Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) (77142 Views)

Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo / Groups Smuggling Indian Hemp And Other Illegal Goods Busted In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by mikolo80: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Welcome to naija were crime is just play for the day.. . So a warm blooded human would wanna cover for a person that commited such an atrocities
is all about the money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Henrichemeka(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
No one is safe in this country. I thought they said that ''court is the last hope of the common man''. Is that hope in Nigeria?
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by andyanders: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
The Inspector General of Police and the Lagos State government should do all within their powers to ensure that justice is done for this young girl.

This is not a matter that the police should toy with. They must be sent to jail at least 20 yrs.

Rapist should be tagged as armed robbers. She was abducted, drugged and raped. This is a serious case. In civilized world, they will be given a life sentence for their action.
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Adaezeagu(f): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
DesireInnerWear:
Now, I wonder where those so called women activist with misplaced priorities are.
I'm talking about the So called mothers who raised banners to say no to Dino melaye & Violence... where are you Now? We need you to say no to Rapist and Injustice. We need you to raise your banner in defense of this young lady. We need your voice.

Oops, sorry... E be like say dis one no concern them.

hehehe....... no stomach infrastructure for this one
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Julietcutie(f): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
cassidy1996:
GOD will see her through. Damn! You are too pretty......
Aww tanks dear
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Josmila(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
My anger is that the perpetrators wont be caught and justice served.. women are an endangered species I keep saying, especially in this part of the world. A lady risks getting raped at anywhere, while walking on the street, while going for job hunts, even at home.
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by olumaxi(m): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
doskie:
its high time we all had guns.
i tell u bro

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by olumaxi(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
mikolo80:
women activist or dead pool
hmm
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by SC31(f): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
schumastic:
@ireneony and @sc31 remember what I said about not trusting Naija police n how they can twist a story in favour of who ever pays the highest money, well this is one of such story...
yh I saw it,but trust me they wont get away with it except the other NGOs want to lie too which they would dare cause the family is not keeping quiet smiley
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
nextprince:
When u think u have heard the worst from this south, they will still shock u the next hour. South and evil are like bread and butter.grin
oga lagos is WASTE and not south
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by mikolo80: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
olumaxi:
hmm
na only grammar those wans Sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by ozuru(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
Afonjas And Rape Are Like Bread And Butter
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by kingbwatt: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
if these story is true, let justices take place immediately by sending those idiot to 50 years in prison without appea.
l
dre11:
Hoodlums Force 23-year-old Lady To Take India Hemp Before Raping Her

http://punchng.com/hoodlums-force-23-year-old-lady-take-india-hemp-raping/
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
our western brothers again?!!!! nah wah ooh!!!

I hate the fact that hospitals in Nigeria are never prepared for emergencies!!! heartless money hungry doctors that wasted years in school with no compassion.
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Davecafary(m): 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
From all I can see, the police in Nigeria should be scraped out completely. You are in trouble and those in the best position to save you, are those who would kill you eventually. Its so sad
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Cletus77(m): 12:58am On Sep 11, 2016
when an illiterate is a president, he tinks being a president is only for envisaged economic benefits.protect ur rights and dose of d ones u love if u can
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by adeoba2008(m): 2:20am On Sep 11, 2016
This is errant nonsense.
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Billygee2u: 3:41am On Sep 11, 2016
nextprince:
When u think u have heard the worst from this south, they will still shock u the next hour. South and evil are like bread and butter.grin
indeed, they're really South West,vagabonds.
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Billygee2u: 3:42am On Sep 11, 2016
olumaxi:
The rapist had been doin it al-along...the police had been arresting them al-along...and they had always been freed al-along......i think 'women'-rights activist should follow dis case
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:51am On Sep 11, 2016
IBOGIRL1:
you are just to stupid! What difference does it make to be raped at home or anywhere for that matter. Who makes such an insensitive statement. You think you seen morons until one blue one shows up.
its like u have bin raped bfr..WHR is thy sense of humour @?!
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by nextprince: 4:22am On Sep 11, 2016
Standing5:
North is far worse.
To every single crime of this gravity u mention from the North, I will furnish u with links to ten of worse crimes from the south. grin
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by akigbemaru: 4:39am On Sep 11, 2016
Hoodlum
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by nurseafrica: 4:52am On Sep 11, 2016
olumaxi:
The rapist had been doin it al-along...the police had been arresting them al-along...and they had always been freed al-along......i think 'women'-rights activist should follow dis case
I came to check NAMES ive seen it. Just like i suspected. I'm not surprised. I'm going. May God send dem to a jail where a gay band will gang rape them. NCAN EUROPE BRANCH

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Standing5(m): 4:54am On Sep 11, 2016
nextprince:

To every single crime of this gravity u mention from the North, I will furnish u with links to ten of worse crimes from the south. grin
It will stupidity for you to use links to jugde seeing that the north has low media presense and enjoys lesser attention. In north crime is in their religion and culture already.
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by lagosrd: 6:47am On Sep 11, 2016
If the police cannot do their job in apprehending rape culprit, I think the DPO of that station should be sent to jail as soon as possible. The self acclaimed lawyer could have been,sent behind bars and you will see that they will produce those guys in a matter of hours. Anyway I don't rely on police again I only use them for formality. Uno a Yoruba adage says "were lafi nwo were" . I just bust them one day and go unnoticed.she na,Dem want anarchy.
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Oahray: 7:26am On Sep 11, 2016
There's no justice in Nigeria sad
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2016
I have vowed to.stab any rapist. d dnt deserve to live.
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by IBOGIRL1: 8:59am On Sep 11, 2016
EmekaBlue:
its like u have bin raped bfr..WHR is thy sense of humour @?!
you had better stop mentioning or quoting me. I have zero tolerance for fools nor patience to accomodate an idiot who would rather drop stupid comments than conserve his lack of common sense from a sane public. No sane person makes light a rape situation, first you had to bring in tribal sentiments and then go on to blab about the home advantage of been raped at home.
Oga you are just too stupid, your brains are fried and burnt!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2016
IBOGIRL1:
you had better stop mentioning or quoting me. I have zero tolerance for fools nor patience to accomodate an idiot who would rather drop stupid comments than conserve his lack of common sense from a sane public. No sane person makes light a rape situation, first you had to bring in tribal sentiments and then go on to blab about the home advantage of been raped at home.
grin
IBOGIRL1:
Plz I'm not d one who raped u o...if u like have -100 tolerance that's ur biz and doesn't scare me a bit
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by realdeal247(m): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2016
What a pity ....helpless poor girl embarassed
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by nextprince: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2016
Standing5:
It will stupidity for you to use links to jugde seeing that the north has low media presense and enjoys lesser attention. In north crime is in their religion and culture already.
Hehe, monkeys always giving excuses for failure to substantiate their claims with non-existent evidence. stupidity runs in their blood streams. grin
Re: Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) by nextprince: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
taurusmena1:
Your deranged little atom of a bran could not relate with the trauma the victim has passed nd still passing thru but all u cud fathom is a section of the country and evil tendencies. I hope you get cured of ur hate and myopic kind of reasoning.Abeg receive sense
Take this ur preaching to ur people cos they need it more. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.