Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,403 members, 7,853,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

If The Change Really Begins With Us The APC Shd Hav Asked Us 2 Vote Ourselves In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Change Really Begins With Us The APC Shd Hav Asked Us 2 Vote Ourselves In (510 Views)

Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief / END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Change Really Begins With Us The APC Shd Hav Asked Us 2 Vote Ourselves In by coolscott(m): 12:29am On Sep 10, 2016
[size=15pt]They should have told us to vote ourselves in during last year's presidential elections[/size]

[size=15pt]They told us to vote them in as leaders to activate the change.

How can the leaders now seek shelter behind the people, push them forward and then say "Actually, the change begins with you"?

It's actually shameful.[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4219026_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
Re: If The Change Really Begins With Us The APC Shd Hav Asked Us 2 Vote Ourselves In by recievesense: 12:47am On Sep 10, 2016
If u ask me na who I go ask?
Re: If The Change Really Begins With Us The APC Shd Hav Asked Us 2 Vote Ourselves In by Justpassingby45(m): 2:37am On Sep 10, 2016
Sai BUHARI now Is

Kai BUHARI
Re: If The Change Really Begins With Us The APC Shd Hav Asked Us 2 Vote Ourselves In by coolscott(m): 9:30am On Sep 10, 2016
I think it is something they should have been ashamed of. To even organise and create a programme around such an error is... I'm lost for words.
It seems a complete surrender to me. Giving up on being able to create the change they said they would. The change they said they represented.
The leaders telling us to lead the way in creating that which they were voted in as leaders to initiate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Vision - Dr. Elvis UKPAKA / APC Urges Muslims To Pray For Quick Recovery From Recession / When Is Buhari And EFCC Probing T.A Orji (pics) ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.