible which says Jesus is God,both the old and new testament.

Thomas, after seeing the mark of the nails on his hands said, my Lord and my God..... Jesus did not stop him..... they feel down and worshiped him severally....in the Bible.... don't you know that yea are god's? .... these are evidences....
Re: Islamic State Again In France, This Time Failed ! by plappville(f): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2016
Originakalokalo:

Thomas, after seeing the mark of the nails on his hands said, my Lord and my God..... Jesus did not stop him..... they feel down and worshiped him severally....in the Bible.... don't you know that yea are god's? .... these are evidences....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity / From Where Did Cain's Bride And Her Family Originate? / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.