Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,513 members, 7,861,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed (9243 Views)

Buhari Economic Policies Are Addressing The Menace Set By PDP Past Goverment / Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue / Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed by Omeokachie: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2016
I was hoping to read about progress report, but then realising it is this administration's "chemical Ali" that was speaking, I am not surprised that it is the same noise without substance...
Re: Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed by canalily(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2016
Onye asiembarassed soon we will equally address all ur mess upsangry
Re: Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed by sheyguy: 8:51am On Sep 10, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

Sir you need to stop all dis your blind support and tell this government the truth when it needs to be told. You're part of those deceiving this administration. Good morning
Thinking of what he said PDP will real mad they let this opportunity slip. They were contented with playing the victim along with the marginalized region and people of Ogoni for 16years.
Re: Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed by Lovelynature(m): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2016
dunkem21:

Lol grin. . We don't need any verification for lies..

We just throw away the useless information inside the waste bin. cheesy
lol

The old guy is doing what he knows how to do best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:54am On Sep 10, 2016
sheyguy:
Thinking of what he said PDP will real mad they let this opportunity slip. They were contented with playing the victim along with the marginalized region and people of Ogoni for 16years.

This is Apc administration, the sooner you guys realize that the better for you. You aren't opposition anymore but the main thing, be a little matured about it for 1s.
Re: Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed by Standing5(m): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

Sir you need to stop all dis your blind support and tell this government the truth when it needs to be told. You're part of those deceiving this administration. Good morning
What I wrote up there is simply my own submission of the opposition mood on news like these. Stop attacking me if you are pained. I didn't make my cnmment personal.
Re: Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed by rusher14: 9:02am On Sep 10, 2016
Firefire:
Which kin useless Goverment be dis? angry

They lie openly, everyday, and irresponsibly without blinking their eyes. Kinlode, won fi se yin ni?

After the political jamboree in Ogoni, was there any meaningful clear-up thereafter? NO!

And when the cleanup start, please how long will it take? More than 10 years.

So, why all this useless media noises, when other part of Niger-Deltas are equally degregated?

APC media propaganda, continues...

When you go to the toilet does one wipe clean up your ass?

Why do you think cleaning up oil spills and remediation of the environment would be instant?
Re: Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed by kcbomba(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Lolzzz...

Lai...the Proffessor of lying technology
in the space of one second o
Re: Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed by Jesusloveyou: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2016
Firefire:
Which kin useless Goverment be dis? >
They lie openly, everyday, and irresponsibly without blinking their eyes. Kinlode, won fi se yin ni?
After the political jamboree in Ogoni, was there any meaningful clear-up thereafter? NO!
So, why all this useless media noises, when other part of Niger-Deltas are equally degregated?
and it was apc that degregate niger-delta within a year
Re: Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2016
grin
Re: Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:32am On Sep 10, 2016
Standing5:
What I wrote up there is simply my own submission of the opposition mood on news like these. Stop attacking me if you are pained. I didn't make my cnmment personal.

Pained over what exactly sir?I ain't attacking you, just telling you d truth
Re: Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed by rabex123(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2016
Firefire:
Which kin useless Goverment be dis? angry

APC media propaganda, continues...
And y didn't PDP dobitbfor 16 years
Re: Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed by nwakibie3(m): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2016
cheesy

Re: Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed by GeorgeD1(m): 10:45am On Sep 10, 2016
liar mohammed embarassed
Re: Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed by Standing5(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

Pained over what exactly sir?I ain't attacking you, just telling you d truth
It is becoming even more obvious.
Re: Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed by tinkinjow: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2016
They budget and allocation to tge region speaks for itself. Liar!
Re: Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed by HMZi: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2016
Lai Lie......i don tire to c u.
Re: Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2016
#changehasbeenwithme......animals can't dash me human right
Lovelynature:
There goes Mr Lie again

Mr minister, the good people of Nigeria have learned to verify your words and pick out the ones that sound true to them. Unfortunately they may end up not picking single truth from the many hours speech you deliver from time to time, so they resolve to searching for new English words from your speech, but disappointed as usual
Re: Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed by rhames(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
The lies never stops flowing from Alhaji Lai's mandigus. grin
Re: Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed by Cletus77(m): 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
u say injustice right? They illegal minings going on in the north is justice right? Because una dey see free oil money atink?.... No worry........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Douye Diri Shows His Love For Sports And Youth Development / UN Suspends Operations In Dikwa, Damasak After Boko Haram Attacks / Power: FG Seeks $450m From Islamic Development Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.