Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,667 members, 7,827,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] (168716 Views)

Story That Touches The Soul. / Life Of A Star (a Celebrity Story) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by abefe99: 6:32am On Dec 07, 2016
more update plss getting interesting
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Shakyroh320(f): 6:55am On Dec 07, 2016
I think fancy white is the selfish one here,cus he want to eat his cake and have it without considering the effect on the person he claim to love,kip it coming dear,appology accepted.

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by mattyboy007(m): 7:55am On Dec 07, 2016
Nyc one keep it cumin
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by mujybee(f): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
dnt kip us waiting o
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2016
CHAPTER 22

Truely i had no private life again, my videos on youtubes were getting millions of hits,my social media wall was buzzed with comment and critics by fancy's fans which i try to pay no heed. The attention i was getting was too much for me to bear. Fancy kept calling my phone all through that week but i didnt pick, he sent hundreds of appology sms taking me to please forgive him and pick his call but yet i couldnt pick his calls. He continued trying then he finally stopped and i didnt hear from him again for weeks then he reallised another song tittled "dream(freestyle)"

* * * * lyrics* * * *
I must have really loved you.
Sometime for no reason.
Tears come from the ache of my heart.
Yet I still don't have the courage to accept you back.
So i lived day by day in this hell i must forget.
I want to forget.
I try to forget.
But i keep falling deeper into the painful abyss.
Oh if only this was just a dream.
No this is a dream.
And i can wake up from it.
That is what i hope.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by abefe99: 8:19am On Dec 08, 2016
sweetheart pls more update plssss
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2016
CHAPTER 22 UPDATE

* *LYRICS CONTINUE* *

I alway close my eyes.
When you come to my mind.
Am afraid i ill see your face.
So i close my eyes to send it away.

In weeks that followed,the song though a freestyle became one of his greatest hit of all time recieving four million downloads in just 12hours. Radio and tv stations couldnt stop playing it, blogger couldnt stop prying into his love life to know what warrented such song. My social media walls was flooded with questions asking me if we broke up. Fancy kept quiet over the issue even when he was called up for tv interviews.Things was going more and more public for me and i cudnt do anything to stop it.

I felt sorry for how i spoke to fancy few weeks back cause i missed him badly.He had stopped coming to my appartment, stopped calling and texting and my own desire right was to see his handsome face,watch his beautiful red lips move, listen to his evergreen melodious voice and have him look into my eye and taking my breath away like he had always does.

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by mujybee(f): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2016
pls more updates wen u post pls mention ur story lovers 2 notify den
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by mattyboy007(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2016
Dis updates r too short plzz cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by adedolapo189(m): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
Guy this story is getting boring nah............
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
adedolapo189:
Guy this story is getting boring nah............
I know and is my fault. I will make up for all the lost time just give me this three weeks remaining for my contract to end. My updates level would still be low and i appologz 4dat
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
mattyboy007:
Dis updates r too short plzz cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
AM GETING A BETTER PHONE NEXT WEEK THAT WOULD ALLOW BULKY TYPING
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Shakyroh320:
I think fancy white is the selfish one here,cus he want to eat his cake and have it without considering the effect on the person he claim to love,kip it coming dear,appology accepted.
Thanks for your observation and contribution it is really appreciated.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
CHAPTER 22 UPDATE

I was missing fancy so so much. i even wanted to call or sms him telling him am sorry and want him back into my life but feminal pride couldnt let me so i let that be. all i could do now was listen to his songs when i want to hear his voice,his videos when i want to look at his beautiful lip,go through his facebook pictures when i want to see his face and wished he would knock on my door and walk in wanting to see me, wanting to hold me and stare into my eyes,waiting to smiling at me and watch me smile. but like they say if wishes are horses beggers would ride.
Fancy was more and more on TV channel doing interveiw, he even at a time denied having a special woman in his life and so people should stop going after any girl they saw him with trying to make her special girl cause right now he had no lover expect his music. although i was hurt but i was ready to over look all that if only he would come back and ask me to be his girl. i was now ready to be with him and give in to all his desires.

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
CHAPTER 22 LAST UPDATE

I was confused on what to do,i couldnt talk to sarah the only coach i had in this kind of situation cause she herself was having her own relationship problems and so might not help me with mine.
I couldnt read cause when i try to my mind drifts to fancy, where he might be, what he was doing and if was missing me too.I started doing things that i dont normally do liking clubing just to try to forget about fancy.Call victor almost every night and listen to him prophec and sing all kind of love rythm to me just to make me his girl yet my feeling for fancy remained unshaken.it even seems the more he tried to reach out to me is the more the my hunger for fancy increases.My favorite became trey songz song"HEART ATTACK" especial the part where he sang that" if i loss you iam afraid i would lose me cause i never knew love would feel like a heart attack and never knew it would hurt this fuc**king bad" cause it the worst pain i ever had.Trey songz i would say sang that song for me alone.

2 Likes

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Shakyroh320(f): 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
U are welcome dear.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by mattyboy007(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
Onyenso100:
AM GETING A BETTER PHONE NEXT WEEK THAT WOULD ALLOW BULKY TYPING
Ok sir God bless our hustle.. nyc update
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Precial419: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2016
Unles u r introduce another character i dont think tins end wel for and fancy as per ur begining she folowed her heart den
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by OYAY(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
This story is no doubt interesting and you the writer is good as well but you need to check you tense well and your usage of word must be correct in order not to loose the thought you are trying to express. Always double checked and probably use dictionary before posting which I think will improve your expression to your followers well. Again your bringing Victor character into Jennifer's life is a tonic that will not make the story a one line tautology prose,however earlier you said Sarah was trying to matchmake Jennifer with her brother(which I think is Victor) but didn't work out which implies that the process of wooing has reached a dead end;I think you should have expressed it in a manner that is still ongoing. In all methink by the content of the story it shouldn't drag too much so that the taste,curiosity and its verve will not be lost. Finally kudos to you for finding time to pen down this story . More ink to your pen and inspiration to your medulla oblongata!

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
OYAY:
This story is no doubt interesting and you the writer is good as well but you need to check you tense well and your usage of word must be correct in order not to loose the thought you are trying to express. Always double checked and probably use dictionary before posting which I think will improve your expression to your followers well. Again your bringing Victor character into Jennifer's life is a tonic that will not make the story a one line tautology prose,however earlier you said Sarah was trying to matchmake Jennifer with her brother(which I think is Victor) but didn't work out which implies that the process of wooing has reached a dead end;I think you should have expressed it in a manner that is still ongoing. In all methink by the content of the story it shouldn't drag too much so that the taste,curiosity and its verve will not be lost.
this is one of the best comment i have seen in a while. Thanks 4 ur observation and correction it is duly noted
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Itzsegzy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
started reading it about 2hours ago nd i couldnt stand up from where i lied down bros kudos to u jare mre grease to ur elbow more power supply 2 wat u re using 2 upload mre wisdom 2 ur brain mre energy 2 ur hands nice write keep it up nah front sit i dey ooo pop corn in hand expectin mre update##
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
Itzsegzy:
started reading it about 2hours ago nd i couldnt stand up from where i lied down bros kudos to u jare mre grease to ur elbow more power supply 2 wat u re using 2 upload mre wisdom 2 ur brain mre energy 2 ur hands nice write keep it up nah front sit i dey ooo pop corn in hand expectin mre update##
THANKS MUCH LOVE TO YOU
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
NEXT CHAPTER DROPPING IN FEW MINUTES TIME STAY TUNED
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by mattyboy007(m): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
Onyenso100:
Oya ooo
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by billynoni(m): 12:21am On Dec 10, 2016
Onyenso100:
Its another day right now,no show yet.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Viruslord(m): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2016
Abandon ship
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2016
SORRY BA3 DOWN
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2016
CHAPTER 23

Days had turned to week and weeks was gradually turning to a month. The government were not ready to call the lecturers to the table and end the strike.
So All sarah and i could do was sit at home lazing around and nurse our feelings hurted by love. Talking of be hurted,sarah was taking it in an entirely different way. She was eating less,staying indoor almost everyday and was definitely lossing weight.she was fast becoming the shadow of the fun loving and outspoken friend i had. I was fast lossing her and i needed my friend now more than ever.
On one of such day we were at home,sarah was watching a movie while i was chating with some folks on facebook. We heard a knock on our door So i got up to get it. lo and behold it was morgan.Instantly i knew i had to try to savage and possible try to remedy the situation between them so i can have my friend back.It was hurting me more to wake up every morning and see her gloomy and living this shabby life she hated.I stood at the door staring at him.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Jane1234f(f): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2016
Please more
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2016
CHAPTER 23 UPDATE

ME: (folded my hands as i lean against the door post) HY!
MORGAN: Hy!.is Sarah in. Please i want to see her.
ME: (looked inside where my eyes met with that of sarahs and she wave to me not to allow him in) yeah she is in but i dont think she wants to see you but come in anyway.
SARAH: (stood up and almost screaming at me) why would you let him in. what do you want Morgan.
MORGAN: (streching out the bag he had with him all long) i brought your credit card you left with the cashier and what you bought and forgot to take with you when you came to my shop.
SARAH: (in an angry tone) drop it there and leave.

Morgan came toward and tried to hold her hand but she flinged it off.
SARAH: (moved away from him) dont ever in your life think of bringing does hands close to me again ever! now please leave.
MORGAN: (fell on his knees and held sarah right hand) you cant hate me more than i have hated myself for all this weeks.Ever since you left my life it have lost it's taste like a salt washed by water.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2016
CHAPTER 23 UPDATE
SARAH: (flings his hands off from hers) i told never to touch me again.i had never loved anyone before in my life but when i met you !,when i met you Morgan!! i was ready to give in to love because i was heel over head in love with you.Yes i was in love with you but you said what nobody have ever said to me in life.
MORGAN: (facing down) i was wrong, no matter how angry i was that day,i shouldnt have melted it out on you.It was wrong of me to say those hurting world to anyone not to talk of you.Please forgive me and give me another chance to rewrite my wrongs and a chance to be the man you deserve. Please sarah am sorry.

I sat on the reading table watching the drama play out in front of me.Sarah values her feminial pride more than anything one could think of.she wouldnt jst accept morgan back like dat,no matter how much she loved him.so I knew i was a cast in this drama if sarah was ever going to forgive & accept morgan back into her life.So i waited paiently for the part i wud feature in.

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 11:29am On Dec 10, 2016
Viruslord:
Abandon ship
I DONT ABANDON MY SHIP. I MUST ALWAYS SAIL IT TO ITS DESTINATION

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

unHOLY MATRIMONY / Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.