Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) (77145 Views)

Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo / Groups Smuggling Indian Hemp And Other Illegal Goods Busted In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
are you kidding me !!! what a terrible way to loss a virginity.... Fcvk they are just so evil cry cry

Poor girl...i feel for her sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by NgreadNews(m): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
#SAYNOTORAPE don't blame angry youths when they do jungle justice to this animals.
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by IYANGBALI: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
Her toto will never be the same again

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Kdon2: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
dre11:
Hoodlums Force 23-year-old Lady To Take India Hemp Before Raping Her

http://punchng.com/hoodlums-force-23-year-old-lady-take-india-hemp-raping/

Nigeria police your friend my ass!
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
Stupid Fvktards, it will never be well with any of them...
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Kdon2: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
dre11:

Nigeria police is your friend my ass!
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by smudge2079(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nobody should sweep this case under the carpet

.. Lets spread the news..... The police should be sanctioned while the culprits mustn't escape Justice. How can humans be so wicked and cruel?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by eyinjuege: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
Governor Ambode where are you o??

Don't let your walk be in vain, and some unscrupulous policemen spoil your work...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by flokii: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
Someone shld read and summarize abeg.. I cnt be reading statement when I'm not a police officer.

Too bad for d victim.. Wishing her quick recovery
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
Yoruba and Rape is like Nigeria and Corruption..

If u did it in her house its not rape atleast she had home advantage....JustQuoting

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Iseoluwani: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
May those rapist reap the reward of their deeds

Nay they be desolate, none to extend kindness to them. May they be wiped out of the surface of the earth.

Their bread will be given to their neighbour, they will be driven out of their inheritance. May sorrow and pain be their cloths

Wicked people

2 Likes

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by DanielPop(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
1. Wasiu

2. Monaco

3. Olanrewaju Osinubi.

NCAN Mongolia unit.

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by uviesa(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
People can lie sha
they said bag of rice is N22,000
that is how they'll be misleading people,
I priced it today and it was N21,990
Thank God I went to the market myself
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Dinhodinho(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
Reality

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Jok3r(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
dre11:

it is well
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Efikman(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
Brownies and Rape are like 5 and 6. They should be jailed for at least 29years.

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Dinhodinho(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
True

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
I would advise all women to always go about with some pepper spray! They come in different sizes, even small enough to hold without being seen with it....fvck all rapists angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Ndolarr: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
I think auntie Oby Ezekwesili and her group should leave Chibok matter for now and switch to the campaign on 'bring back our women's chastity'! In that instance, there won't be a hiding place for rapists and the police indulging them. Our police are simply 'satanic' the way they treat serious life threatening issues referred to them for investigation! Shioor!!
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Cubeet2: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
Olanrewaju Osinubi ..... Afonjas and Rape Sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
The Afonjas again. Haiiii, Afonjas and konji are like :cool Afonjas police sef dey tire persin....

World Association Of Name Checkers ( WAONC ), CEO.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
The girl na fagin ? because I see blood
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by yomz1e(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
An earlier thread about a guy. Who witness his padi rape another girl and kept quiet, got us riled up. Now this again.. Is rape a pastime now that guys just do it w1lly nelly or sees it as a form of retribution for being taking for ride by a girl or being blanked by a girl? That mentality she deserved it or what was she expecting is totally wrong and evil. Please let us say no to rape and report any rape crime only then can we eradicate these demonic act in our society

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
As drug pushing is to the biafrians so is rape and thuggery to the egbe omo oduduwa
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by yomz1e(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
You are a sick demented Human, someone has been drugged, brutally raped and God knows what disease she might have contracted and all you care about is if she's a virgin.... Why don't you go inside jail and let a few boys penetrate your rear exit and see if it won't bleed...

skypeme:
The girl na fagin ? because I see blood

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
Speechless.
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by dabongys: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
No one is even talking about the cursed police officers who have helped the offenders to go free. The people should try their best to ensure at least every newspaper in the land carries this story and they should mention the names of the officers involved if possible.
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Thobiy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
This is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.