Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) (77133 Views)

Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo / Groups Smuggling Indian Hemp And Other Illegal Goods Busted In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Heffalump(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
The Nigerian law is very weak on rapists. NA have to wake up on this. The story is so pathetic. angry

May justice be found soon.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Izontubo(m): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
I have always suggested that girls are allowed to own weapons legally because of incidents like this...girls are always at a disadvantage in third world countries like nigeria...let women own fire arms so that they on their own can kill as much rapists as possible...

Scum bags... angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by doskie(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
olumaxi:
The rapist had been doin it al-along...the police had been arresting them al-along...and they had always been freed al-along......i think 'women'-rights activist should follow dis case
its high time we all had guns.
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Binsani(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
Perfect penalty for rapist

2 Likes

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by vectoh(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
nextprince:
When u think u have heard the worst from this south, they will still shock u the next hour. South and evil are like bread and butter.grin
dnt u want to v sense in ur entire life nd d life after? must u joke wt evritin? dz is a serious case nd u r talkin bou d 4 cardinal point..imagine dz hapnd to sm1 close to u...nd knw ao t feelz...
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by doskie(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
armadeo:
For real.

This was the first thing I thought of. The poor have no right. Nigerians don't even know how to fight for thier rights.

Be an onlooker because of porverty let some one misuse your life.

If I were them the noise I would generate Ambode himself would take note of the case and personally be involved.

The power of social media all you need to do is trend the topic everywhere even police would sit up.

Make una dey there siddon look.
if everyone could buy guns, good people atleast stand a chance at defending themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by AfroKnight: 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
And some policewomen watched as the case was twisted in favour of the rapist. Are they not women again? Who do we turn to now that the police is this corrupt? Police is your friend. What a bitter irony.
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by ahahnow: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
Chaoi angry angry angry angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I can not marry a Nigerian man. Nigerian men and evil

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by vectoh(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Yoruba and Rape is like Nigeria and Corruption..

If u did it in her house its not tape atleast she had home advantage....JustQuoting
u r f*ckd!
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by saintfellow(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
Dnt even know what to type. This is so sad and touching, honestly im just weak. Somepeople deserv to die.

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by totorimi: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
AMBODE THIS IS YOUR CASE, DEAL WITH IT FAST AND EXPEDITIOUSLY. SUCH PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE LOCKED UP BUT THEIR MANHOOD CHOPPED OFF WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Mikylopez:
those bastard shud be tied to a chair and let wild rat or car feed on their p.e.n.n.I.s dz pple are Jes useless dead or alive.....
dangerous mind!!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Tlake(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
According to them, the police have not shown any sympathy for Judith in handling the case and they fear she might never get any justice.

Them go change d matter for the poor girl now! Well for those asking why will some boys join levels for school shebi una don get answer nw..meanwhile am not encouraging system things ooo buh if to say d brother na hard man nobody go touch him sister and even if dem try men for don tidy d matter tey tey...who dey call police again,even now when man don remove hand for some things i still dont knw how to call police ooo na me be my own police...God knows no man born of a woman can try my sister or momsy/ family n d only fool that hit my sister across d face during my uni days was a course mate and another system man and i drill am for for 7 days b4 he go kneeldown apologize to my kid sis for public..yeah its things like this that makes me not to regret that night i became me..not to talk of rape lolss squad go roll for 3 months steady littering d streets with dead bodies u know or u nor know ooo na ur concern...anyways the poor girl should take heart and i hope she gets justice which i strongly doubt n those guys go just dey waka free chai! issokay! Make God help una..I just dey boil here mheeen. drag harmless small girl enter room change her destiny...It will never go well with those bastards!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Tsongz(f): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
undecided they should be CASTRATED you know

2 Likes

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by persius555(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
I think it's high time we start sentencing rapists to death. So long as death does not apply, these beasts will keep thinking they are doing the society a favor.

#deathtorapists

2 Likes

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by saintfrank(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
so bad those men need to be castrated embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by fm7070: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
But one question came to my mind. was she forced to take the india hemp?
was she forced into the house without anyone noticing?
this is highly condemnable in all ramification.
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by deflover(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
my question is why bleeding is it the penis that injured her....I don't get it

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Standing5(m): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
nextprince:
When u think u have heard the worst from this south, they will still shock u the next hour. South and evil are like bread and butter.grin
North is far worse.
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by schumastic(m): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
@ireneony and @sc31 remember what I said about not trusting Naija police n how they can twist a story in favour of who ever pays the highest money, well this is one of such story...
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by ayox1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
awon oloshi
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by ayox1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
God will punish all the perpetrators of this evil act. They and their generation shall all die untimely death. As they forceful stole this girl glory so shall they forceful steal their daughters glory and if anyone of them don't marry, it shall happen to their sister(s). SO SHALL IT BE. AMEEN.

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by darealez(m): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
Handing over to police should be for investigation but the culprit here is crystal clear! #jungle_justice!!!!!!!!!!

#if(IsRapist)
{
CatchThemKillThem(culprit);
}
else
{
try them
If guilty kill them
}
Think clearly before quoting me mehn!
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by cassidy1996(m): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
Julietcutie:
jeez...heart of man is evil
GOD will see her through. Damn! You are too pretty......
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by XaintJoel20: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
This woeful report should be pushed by all until it get to the desk of Buhari and all well meanings Nigerians that can help her get justice..
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by ireneony(f): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
schumastic:
@ireneony and @sc31 remember what I said about not trusting Naija police n how they can twist a story in favour of who ever pays the highest money, well this is one of such story...
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by venom13(m): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
May Thunder fire every one of them that was involved in this act of wickedness....

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by youngjagaban(m): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by youngjagaban(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
anonimi:
Best punishment

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281909_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

yeah
persius555:
I think it's high time we start sentencing rapists to death. So long as death does not apply, these beasts will keep thinking they are doing the society a favor.
#deathtorapists
anonimi:
Best punishment

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281909_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

death sentence is really the best option for rapist

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Orikinla(m): 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
[size=20pt]Girls and women should avoid going out after 6pm in Nigeria.
Avoid dangerous locations.

If you end up stranded at night during a visit, pass the night there or call your guardians or older members of your family to come and guard you back to the house.

Outskirts of Lagos city are dangerous locations inhabited by many criminals from other states where they flee back to after committing crimes.

These predators don't appreciate the life of anyone else . They are uneducated, frustrated and suicidal.
Don't even live near their locations.

She was lucky they did not kill her.
.[/size].

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic / How To Check If Your Calls Are Being Monitored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.