Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. (60095 Views)

10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World / 100 Most Visited Cities In The World In 2017. See Where Nigeria Was Ranked. / The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by HMZi: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Buhari come and see o..

1 Like

Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by Cletus77(m): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
let us pray and stop abusing our great country that was once the largest economy in africa, and will still be. So stop crying,wipe ur tears cos i go better,just watch changes in2017

1 Like

Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by danypst: 12:03am On Sep 10, 2016
#countryhard#
Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 10, 2016
Tim2020:
Drug and 419 don spoil our name fenish

How about politifitians that embezzles our common wealth and send it to bigger economies to future enhance their citizens
well beings

have you wondered why Trump said Nigeria political class steals their money and come to America to spend it

2 Likes

Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by kcbomba(m): 12:36am On Sep 10, 2016
[center][/center] cheesy grin angry cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by rafcrown(m): 12:39am On Sep 10, 2016
Better do quick.Time waits for no one.Remember Brexit.
holluwai:
Let's see

Nigeria is missing on the list regardless of how long it is. Omo na to go Europe go hustle for Pali be that.

1 Like

Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by Ugosample(m): 1:02am On Sep 10, 2016
pippimp:

God bless you jare for that post. These oyibo people are just crazy. In fact they are evil. Can you imagine advising us to be bribing policemen everyday, dumping refuse on the streets, killing suspects by burning them on our streets, looting our treasury blind, depending on only one source of revenue for over 50 years, etc. I wonder what kind of people these oyibo people are? Thank God we don't do these things if not we would be in serious trouble now. Only useless idiotic people would do any of those things. We are smarter than that. Thank God for our "great" Nation.

See sarcasm....
lol.
The way Africans blame others for their problems is just embarrassing

2 Likes

Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by pippimp(m): 1:06am On Sep 10, 2016
Ugosample:

See sarcasm....
lol.
The way Africans blame others for their problems is just embarrassing

We all as a people need to change the way we think and do business.
Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by bajirao(m): 1:08am On Sep 10, 2016
why won't nigeria fall when dem useless goats from east are peddling drugs up and down, edo girls are doing ashewo duty everywhere they go.
why won't Nigeria be disrespected when all we know how to do is peddle drugs,scam people,ashewo,cheat and its dem ugandans. if you remove ugandans from Nigeria, Nigeria willl move up 40 points

2 Likes

Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by dotedote: 1:09am On Sep 10, 2016
Get mouth go where?

adahgold:
During GEJ time at least we get mouth small but this illiterate we have now has turned everything up side down.
Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by Ugosample(m): 1:10am On Sep 10, 2016
pippimp:

We all as a people need to change the way we think and do business.
We need re orientation. That's it.

1 Like

Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by lepasharon(f): 1:11am On Sep 10, 2016
Team GB!
Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by hakimi1974(m): 1:23am On Sep 10, 2016
Dreyl:
Naija is cursed, smh.
then park go niger, oh i forget no be niger state oooh i mean republic of niger.
Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by femmysin(m): 1:33am On Sep 10, 2016
signature2012:
What do you expect when you have a dullard as president.

What was Nigerian position when your Dr. was the president.... mtchweeew

1 Like

Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by Amah70: 1:36am On Sep 10, 2016
Ugosample:

Oga stop talking rubbish please.

India is a country of over 1 billion people, more people than the entire continent of Africa.
It is also one of the most diverse places in the world, with Buddhists, Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Animists, etc all living in one place.
A country with a lot of official languages.

And they are still progressing and making waves in the world today, with Medical tourism and The I.T industry in Bangalore driving growth.
Did they divide?

Even Pakistan that left, what is their fate when compared to India?

In addition, there are more Muslims in India than the population of Pakistan.

You can talk that trash to others, but not people that know their onions.

The black man is too lazy to think, and is not innovative, a tribalistic slothful being

Divide Africa into 200 countries and it is still the same thing till we change the way we think and our cultural inclinations.

South Sudan is currently in the gutter because of the greed of two men...
Kiir and Machar, who were even president and vice before in the same govern ment.
You see black man shocked

Oga,

India has one major tribe that sets the value systems which all the other tribes follow, and which makes the country governable and peaceful;
Hindu. https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-8919e22ae4fa750eee575ab34abd5482-c?convert_to_webp=true. . Most Indians speak Hindu language.

just like the US of multiple ethnic groups has the value systems of the English which Africans and other minorities must follow or be damned.

But Nigeria has three major tribes with diverse value systems. No matter the amount of violence one group in power applies against the others to comply with the value systems of the governing tribe, it can't work; because of the strongly-held but diverse value systems, populations and convenient locations of the three major tribes in Nigeria.

If the governing tribe pushes others to the wall, civil war ensues.

This situation makes Nigeria ungovernable and a failed country, unless you don't agree that Nigeria has failed the more than one hundred million people in it, perhaps because you are at one corner profiting from the chaos of one Nigeria.

The South Sudan situation which some trickish fear-mongers like you sound off is not as deadly as Nigeria where more than three million Nigerians have been killed since 1914, and still getting killed to keep one Nigeria; one Nigeria which after more than $1 trillion earned in fifty years can't provide Nigeria with the most basic infrastructures like electricity, pipeborne water, functional hospitals, etc., one Nigeria with about the lowest life expectancy in the world.

Perhaps, because you don't know that you typify the laziest blackman who doesn't think properly, or with your selfish mindset and limited worldview, you endanger the other millions of people in Nigeria who think of tomorrow, and understand that what matters in having one's country is not how big the country, but happiness and pride with the country.

Half Education is really a disease.

But before I sign off, as you enjoy your blissful Nigeria, I would like to ask you to go and tell the Greeks that Greece can form one big country with Turkey, or tell the British that Britain can form one country with France.

4 Likes

Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by kennybabs1980: 2:17am On Sep 10, 2016
Dreyl:
Naija is cursed, smh.
No, its you that is carrying a curse.

1 Like

Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by Amah70: 2:18am On Sep 10, 2016
Ugosample:

The black man is too lazy to think, and is not innovative, a tribalistic slothful being

Divide Africa into 200 countries and it is still the same thing till we change the way we think and our cultural inclinations.

shocked

Your impossible solution:

you suggest until the blackman changes cultural inclinations. .

So you want Blackman to Change our cultural inclinations and adopt the culture of which race? Do you suggest we incline to the Culture of Europe or Asian race before we see light?

Or are you suggesting that the Ijaw, for example, to incline to the Arabic culture of far northern Nigeria? Or the Yoruba to incline to Igbo culture, or vice versa? Or all blackmen in Nigeria to incline to whiteman culture, so as to preserve your one Nigeria?

And do you know that any race or ethnic group which abandons its culture is doomed?
And you don't understand that the refusal of the major ethnic groups in Nigeria to abandone their respective cultures is why there is no synergy - no pursuit of common goal in Nigeria?

Well, this is NL, a land of all comers. You sing to people like you and they applaud.

4 Likes

Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by ademusiwa16: 2:46am On Sep 10, 2016
Join me in square one Mississauga Ontario tomorrow
Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by 1samloko(m): 3:22am On Sep 10, 2016
Here I come Germay! Naija nah go I dey so
Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by goldedprince: 4:12am On Sep 10, 2016
signature2012:
What do you expect when you have a dullard as president.
Why blame it on the president. Its Nigerians hypocrisy and over sense dey cause am

1 Like

Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by salam8528: 4:15am On Sep 10, 2016
wheesin:
undecided blood of God, nigeria is slightly compared to Pakistan with just 40 something countries, im sure 90% of the countries are African.
rather tell ur ipob youth to stop spoiling d image of d country. everywhere drugs how do u expect dem to grant us free visas to dere country

1 Like

Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by Ofemmanu1: 4:23am On Sep 10, 2016
Christardor:
Hit like if you know why those muslim countries are at the bottom.
Islamabad.
Nobody wants terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by Amah70: 4:48am On Sep 10, 2016
Alcatraz003:

First of all, i am not igbo. I am a yoruba man. Secondly, i am disputing the fact that we all are responsible for the state of Nigeria today, all i am advocating is for us (Nigerians) to realise we are not one and make moves to dismember the state peacefully or restructure her willy nilly.

At times when i see bad reports about Nigeria on CNN, i marvel at the level to which we have fallen as a nation. I align with his argument/assertion (i mean amah) that the west are aware of the superiority of the south to the north and have vowed to never allow the south to discover her full potentials as that we free the black man worldwide from the shackles of slavery.

The only thing the north has over the south is murderous violence and that is what scares the south. An average muslim northerner can die any time and does not care as long as he thinks he died for the cause of jihad/islam. Whereas the southern Christian is so scared to die due to the human capital which he knows he carries. Why should i die in a bloody war with Hausas after wasting so many years in university and when i am yet to reach the pinnacle of my career, so much to live for: (this is the thought process of the southern christian) which is responsible for the present situation of playing second fiddle to the north. The Christian south have to wake up and break the shackles of the west which is the overbearing hegemony of the north in Nigeria or else Somalia will be better than Nigeria in a few years time.

No southerner should be happy with the state Nigeria is at the moment, she is a failed state with vital organs of government practically non functional.

I know deep down in your heart of hearts, you know i have spoken the truth.

Please don't believe that the Ugosample is Igbo as the moniker seems to show.

Ugosample wrote like a typical tricky Aboooki. Most Aboookis see Arab culture and religion as superior to all cultures. Thus, Aboookis want one Nigeria even if all in Nigeria are driven to the stone age. Objective? To have a larger population in Nigeria to forcefully convert to incline to Arab Culture and religion which Aboookis incline to.

3 Likes

Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by adeoba2008(m): 4:53am On Sep 10, 2016
Nigeria we hail thee #changebeginswithme
Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by folahann(m): 4:59am On Sep 10, 2016
Dreyl:
Naija is cursed, smh.

Why don't you mention the name of your family and say they're cursed. My country Nigeria will be great. My country is not cursed, we will make progress. Your entire family is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by kenyatalk: 5:03am On Sep 10, 2016
donvat1:
no wonder those dyed charcoal called Kenyans get mouth now dey challenge Nigerians because them self don follow. I see.
Go die far please... Regards kenya.
Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by femmy2010(m): 5:14am On Sep 10, 2016
Dreyl:
Naija is cursed, smh.

Did you check where China is?
Nigeria , not cursed. God Loves us so much.

1 Like

Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by eaglechild: 5:53am On Sep 10, 2016
Amah70:

Your impossible solution:

you suggest until the blackman changes cultural inclinations. .

So you want Blackman to Change our cultural inclinations and adopt the culture of which race? Do you suggest we incline to the Culture of Europe or Asian race before we see light?

Or are you suggesting that the Ijaw, for example, to incline to the Arabic culture of far northern Nigeria? Or the Yoruba to incline to Igbo culture, or vice versa? Or all blackmen in Nigeria to incline to whiteman culture, so as to preserve your one Nigeria?

And do you know that any race or ethnic group which abandons its culture is doomed?
And you don't understand that the refusal of the major ethnic groups in Nigeria to abandone their respective cultures is why there is no synergy - no pursuit of common goal in Nigeria?

Well, this is NL, a land of all comers. You sing to people like you and they applaud.
It is going to be very difficult to get people to understand your view point but I do.

Virtually all first world countries are monolingual, with few exceptions that may be bi or trilingual and in which case those countries' citizens speak all the component languages.

For countries to thrive and have a sense of patriotism they strive towards homogeneity as much as possible. That is how the developed first world evolved. With language and religion being the two strongest factors.

It has nothing to do with hate it is just human nature.

2 Likes

Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by Explorers(m): 6:05am On Sep 10, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Where is the American passport? Can't even find it on the list. This should be the most powerful. I doubt this list is correct.

US is no4 on the list.
Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by Funjosh(m): 6:13am On Sep 10, 2016
The Scandinavian countries are still the best place to stay. Especially that speeding you hardly hear bad news from that side of the world.
Re: Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. by davibid: 6:29am On Sep 10, 2016
Sorry oooo abeg ep me check no. 16

Monaco na country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) / Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding / Nigerian Woman Prevented From Boarding A Plane In Ghana (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.