Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,634 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] (170024 Views)

Story That Touches The Soul. / Life Of A Star (a Celebrity Story) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bolanlera:
me AKPOROKO datz wat I hate most
I no lyk dat kind role o
lolz BT Weldone sha, more mb to ur phone
LOL ARE YOU SURE, HOLY! HOLY!! YOU KNOW THE SPIRIT DONT LIE! AM SEEING IT YOU ARE
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Egbi2020: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
still waiting for d update d story is getting interesting.i can't wait to get to d end
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by seanmozilla: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ghost mode Deakteevated!!! Oga more mb to yaa fone jawe. Keep it up
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
CHAPTER 17 LAST UPDATE

I knew he expected an answer there and then. I tried to speak but only bubbles of air came forth.i was speechless.I felt the urge to disappear from there.Victor drew near to me,took one of my hand in his. i looked down to the remote in my other hand

VICTOR: pls jenny. am not one of this guys. i am for real. i would treat you like a queen if only you would my girl,someone who i hope to make the mother of my kids someday.

i stared at him as the beautiful love poem was pouring from his lip.i wasnt moved in feelings by all those words.it was only my shy nature taking control of me. sarah came into the room tying towel and saw us in that position, i thought my saving grace was here but she was a nut job on her own.

SARAH: (giving us the sheepish look) bro well done ooo!

Victor laughed out but i couldnt cause i was really shy. Sarah started teasing me on i couldnt wait before starting to flirt with her brother. I was almost deading of shynes when My phone rang.My mum was calling
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
CHAPTER 18

Love triangle is another love situation that can either make,destory or leave a scar in one's life. To Love someone who love another or being in between two people who loves you is a very bad situation no one should ever pray to be in. Believe me you cant handle it without hurting your feelings or someone else. i was confused on what to do.

Victor was a good,kind and caring gentle man. He was a ghost guardain to me because he was indirectly taking care of my school and personal need through his sister.Even during my last birthday,i knew he was the one that bought me this expensive HTC 3X phone am currently using and made it look like her sister bought it to me. i do see money that was being deposited in my account at least twice every three month which i also suspected was from him. when he calls his sister,her would like to talk to me to know how am faring and know if i was in need of anything. he was like a brother i never had and i always loved him as such.

but my heart was with fancy.

3 Likes

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
CHAPTER 18 UPDATE

I cant vouch for the fancy.i knew little about him not as a star but as a guy wooing me.we had stayed as just friends for just three months. he was super rich, handsome,bloodly charming, famous and above all fun to be with. but he had all the arttribute of a player,heartbreaker and someone who thinks money buys love. i was scared of all this attributes yet i love him more than life itself, fate as you can see is tricky.this two guys loves me and would do anything to make me their girl. i also loved them even if i love victor as an elder brother and fancy as a normal guy. victor was already in the picture and had done so much for me even before fancy arrived. but fancy just arrived and swept me off my feet. my head was with victor while my heart was with fancy. i am confuse, i dont know if to follow my head or my heart. my head was showing me all the bad attributes and dangers of being with fancy while my heart was telling me love is blind and doesnt see the error of ur lover.

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by seanmozilla: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Onyenso100:
CHAPTER 18

Love triangle is another love situation that can either make,destory or leave a scar in one's life. To Love someone who love another or being in between two people who loves you is a very bad situation no one should ever pray to be in. Believe me you cant handle it without hurting your feelings or someone else. i was confused on what to do.

Victor was a good,kind and caring gentle man. He was a ghost guardain to me because he was indirectly taking care of my school and personal need through his sister.Even during my last birthday,i knew he was the one that bought me this expensive HTC 3X phone am currently using and made it look like her sister bought it to me. i do see money that was being deposited in my account at least twice every three month which i also suspected was from him. when he calls his sister,her would like to talk to me to know how am faring and know if i was in need of anything. he was like a brother i never had and i always loved him as such.

but my heart was with fancy.

Keep it up bro...been following ur thread since 20 B.C
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
CHAPTER 18 LAST UPDATE

For your information. This chapter was not a real chapter from my main story i just created it today to create an enabling environment where you guy can drop you own personal comments and thought.Before i continue with my main story

I need just four ladies to drop their ideals

"what do you think i should follow and why

A.MY HEART (WHY)
B.MY HEAD (WHY)

This one is for guys. I want to see guys who have toasting skill

Being either of the guys victor or fancy what would you do to win my love and make me your woman.

Once the comments are complete i promise drop the next chapter which is from my main story. Till then see ya

LOLZZ....
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Shakyroh320(f): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Sorry to say,a player will always be a player,except for God's grace,so i ll go for my head,its beta to marry a guy dat loves u than d one u love.with time ur heart ll adapt.

2 Likes

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Egbi2020: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Shakyroh320:
Sorry to say,a player will always be a player,except for God's grace,so i ll go for my head,its beta to marry a guy dat loves u than d one u love.with time ur heart ll adapt.

I concur

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Follow your head, the one that loves you because even if he leaves you may not feel it but if you follow the one that you love you may die of h.b.p... A guy's love should be greater than a girl's love....

4 Likes

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Bolanlera(f): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
follow ur heart it cn never deceive u BT if u follow head it can tnk anytin try ur possible slf 2 change Fancy u luv him nd u knw well he luvs u also if u accept victor u will still always c him as a big bro.... think well nd ryt...
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Bolanlera(f): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
follow ur heart it cn never deceive u BT if u follow head it can tnk anytin try ur possible slf 2 change Fancy u luv him nd u knw well he luvs u also if u accept victor u will still always c him as a big bro.... think well nd ryt...
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by omoakin87(m): 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
I suggest u follow yah head cos it full of confidence, assurance, fact etc and jettison yah heart cos it shows u deceit, lies, heartbroken ets. yah head looks permanent while heart is temporary.

2 Likes

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Precial419: 12:33am On Nov 29, 2016
fancy is a player and it would b dangerous to ignore dat part of him because in time she would fine out he cant cope with other women. if u follow ur head, ur heart will adjust as far d showeriung of love continues she cannot fool herself to think he's only an elder brother but u need to choose u have feelings for victor girl.

2 Likes

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Bolanlera(f): 6:17am On Nov 29, 2016
I surrender follow ur head
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Shakyroh320(f): 6:35am On Nov 29, 2016
Bolanlera:
I surrender follow ur head
its nt a mata of surendering dear,its just everybody's opinion,the writer owns the fact which supercedes all opinions.

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2016
Oga, come and complete what you started.

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by princessadeola(f): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2016
In my opinion its good to go with a man dat loves u more than u love him

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by QueenEKAMMA(f): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
WAT IS GOING ON HERE? DON'T TELL ME U WANT TO BEHAVE LIKE ALL OTHER WRITERS! I JUST DEACTIVATED GHOST READER MODE. PLEASE DROP SOMETHING. GUDOS TO UR WRITING PROWESS.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tthanks to all those that commented and contributed to my AIR YOUR IDEAL campage . you all answered well. i would drop chap 19 but my ba3 is low. so see you all leta tonite

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Jane1234f(f): 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nice work Oyenso
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Jane1234f(f): 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nice work Oyenso
Onyenso100:
Tthanks to all those that commented and contributed to my AIR YOUR IDEAL campage . you all answered well. i would drop chap 19 but my ba3 is low. so see you all leta tonite
Nice work Oyenso Waiting

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
CHAPTER 19

I underestimated the publicity the picture and video of i and fancy which have gone viral on youtube and other streaming site was creating. Bloggers were making a hell of issue out of it,soundcity,E tv, Mtv and channel o wouldnt let it be.
I was becoming more popular than ever. Friend requests,likes and comments on my profile on social media was steadily raising in number by the day. With time i realise i would never have my former quiet life back.
sarah woke up from sleep after sleeping for a long time almost into mid day.i had already awoken up and was going through my books. i guess that was one part of myself i was still holding on to.

SARAH: (Streched herself) babe you are already up.
ME: (turned and looked at her) lazy girl, you are finally awake,you should have being in bed sleeping all day.
SARAH: what do you expect when one have nothing important to do throughout the day.(She got up and was about to leave for the rest room) that remains me. we are going shopping later in the day.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
CHAPTER 19 UPDATE

i knew victor my ghost guardian was at work.this guys was doing everything possible to win my heart and love.

ME: (talking to air cos she had already left) shopping? To buy what
SARAH: (from the restroom)am tiered of wearing this clothes.i want to change them
ME:this girl you like to waste money. some of this cloth you are talking about are expensive and you had barely wore them twice.
SARAH: big bros is making the change but he is too boring to spend it. i guess am doing him a favour.

she came out from the restroom as we both laughed to her syly joke. we were still laughing when a knock on our door came calling and cut our laughter short. sarah went to answer the door still smiling to her perivous joke. she opened the door, hes counternace changed wen she saw who was there. she sighed ,bang the door on the person face,came back and sat on the bed. traces of tears could be seen around her eyes.i was astonished by her action.the person at the door kept knocking and knocking nonstop.

2 Likes

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by gentlebeeholar(f): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nice one!!
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Holashikemi(f): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
more please😢😢you are just too much
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 7:22am On Nov 30, 2016
CHAPTER 19 UPDATE

The constant knock on the door was getting disturby and noisy.the person was there knocking and pleading. I could bear it no longer so i answer the door. There stood a handsome looking young man i later knew his name to be morgan. Morgan was the third child of the local government chairman this place. I heard he and sarah met in a cinema house and had only been together for just three weeks before he decieded to call thing off two day ago.

MORGAN: hy
ME:hy (with the what the hell face)
MORGAN: please tell your sister sarah to give me a moment lets talk it out.
ME: i dont think i can do that. Do you know how much pain you inflected on her.
MORGAN: (With pleading eyes) dear i know i messed up.I wasnt in a good mood that morning when she called so i poured out my anger on her.just tell her am so sorry and see me for a minute

i felt pity on him.for a boy from a rich home to be begging in this manner means he might be serious.

ME: I cant do that.still
MORGAN:please naa. i said am sorry.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 7:52am On Nov 30, 2016
CHAPTER 19 LAST UPDATE.

ME: (leaning of the door post) it not a matter of being sorry. just go and come back later. i know sarah no matter what you and i do or say to her now, she would never agree to met with you. so just come back when she might have caimed down,
MORGAN: ok but just tell her am really sorry. that like i said to her before, she means the world to me. i love and would alway love her. so i cant afford to loss cause my life would be meanless without her in it.
ME: i try to talk to her but am not promising you anything.
MORGAN: pls do i would really appreciate it.

He left, i went inside and met tears rolling down profoundly from sarah eyes. This phenomenium "Love" is really a bitch cause it dont care who it screw. No dont do this i said. Sat next to her by the bed. Lend her my shoulder which she wet with her tears by leaning on it.

SARAH: He said many hurting to me. I love him but wont forgive him.
ME: (rain my figure through her hair) shh!! it ok for now .we shall talk about that later.

5 Likes

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by mattyboy007(m): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nyc.. keep it cumin
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by gentlebeeholar(f): 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
Thanks for d update
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2016
CHAPTER 20

seconds had turned to hours,hours to days,and days had finally turned to a week. i havent seen nor heard from fancy. no calls and no text messages but the news about us were getting more and more local and international recongnition.
sarah and i drove off to go to VENTADER BUOQTIC to buy stuffs. The buoqtic was classy and house lots of expensive clothing. We drove into the compound and stopped in front of the shop. A securityman came and took the car key to park the car well while we go into do what we came here for. Big ladies things you know,Money is good.

Sarah kept removing cloth from the cloth stand without even looking at the price tag. We kept on buying and buy when something i never expected happened. Two ladies walked up to where i stood looking harsh and angry. They stood before me blocking my way i didnt know them yet they smell like trobble, i tried walking away from them but they still moved blocking my way. what kind of troble is this. I was confused,didnt know what to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / unHOLY MATRIMONY / Two Years To Thirty(short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.