Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] (168516 Views)

Story That Touches The Soul. / Life Of A Star (a Celebrity Story) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
Halleluyah grin
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Shakyroh320(f): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
tankx for being considerate dearie,more wisdom by His grace
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
CHAPTER 12 UPDATE

FANCY: ok let me know the little about you.
ME: ok, am the only child of my parent. My dad died when i was barely nine. So i was raised single handedly by my mum. As you already know am not much extrovent.i wanted to make mum proud of have risen me single handedly that i detached myself from many social activities,burying myself to my education and dreams of becoming someone big and noticed someday. Sarah my roomy even said it herself that i was a buzz kill and boring.

We both let out a soft laugh. I didnt even notice that traces of tears was on my face until fancy reached out and wiped it with his thumb figure.

FANCY: it ok to dream and work towards making it happen but if you want to be big as you want you have to come out of hiding so people can see you for the great person you are.
ME: (smiled) ok enough of me. Let talk about you. Dere something am kiros about you.
FANCY: what could that be?
ME: you have made money,fame and name why did you came back to further ur education

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by ayaobaidowu: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
9c one dear, tnx for the update.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
CHAP 12 LAST UPDATE
FANCY: (laughed) at 15 i released my 1st single "dream girl" which shot me to limelight. After that money started rolling, my life became much about music, money,designer stuffs,cars and other mushy stuff. But even with all this thing there was something missing.a void that all those mushy stuff couldnt fill,so i started searching for that stuff. So here i am,the search brought me to this school.
ME: so have you found what you are looking for yet.
FANCY: (laughing) after having search for long. i think i have found it.
ME: really?(repositioned myself) so tell what is this stuff that is big enough to drag a superstar to a cheap polytechnic like our.
FANCY: (laughed) are you sure you are ready to hear it?.
ME: bet on it.
FANCY: ok if you want to know. I think it's true love
ME: woah. So who is the lucky girl that stole the superstar's heart.
He just laughed a little,then stopped and started staring at me intencely. My heart started beating fast. The room became hot for me to be in.

4 Likes

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
Shakyroh320:
tankx for being considerate dearie,more wisdom by His grace

Tanx too.may eyes problem never be your portion as you continue to read . LOL

2 Likes

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
ayaobaidowu:
9c one dear, tnx for the update.
Tanx to you too. i appreciate your comments and contribution eversince. kep it up
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by dexzzy(f): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
*singing and dancing*

@oyenso100 pls come and kontinuo I am enjoying this ur story
more wisdom to ur brain

*continues singing*
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by ayaobaidowu: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
true love indeed..... kip it rolling am enjoying dis.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by osarenmwienda(f): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2016
intresting just came to peep as usual only to find about three updates.... Thats new... Keep it coming
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Shakyroh320(f): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Onyenso100:

Tanx too.may eyes problem never be your portion as you continue to read . LOL
ameen

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
How many of you want follow me do night vigil 4 here cos two chaps must drop tonite. no sleeping tonite.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Shakyroh320(f): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
am ready for the vigil,start with priase and worship
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
CHAPTER 13

Fancy's eyes was like organic catalist cos they quicken my body chemistry making it react the way i have never felt before in my life. He kept staring at me as if he was he was searching for the answer on my face.

ME: what?
FANCY: (laughed again) nothing.
ME: so who is she? (i asked more curious)
FANCY: from the first time i saw her,she stood out from the crowd. At first i thought she was one of those pretenders who scheme their way into someones life so i started monitoring her and discovered she was expectional and special. so i started taking a special liking to her,after sometime she started occupying my mind and i couldnt sleep, work or even relax without her thought filling my mind.

he got up then squat in front of me and held both of my hands in his and staring once again into my eyes. where is sarah for goodness sake? i thought to myself. i do see the diagram of a heart with an arrow pireced through it,i never knew it's meaning until now. Fancy's was doing more than pirecing my heart.

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
Shakyroh320:
am ready for the vigil,start with priase and worship

THIS ONE NA JUST MIC TESTING. EXPECT MORE

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by flow1759: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
Onyenso100:

THIS ONE NA JUST MIC TESTING. EXPECT MORE

Nice one, you can write! I am hitting Nairaland with a story that will be a bomb soon!

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by ayaobaidowu: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ayam ready for d vigil o, let's go there.

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
CHAPTER 13 UPDATE

I was still in my transfigurative mode. My hands were visibly shaking now and no matter how i tried to control it,i knew fancy could still feel it. I throw my face down,sweating profoundly even under the A.C.

FANCY: i always have this awkward feeling whenever i refer to us as just friend( i looked up to his face) yes,you mean more than a friend to me. I thought we would stay cool as friends but i cant hid this feelings anymore. Jeny am seriously in love with you.
ME: (removed my hands from his and reposition myself) francis please stop. I hate people toying with my emotions.
FANCY: (held my face on both hand and stared into my eyes) am not toying with your emotion. Am really for real this time. All i ask is a little chance into your life so i can show you.

I got up from the bed walked around a little still facing down then leaned on the wall inches away from the bed. Fancy was still on the bed watching me with the face like someone who would commit sucide if i turn him down.

2 Likes

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
ayaobaidowu:
Ayam ready for d vigil o, let's go there.

Hope say you com vigil with you phone changer cos i no wan hear story today oo
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
CHAPTER 13 LAST UPDATE

The suspend in the room was becoming too much.silence eveloped us. I looked at him then down again. I wanted to say something but my throat was too dry to let words come. I was in a state of confusion. I really loved him much more than words could explain but something kept holding me back. I was still in my thinking that i didnt even know when fancy walked up to me.he placed his hands on my shoulders.
FANCY: you dont have to give me a reply now. I can give you time to think of all i have said. But remember am not playing games with you. Am down and for real.
ME: pls do give me time. Relationship for me is not what you dive into. I need to review my options.
FANCY: you can take all the time you want

He Lifted my face with his thumb and pointer finger, brought his face close to mine staring as if searching 4sometin in my eyes. I could feel his breath.my body was hot. I wanted him to kiss me but my mind was fighting my thought. I prayed for a saving grace. BANG!!! The door flew open.

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
CHAP 14 DROPING AROUND 11 PM. VIGIL TODAY NA TO DAY
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by dexzzy(f): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
*does sign of the cross*

this vigil go sweet die
Abeg make I go Sidon for front chair
OP oya carry go, I don ready
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by osarenmwienda(f): 12:49am On Nov 19, 2016
grin the devil is a liar.... This vigil must hold.... I said it must hold.....
**speaking in tongues activated**

**praise and worship activated**

**serious prayer mode activated**

*opens one eye...**
no update
the devil must be put to shame
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by osarenmwienda(f): 4:04am On Nov 19, 2016
oboy... Body no be firewood make i share the grace... *peeping mode activated* good morning o.... Oga writer you done turn me to vigilante for nairaland
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Shakyroh320(f): 4:40am On Nov 19, 2016
why now?
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by dexzzy(f): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2016
no vex I sleep for this vigil
Abeg make person gist me wetin happen
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
CHAPTER 14

I knew God answers prayers but i have never seen it happen this fast. I prayed for a saving grace from this temptation iam just facing right now and here he sent sarah racing home from school like some being chased. I was pinned to the wall with fancy's face close to mine when the door flew up.

SARAH : (stopped instantly at the door shocked) oops!! I didnt know you had a guest. And honey that why they have locks behind door.

Fancy still had me pinned on the wall and didnt even made move to let go. sarah walked into the room staring at the bed for reason i didnt know. fancy finally let go.

ME:francis me my friend sarah,sarah this francis
SARAH:wait a minute(screamed out loud) fancy white !!.God i had always dreamed to meet you off stage.
FANCY: (laughed out) then here iam.
SARAH: yeah and wait a moment so my roomy was the lucky girl blowing up d internet this afternoon.
FANCY & ME: ( in unionism) what internet.
SARAH : (Suprise) really? dere is no need to pretend.it already all over d internet
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
Na thunder go fire airtel and nepa join for fustrating my plans
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
CHAPTER 14 UPDATE

Sarah started putting me in an unneccesary tension.

ME: what mubul jumbul are pouring out of your mouth. Okwa ibedokwala ozo(( last line was in igbo sorry to people way no understand am,got to spice it up with my language))
SARAH: (she walked over to me leaning on the wall and started inspecting my figures) really you want to still play game with your best friend.
ME: now you are freaking me out. Can you tell me what is happen.
SARAH: go to youtube and see what iam talking about.

I became tenced. I started looking for my phone in my handbag. Sweat was pratically dripping down my body. The suspence sarah was puting on me with this story was making my heart bang like a blacksmith hiting a hot iron with a sledge hammer. I couldnt find my phone .Fancy Suddenly started laughing as he was going through his phone,i turned looked at him and then join him on the bed to see what was funny. He was on LINDA IKEJI and the first headline i saw the also made me laugh out too.

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
CHAPTER 14 LAST UPDATE

Sarah was standing there looking at us confused.I could see the inquitive look on her face. Even me i could understand a thing linda was trying to highlight " FANCY READY TO TYE THE KNOT AS HE ENGAGE GIRLFRIEND" what ridicules headline. Blogger not bothering on to find out the truth before writing jaguns.

ME: (Went back to searching for my phone) na way for this bloggers oo. following someone life bit by bit as if e concern them.

i finally found my phone. i open my net and log on to my favourite music site and here i met a different headline "FANCY QUIT BEING A PLAYER AS HE FINALLY FOUND HIS MISS PERFECT" that headline had a link attach to it. I click on it and it took striaght to my own facebook page where i saw a lot of congralatory messages. I knew then that this was no longer a joke. And with this video and pictures out there my days of hidding were over. Fancy was relaxed as if nothing was happening but looked me now one could see the distrace on my face.

2 Likes

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
Shakyroh320:
why now?
BROWSING NETWORK BECAME BAD I COULDNT REFESH A PAGE NOT TALKING OF UPDATE ANY STUFF
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
osarenmwienda:
grin the devil is a liar.... This vigil must hold.... I said it must hold.....
**speaking in tongues activated**

**praise and worship activated**

**serious prayer mode activated**

*opens one eye...**
no update
the devil must be put to shame

SORRY BAD BELLY AIRTEL NA THE DEVIL WAY COME WORK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

unHOLY MATRIMONY / Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.