Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,162 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] (170002 Views)

Story That Touches The Soul. / Life Of A Star (a Celebrity Story) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by mujybee(f): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
kwantinu

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
TODAY WAY I DEY HOUSE ABI I NEVER TRY. MORE UPDATE DEY COM BUT JUST WANT TO CHARGE MY B3
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Shakyroh320(f): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Waitin patiently dear.tankx for d consideration
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
ARE you ready 4 the ending part of this chapter
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Holashikemi(f): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Onyenso100:
ARE you ready 4 the ending part of this chapter
yeah yeah
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
CHAPTER 25 UPDATE

Tears refuse to continue flowing from my eyes,it had surrendered to it fate, but My mind kept trying to process many things at the same time,things like who did i offend to warrant this kidnap, what was my offence and what would be my fate. My thought kept hitting blank end not getting any reason to why i was being kidnapped.
Even at this great speed the car was going,it was taking forever to get to our surposed destination where my fate would be decided. We continued moving untill i couldnt hear sound of cars and human only sound of bird and other insect. Fear gripped me down to my bone marrow.my hands and feet were shaking,blood was rushing into my head.is this the way i am going to end my life.I knew that we were away from human settlement with the animal noises and car bumpings, once again tear started flowing down my face, i tried begging them through the cover but no one paid me any attention. finally the car started slowing down till it came to a halt in a cool noiseless area.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
CHAPTER 25 LAST UPDATE

I was then dragged out of the car still face covered. I still struggle to set free,but their power was far more than mine. So the over powered me and tied my hand together at my back and started dragging me into a hall like building. It felt deserted,one could even hear the sound of a needle that fall to the floor.
We continued walking down this hall like building and then i was being pushed into a room.
Once inside my face cover was removed,the place was dark and was illuminated by a small light shining in through a window that had spoil. It took time for my eyes to adjust to the little light in the room. Then i saw the face of two of my kidnapper, one was bloodly handsome with a great clothing taste and the other was the direct opposite. He was a junior brother to a monkey,with unkept hair and bears,i tot he was a medical ambassador cause his face was advertisting different kinds of wound and surgecal stitches,if you see his brutal physic,you go know say OBJ dey learn work 4 WOWO.

2 Likes

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by sandra2winstar(f): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Keep riding. I gat your back.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
PLEASE GUYS I HAVE TO BAIL SO I CAN GET SOME SLEEP. GOT WORK TOMOROW SO SEE YOU GUYS AS YOU WAIT 4 THE NEXT BOMB CHAPTER. SEE YA
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Shakyroh320(f): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Tankx dear,av a grt nyt
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by prettyAdaolisa(f): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
So this was how Sarah die? embarassed
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by dexzzy(f): 7:28am On Dec 13, 2016
don't tell me I have missed a lot
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Itzsegzy(m): 11:53am On Dec 13, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] hmmmmmm sarah jenny wat tu du oh God
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Davidabutu(m): 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
D nxt update baa....i dey wait 4 am lyk waiter.....9ce job
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by adedolapo189(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Baba continue dis na!
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
JUST GOT BACK CHAPTER 26 WOULD DROP SOON LET ME FRESHEN UP
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Jane1234f(f): 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=Onyenso100 post=51900423]JUST GOT BACK CHAPTER 26 WOULD DROP SOON LET ME FRESHEN UP
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Twinkle004(f): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
Onyenso100 ur updates are too small, d stuff s not quenching any thirst ooo..lol..abeg i need more to tae console myself.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
CHAPTER 26

It been three days, three of agony, three day of living in this darkness and lonely place.only The wait was killing me faster,i was living in fear of what might happen the next me. In those three, i was just tied up and dumped in room,no ransome have been demanded that i know of. i have heard them discussing about an unknow identity who masterminded my kidnap.in those three day no one came in or go out except the handsome guy who later introduced his name to me as ITZSEGY. even though he was my kidnapper, he was becoming uncommon friendly with me.he brought me my only food which was bread and water, he come in when everyone have gone out to chat with me.he was becoming more friendly to me by the day which made me my stay less hellish. it made wonder why he couldnt just let me go.i later knew why. in their cultism rank, he was a nobody,just a new recruit,just a follower of crowd.
I wonder were my mum was, what she might be doing and if she had any idea of what have happened to me. I was worried.

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Nmaglit: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
The twist no b here. Weldone op
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2016
AM HOME TODAY THAT MEANS YOU GET TO READ TWO FULL CHAP TODAY
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by ladySuperb(f): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2016
Oya now ,........nice work!
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Itzsegzy(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2016
#number 1 fan watin..........
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
CHAPTER 26 UPDATE

I was worried over many things and have many question that havent met any answers. I just stayed still,waiting for what fate has in store for me.
Fancy walk in with Osarenwienda where i was held captive. When fancy saw me,he ran to me hugged me lefting me up from the ground and place his beautiful lips i love so much on mine and kissed me.

FANCY:Where i have you been for the past three day,i have been looking for you.
ME:Kidnappers tried to keep me away from you by taking me away and bringing me here.
FANCY: (smilied) they have failed. you belong with me forever even in death.just remember one when you are passing through a hard time because of me,just know you are not in it alone. i would alway be with you all the way.through the thick & thin cause i love you.
ME: (kissed his lips again & let my touge tangle with his) i love you too. so no matter what they say or do to me.you belong here(placing my palm on my chest)

we kissed again and was laughing when OSARENWIENE did the unimaginable
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by ladySuperb(f): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
WhĂ aaaaat now? Ooooooooh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh . I hate suspense jare
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
CHAPTER 26 UPDATE
She pulled out a gun and pointed it straight at us.We could see the seriousness in her eyes,her alral smelt homcidal.
FANCY:What are you doing with that.
OSARENWIENDA: am i that invicible to you. Do you think i brought you her to kiss and sing some love poem to each other.
FANCY: you have made you point now keep that away.
OSARENWIENDA: (she fling the gun from me to him) dont ever talk while am still talking. Francis you think you can just toy with my emotion & then dump me.
FANCY: i never toyed with you,you were a good friends ever since we were kids and you are...
OSARENWIENDA: (bursted to tears as she cut him short) friends !!, friends you say!,Francis we were bethronend to be married and i have loved you all my life.
ME: (hiding) osarenwienda ,you are a good person please dont do this
OSARENWIENDA: (fliped the gun back back at me) shut up bit**ch
FANCY:i haved loved you as my best friend you know Dat.Am sorry our parents planted this crazy idea in you.You & i knews it wud hv ne

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
CHAPTER 26 LAST UPDATE

OSARENWIENDA: crazy ideas you said. So i now believe in the crazies is that it.
FANCY: I never said that. Please can we just go past this. Lets return to being good friend
OSARENWIENDA: (chocked the gun) really? Well if i dont have you,no other lady will not even her.
FANCY: (tried to walk up to her) dont do dis to yourself. Quiet being in dis pain.

She release one shot to de floor fancy stood still where he was.you think am just messing around dont you. she den released one straight at me. It hitted me on my left chest part,i falled to de ground, fancy ran to me & used his hand to hold de blood overflowing from my body. she stood dere watching with no appologetic eyes as blood kept gushing out of my chest. she even pointed de gun at fancy when he tried carrying me to de car so we could go to de hospital. my blood have been rushing out for so long,i could see my end now,i touch fancy's face with my palm then breath my last.
Then i jumped up,it was just a dream but about 2 come through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Nmaglit: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
I dey follow
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Itzsegzy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
ur suspence are making sence but dont let it b 2 much shey u wan giv persn heart attack #just kidding kip it goin thumbs
up
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
CHAPTER 27

I woke up on the ground where i was being tied up,trembling with fear. I didnt know how long i have slept,infact ever since i was kidnapped i have lost track of time.
It took my eyes a little time to adjust to the dark surrounding.but i took instant notice of a figure sitting by the cooner of the building smoking. I couldnt make out the face but i could tell it was a lady."Gud evening your royal magesty,hope you enjoyed your sleep" the figure said. I strained my eyes to make out the face but couldnt. Then the figure got up and open up the preivous small spolt window allowing a little light in.i then saw her face. An unfathomed anger engulfed me. if i had my way i would have bound on her and tear her apart for making me go through hell for the past three days. but i was helpless and left at her mercy.

ME: you again?
OSARENWIENDA: (laughed out loudly)yes deary we met again.i told you that you havent won yet didnt i?
ME: (tried to get up and go after her) you did this to me,you crazy bit**ch
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
CHAPTER 27 UPDATE

She moved a little backward, then pulled a gun from her handbag. I frozed at the sight of the exact type of gun in my dream. She then walked up to me, squated infront of me and started waving my hair backward gentlely and more friendly with her right palm while still holding the gun with the other one.

ME: (fling my head to remove her hand) dont touch me!!
OSARENWIENDA: (made a sound with her tongue) tck! Tck!! Tckk!!! I wouldnt do that if i were you. (raised the gun up for me to see) You see,right now your life is in my hand,i can decied to take it right away or let you live.well that depend on the mood you leave me in.
ME: (bursted into tears) what did i ever did to you to deserve this.
OSARENWIENDA: (gave out the most devilish laughter i have ever seen in my whole life) i warn you about de preditor loking around in the dark.(bring de gun closer to her nose as if smelling it)now deary who actual won.
ME: (boldly) no matter what you do francis would never love you de way he did me.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
CHAPTER 27 UPDATE

Her facial expression changed the moment she heard this. Immediately she hit my mouth me with the botton of the pistol gun. I fell to the floor,blood started gushing out of my mouth.

OSARENWIENDA: i like you. Your boldness is intriguing. In a different situation you and i would have been good friends.
ME: then please let me go. i promise i wont tell anyone about this. infact this never happened,i went home to be with my mum for a while.
OSARENWIENDA: (gave out that type of devilish laughter again) you misunderstood my friendliness deary. let me tell you this. There is no leaving here for you atleast not alive. You are right now because i want you to live for sometime with the fear that i might take you life the next minute.
ME: (sobbing deeply) please let me go. I promise never to even hold francis in my heart again.
OSARENWIENDA: (stood up,gave her gun to ITSEGZY who came in from outside) too last.I warned you gentlely earlier. Bt you refuse to heed it.now take that your love to yr grave

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / unHOLY MATRIMONY / Two Years To Thirty(short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.