Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Huawei Donates Cow To Abuja Mosque - PICS - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Huawei Donates Cow To Abuja Mosque - PICS (50583 Views)

Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) / Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration / Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Donates Cow To Abuja Mosque - PICS by EazyMoh(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
Very good publicity. Huawei is a reliable company. They use standard materials hence there devices are reliable. And for those who don't know Huawei makes and operates most of our telecoms servers and super computers.
Re: Huawei Donates Cow To Abuja Mosque - PICS by billyG(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Chinese Company Donates Cow Crested With Its Logo To Abuja Central Mosque. PICS

Chinese multinational and telecommunications company Huawei, has donated items to the central mosque in Abuja ahead of the Sallah celebration. Among the items presented were -cow (which bore the company's logo on its body), a ram and other foodstuffs. See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/chinese-company-huawei-donates-cows.html
Y are they wearing shoes inside a mosque? Let me ask Sultan Saad abubakar.
Re: Huawei Donates Cow To Abuja Mosque - PICS by mackenzie007(m): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
I just dey hear bigot since. Wetin b d bigot sef??
Re: Huawei Donates Cow To Abuja Mosque - PICS by firstolalekan(m): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
dunkem21:

I for answer you but your friend will ban me for violating rule 1 for saying my mynd..

Now, Go to the next Ugandan thread grin
Fucķ the rules and Bleep the bannersv undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine / Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS / Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.