Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) (23116 Views)

Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by mamajaz(f): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
todayboy:
Why zombies don't insult buhari when he says change should start from us

Buhari also says he feels our pain no insults from Zombies

They are all hypocrites
'cos Buhari's banner is a lot clearer than his
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Zackpraise(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
Saraki......

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Jahdeyemi: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nigerians and their "God will judge u mentality", instead of taking matters into their hands and holding their leaders accountable, they are waiting for god to judge him while he kips flexing in spain with ur moni while ridiculing the hungry masses, una go wait tire

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by fashrola(m): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
APCsupporter:
In a san society these people would have been sentenced already:

Obasanjo
Saraki
Dasuki
Gej and his wife
David mark
Asari dokubo
El Rufa'i

Don't be an Hypocrite.... Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi and Buhari nko?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by todayboy: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
mamajaz:

'cos Buhari's banner is a lot clearer than his

Write it in english I don't understand cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by APCsupporter: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
fashrola:

Don't be an Hypocrite.... Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi and Buhari nko?

If you have any allegation please present it. These are people who have been accused of corruption. Besides I like Obasanjo and El Rufa'i
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Bimpe29: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
Yea! he is feeling it via print and electronic media.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by mamajaz(f): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
todayboy:

Write it in english I don't understand cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chai! Kontinu your lies oh
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by cococandy(f): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
How many Nigerians can afford vacations now? Mtchew
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oga saraki no body send u again, we just dey watch una like say 2moro no dey
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by kcbomba(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
angry grin shocked embarassed

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by fashrola(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

If you have any allegation please present it. These are people who have been accused of corruption. Besides I like Obasanjo and El Rufa'i

Not here to argue... Besides you should keep urself busy with important stuff to do rather than supporting rogues with zero value to our lives... don't u think so?

Have a nice day!!
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Jay542(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
he deserves all insults.
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by daryoor03(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
Can't believe it's Saraki again.
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by meccuno: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

Obasanjo
Saraki
Dasuki
Gej and his wife
David mark
Asari dokubo
El Rufa'i
what about Tinubu and fashola?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by APCsupporter: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
meccuno:
what about Tinubu and fashola?

Go and submit your petition. All of those that I listed are accused people whether pdp or Apc. It seems like the country doesn't even care
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
How would you explain the fact that on both occasions that Nigeria found herself in recessions was under one man called Buhari? He is the only Nigerian President dead or alive that has achieved this disgraceful feat.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/opinion/10007-muhammadu-buhari-recession-it-s-1984-all-over-again

If you blame Jonathan or PDP for 2016 recession under Buhari, who would you blame for 1984 Recession under the same man Buhari? If you want Nigeria to witness a hatrick of recession then vote for Buhari in 2019 and watch your generation die of hunger.
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by shaibu123: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
Yes he feels the pains,why not 310millon - 10million and 100naria - 100naria.Do the calculation yourself.
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Aiholi(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
all politicians are d same
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
obiremy:
NIGERIANS LAMBAST SARAKI OVER "I FEEL THE PAINS OF RECESSION"  COMMENT

There is nothing so ridiculous than a man who used government money to holiday in Spain in company of classical Oloshos to now open mouth claiming  he feels the pains of Nigerians.. So so so ridiculous

But I don't blame the man anyways He is used to an environment where he adulates himself with nobody to challenge his authority.

Thank God Nigerians are not dumbs like do his bootlickers in kwara... He received the insults of his life from the  angry commentators who see SARAKI as a worthless man to campaign for change

Credit: Olusegun Olusola

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/nigerians-lambast-saraki-over-i-feel.html

those "dumb bootlickers" are the ones that exposed him as a "bloody thief" last two years on their prayer ground.
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Skseries: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
todayboy:
Why zombies don't insult buhari when he says change should start from us

Buhari also says he feels our pain no insults from Zombies

They are all hypocrites
buhari slash is salary in half atleast that counts for something. what have saraki done to show he cares. and I dnt tink there's any corruption case against buhari at the moment. let them publish their budget and let see.
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by pippimp(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
armadeo:
Lol

I think these people consider us to be complete nincompoops. How dare he.

Imagine someone who controls 300mill from one racket saying he feels our pain.

Chai May be we are nincompoops after all

He right. In a recession, their is less funds to steal.
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by UltimatedeBest(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
Busch:

hmm... you forgot to put your name there... APC would have been sentenced too

Rotimi Amaechi nko?
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Thobiy(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
Recession to him is just a word
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by DedeNkem: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
All the politicians in Nigeria are thieves, all of them!!

In fact, everyone in Nigeria is corrupt! Corruption is a huge part of Nigerian tradition. It's a way of life.

There's no way anyone can succeed in the largest ghetto in the world called, Nigeria, without being corrupt!

Nigerians breath corruption!
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Welcomme: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

Obasanjo
Saraki
Dasuki
Gej and his wife
David mark
Asari dokubo
El Rufa'i
In a sane society, Buhari, osinbajo and all their cabinet should have been killed and given to vultures to use do barbeque.
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by APCsupporter: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Welcomme:
In a sane society, Buhari, osinbajo and all their cabinet should have been killed and given to vultures to use do barbeque.

Mtcheew.
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Nuesbab: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oh saraki can mock common man suffering in this country ba. Don't worry last year something wet dem do u for eid go happen again. Thank God you are back for season 2. Nonsense
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
Shameless self-serving klepto!
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by jossy4joseph(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
Saraki the face of corruption shouldn't be talking about change. Kuje is waiting for you
Re: Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) by bashydemy(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
Saraki is mad i swear, Hope his abobaku will come and defend here, The likes of chukwudi44, fireifre, anonimi etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Officer Slumps During Buhari’s Visit, APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) / Nigeria Launches Search & Rescue Helicopter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.