Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims (26117 Views)

Governor El-Rufai's Joke About PDP Fighting Corruption Better Than APC In 2019 / British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Firefire(m): 9:34am On Nov 17, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGXxeEuPboU

What an excellent speech from a deprived Nigerian.

See the literal manuscript I made from his speech.

The Lagos state government are going around using fire to destroy our communities, this is crime against humanity. ICC should investigate LASG.

Ambode should go and destroy the houses of the bigger criminals living in Ikoyi, those who looted our country dry, those who made Boko Haram stronger that our military, who made the kidnappers stronger than our police, those who made the ritual killers stronger than our DSS are living in Ikoyi. That is where Ambode is supposed to go and destroy.

NOT we, we the VICTIM of corruption, the victim of mismanagement, the victims of bad governance, our children becomes criminals because the money has been looted by some people and taken to Dubai, taken to Panama, taken to US, taken to Switzerland, they are tormenting our lives, let them know that…

Do not judge a book by its cover.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2016

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Firefire(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

The man is so intelligent... tongue

Priceless wisdom, far better than the ranting of APC coven members on Nairaland.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Firefire(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2016
Lalasticlala, we need to move this to front page, what an intelligent speech.

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by talktimi(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2016
The French govt recently evacuated people from shanties in a forest with the shanties most likely destroyed but alternative arrangements were made even though the people were illegal immigrants

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Omexonomy: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2016
Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Omexonomy: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2016
Apc end for lagos i laugh in saipan. Most of the apc supporters are mostly badly and madly programmed fo.ols

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Firefire(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2016
Omexonomy:
Apc end for lagos i laugh in saipan.
Most of the apc supporters are mostly badly and madly programmed fo.ols

Why the statement/speech might not really be effective to actualize the intention, the guy is an orator. Respect to him.

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Mrjo(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2016
Dats if ur vote count

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Bethelwealthy(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2016
there should be an award for the POLITICAL PARTY HALL OF SHAME, guess which party will have my vote as the most useless and lousy party...........just guess. grin

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Progressive01(m): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2016
Modath, I thought Tinubu has given this op the money owed him and Idumuose for the jobs they did for him back in '07 na. What is all this again?

Oh, maybe the displaced man is his brother. cheesycheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Firefire(m): 10:29am On Nov 17, 2016
Progressive01:
Mod ath, I thought Tinubu has given this op the money owed him and Idumuose for the jobs they did for him back in '07 na. What is all this again?

Sorry, Omenka, this have nothing to do with Asiwaju. Check next door.

17 Likes

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Poweredbrew: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2016
Progressive01:
Modath, I thought Tinubu has given this op the money owed him and Idumuose for the jobs they did for him back in '07 na. What is all this again?

Where that Idumudhouse guy sef? Lol. Firefire is still pained. Ballot box snatcher cheesy cheesy

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Firefire(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2016
Poweredbrew:

Where that Idumudhouse guy sef? Lol. Firefire is still pained. Ballot box snatcher cheesy cheesy

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by 1wolex85: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2016
Firefire:

Dont mind the guy. Election riggers

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by loopmangoat(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2016
Apshit again
All promises cancelled
Ride on chimpanze ambode

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by 1wolex85: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2016
Firefire:

Keep quiet! Election rigger

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Firefire(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2016
1wolex85:

Keep quiet! Election rigger

Ema pele oooo, eku oro enu. cheesy

E o ti po to, e lo po si wa... waiting for the remaining APShit coven members for their usual venoms... cool

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Ajibel(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2016
Abeg, Ambode is a learner compared to Fashola in terms of demolition. Yet, Lagosians still prefer the ACN/APC government because they delievered.

Governance isnt all about the demolition. There are other wonderful projects being carried out.

I sympathise with the affected but I dont see APC letting go of Lagos anytime soon.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by EVarn(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2016
The Lagos state government should build housing blocks for those slum dwellers before evacuating them and demolishing the slums.
Where do you want them to go if you just demolish their homes without compensation?,it would only lead to more slums and crime.

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by modath(f): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2016
Progressive01:
Mo, I thought Tinubu has given this op the money owed him and Idumuose for the jobs they did for him back in '07 na. What is all this again?

Na one sided fight to death hin dey ooo... grin you no know say the thing dey pain am gan ni.. They were promised small small boy boy elective posts like councilors (at all at all na hin bad level) but dem no see nothing....Why you think hin dey roam this platform like destalibilized evil spirit... Jet setting high chief indeed.cheesy

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by EnEnPeecee: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2016
If you titled it "the end of apc in lagos", you will be kinda giving the hopeless and useless apc stalwart a modicum of hope.

It should rather be "the end of apc in Nigeria".

Motuaries are filled up with human remains ever since this useless party and government came to existence. Hardship keeps biting harder and death rate is at an alarming rate.

May God destroy them all and restore this country to its former glory, amen.

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Firefire(m): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
If you titled it "the end of apc in lagos", you will be kinda giving the hopeless and useless apc stalwart a modicum of hope.

It should rather be "the end of apc in Nigeria".

Motuaries are filled up with human remains ever since this useless party and government came to existence. Hardship keeps biting harder and death rate is at an alarming rate.

May God destroy them all and restore this country to its former glory, amen.

Amen!

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by bloodykiller: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2016
Progressive01:

omenka shame on you

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Progressive01(m): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2016
Poweredbrew:

Tinubu no be better person at all at all, so na councillor him promise dem wey him no fit do am till today.. Just imagine.

Modath, I know say you get plenty connect- I take God beg you, try reason with one of your contacts make dem for remind Jagaban say him ex-thugs dey provoke oo. At all at all na winch. gringrin

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by wellmax(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2016
They are dreaming

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by seunlayi(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2016
[size=28pt]APC IS A SCAM, ONLY THOSE WITH DEATH CONSCIENCE WILL DENY THIS[/size]

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by ajepako(f): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2016
Shuoh.....

Na today?

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 17, 2016
They voted Akinwunmi Ambode grin

Useless government angry

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by MzMercie: 11:29am On Nov 17, 2016
Hmmmmm, this is strong

Re: END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims by Progressive01(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2016
modath:

Na one sided fight to death hin dey ooo... grin you no know say the thing dey pain am gan ni.. They were promised small small boy boy elective posts like councilors (at all at all na hin bad level) but dem no see nothing....Why you think hin dey roam this platform like destalibilized evil spirit... Jet setting high chief indeed.cheesy
Jet my right balls. If I hear say that man don go 500 meters close to oroplane before. cheesy

E be like na for him dream him been the jet with idumuose and since then, that part of him brain no gree wake up. cheesycheesy

There Is Neither President Nor Acting President At The Moment- Lawyers / 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha / 27,000 Nasarawa APC, PDP Members Defect To LP