Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,274 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] (1992 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him / Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) / DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by NaYouGoTire: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
Yet I wonder how those southern leaders who have sold their glory and heritage for a mess of pottage and who have opted to collaborate with our collective enemies and betray their own people feel about the words of men like Mr. Mohammed and Mr. Gwarzo?
I wonder whether the small handful of pitiful yet identifiable key leaders from the south that joined forces with Buhari, supported him during last years election and drank deep from his ‘mai chanji magic potion’ poisoned chalice have read what these two evil men wrote and what those that share their views and disposition have to say?
And if they did I wonder how they can possibly justify or rationalise their positions or their decision to support a Buhari presidency?
I refer to men like Rotimi Amaechi, Rochas Okorocha, Tunde Fashola and so many others. As the south is short-changed, humiliated, marginalised and brought to her knees in this dispensation and as she continues to suffer violence and death and bleeds, their names will be entrenched and engraved in infamy and shame for future generations to see.
Whether they wish to accept it or not history will record and posterity will testify to the fact that these men handed us all over to a small cabal of ultra-conservative Fulani hegemonists and irredentists who not only have a clear intention to subjugate our people and Islamise our nation but who also secretly have as much contempt for them as they do for us.
I wonder whether they got Adamu Mohammed’s message and whether they understood what he said? I wonder whether they can comprehend the import of Aliyu Gwarzo’s words?
I wonder how they sleep at night knowing all this, seeing what is unfolding in our country and knowing that they have effectively contributed to the enslavement of their own people.
Worst of all is the fact that not one of them can cultivate the courage or dare to publicly condemn the likes of Adamu Mohammed or Aliyu Gwarzo and all that they have said, believe in and stand for.
As a matter of fact they would rather condemn and insult those of us that are prepared to stand up against them and reject and resist their evil intent. What a shame! If blame were to he apportioned for all the rubbish that is going on in our country today it should start with people like them who have not only sold their souls to the devil but who have also led their people into slavery.
They have lost the privilage to be regarded as or called leaders because these are fellow southerners who simply do not care about the plight of the people of the south.
The Apostle Paul said “Alexander the Coppersmith did me much evil, may the Lord repay him according to his works”.
May it be the same for those southern leaders who have betrayed their own people, who have mortgaged the future of their own children, who have blighted the stars of their own wards and dependents and who have destroyed the destiny of millions of their own southern compatriots.
Given the words and disposition of men like Mr. Mohammed and Mr. Gwarzo there is only one fact that bears any relevance when it comes to the history of our nation and that fact is that the people of the south and the Middle Belt made a monumental mistake by supporting the north and fighting to keep Nigeria one during our civil war.
That is the long and short of it. We owe the late Colonel Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, the erstwhile Head of State of Biafra and his entire Igbo race an apology for leaving them in the lurch and not supporting their cause and quest for self- determination when they needed us the most and when they called on us to do so.
Given the fact that so many from the core Muslim north hate us with passion and see us as nothing more than slaves and animals to be ruled over and butchered at will, I believe that we need to go back to the drawing board and divide this country peacefully before we all end up killing ourselves.
I do not believe in restructuring because it is too late for that: I believe in division. I believe that the two zones in the core north should leave Nigeria and go their separate ways whilst the rest of us that constitute the four remaining zones either stay together as one country or break into even smaller units along zonal or ethnic lines.
Self-determination must be the guiding and overiding principle and referendums must be conducted in the various zones to detetmine precisely what the will of the people really is. That is democracy. That is justice. That is equity. And only that can bring lasting peace to our sad, divided and beleagured land.
Those that seek to crucify me for suggesting that we should chart this new course should bear in mind the fact that I am not the first to suggest it and neither will I be the last. Those that doubt the veracity of this assertion should consider the following: In 1953 the north declared their interest to break off from the rest of Nigeria after they rejected Chief Anthony Enahoro’s motion for Nigeria’s independence from Great Britain and walked out of Parliament.
They insisted on secession and it took the intervention of the British authorities to get them to sheath their swords and agree to remain in the same country as those they openly described as “southern devils and infidels”.
Once again in 1966 the north did the same thing and openly demanded for secession from the south after they effected their northern officers revenge coup on July 29th.
On the night of that “revenge coup” they massacred over 300 Igbo officers in one night together with the Igbo Head of State and the Yoruba Military Governor who refused to leave his side and who insisted on protecting him. After what was undoubtedly one of the most bloody nights in our entire history and after all the butchery was done, the northern officers that carried out the coup loudly declared “araba”, which means “let us share it”, “let us tear it apart” or “let us break it up” in hausa. It took three days of frantic appeals by the British High Commissioner and a handful of American diplomats and southern civil servants to stop them from leaving.
They eventually agreed to stay but they gave one condition: that one of their own, a northern officer by the name of Lt. Col. Yakubu Jack Gowon, should be the Head of State of a united Nigeria even though there were at least three southern officers that were senior to him in rank that were still left on the army.
The conditions were accepted, Gowon became Head of State, the north agreed to stay and Nigeria remained one. Yet the sadly the story did not end there and neither was its end a happy one.
Evidently the cold-blooded murder of three hundred Igbo soldiers was not enough to satisfy their blood lust.
The north still insisted on having its revenge and its pound of flesh for the Igbo coup that took place on January 15th 1966 in which many northern political and military leaders together with a handful of their political and military allies from the west were killed.
Consequently three months after Gowon took power mass murder and genocide was unleashed against the Igbo population that resided in the core north and over 100,000 innocent Igbo civilians, including women and children, were slaughtered in the sanctity of their homes in just a matter of weeks.
Nothing had ever been seen like that before on the African continent. It was brutal, barbaric and horrendous. Innocent civilians, including pregnant women and little babies, were hacked to pieces in shops, hospitals, buses, cars and in their own homes whilst the authorities, and indeed the entire world, stood by silently and did nothing to help them.
This led to a massive exodus of Igbos from the north back to the east and to the declaration of the sovereign State of Biafra (which means “come and join us”).
The result of that declaration was the commencement of the most brutal, savage and bloody civil war that the African continent has ever experienced in which no less than three million Igbos, including at least one million young children, were killed all in the name of “keeping Nigeria one”. That war lasted for three gruelling years: from 1967 until 1970.
Yet since 1967 when oil was discovered in commercial quantities in a place called Oloibiri in what is now known as the Niger Delta area of southern Nigeria, the north have NEVER called for “araba” or the breaking up of Nigeria again.
Instead they have bullied, intimidated, cheated, killed, maimed and slaughtered others just to keep Nigeria one simply because they are addicted to southern oil. Without the revenues that come from that oil the core north would be probably the poorest, most barren and most desolate region in the whole of Africa. In view of this it is understandable that we have not heard “araba” from.any core northerner again.
They now view anyone that calls for the break up of Nigeria with murderous intent and extreme hatred and they label them as dangerous subversives and uninformed miscreants.
They have labelled them as irresponsible criminals, they have denied them the right to detetmine their own destiny and future and they have resolved to compel them to remain in Nigeria by the force of arms.
The north appear to have forgotten that they themselves called for secession in 1953 and 1966 and at that time no-one threatened, killed or insulted them for doing so. And neither did anyone try to enslave them or keep them in by the force of arms.
The bottom line is as follows: as long as people like Mr. Adamu Mohammed and Mr. Aliyu Gwarzo exist and as long as they say and do the sort of things that they say and do the people of the south will not rule out the possibility of secession.
We will not sit back idly and silently watch our people being marginalised, islamised, conquered, butchered and enslaved.
We cannot be expected to continue to take the tyranny, violence, subjugation and gratuitous insults that are meted out to us on a daily basis by core Muslim northerners who believe that they were born to rule. We will resist it and we will oppose it in every lawful manner and with evetything that we have got.
In the final analysis if we are attacked and butchered for saying “enough is enough” and for attempting to exercise our right of self- determination, and if the state refuses to protect us, we will have no hesitation in defending ourselves and protecting our people.
The days of keeping Nigeria one by threats, violence and the force of arms and of sealing and cementing our so-called unity by the shedding of southern and Middle Belt blood are long over. We will not take it anymore.
Thomas Jefferson, one of the great patriots, founding fathers and gallant heroes of America during their war of independence and struggle against their English colonial masters, said the following: “when tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes a duty”.
Patrick Henry, another of the great founding fathers and a noble and righteous man, proclaimed the following words before England’s King George 111: “Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!”
Another by the name of George Washington, who was a deeply courageous man, the Supreme Commander of the rebel forces and the man who was later elected as the first President of the proud, newly born and independent American nation proclaimed “in God we trust” as he entered the field of battle.
He also shouted “victory or death” as he led the cavalry charge and “you cannot rule without God and the Holy Bible” after he became President. These were were men who refused to compromise with evil wnd were prepared to offer their lives in their struggle to break the yoke of servitude.
Again Thomas Jefferson said “the tree of liberty is watered by the blood of patriots and tyrants”. There are lessons to be learnt here for us all and particularly by the leaders of the south.
And thankfully it appears that a few southern stars like Ayo Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Nyesom Wike, Segun Mimiko, Seriake Dickson, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Willie Obiano, Yinka Odumakin, Femi Aribisala and a handful of othes are beginning to learn those lessons, rise up to the occasion and stand up like men.
Yet whatever happens and whether the core Muslim north likes it or not our very own southern “tree of liberty” shall be watered as well and in the end we shall be free.
That same Living God whose name George Washington always invoked before going into battle is with us today and He shall see us through. He shall grant us the strength and power to endure.
He will not forsake us and, at the appointed time, He will grant us victory over our tormentors.
I say this because His name is Faithful and faithful He is. As old as He is, He never changes and He never forsakes His own: that is why they call Him Ancient of Days.
He never loses in battle: that is why they call Him the Man of War and the Lord God of Hosts. He is our strength and our shield, our glory and the lifter of our heads. He is our everything and without Him we are nothing.
In He alone we trust and He will NEVER allow the counsel of ungodly, wicked and bloodthirsty men from the deserts of a distant and barren land called Futa Jallon in modern-day Guinea, like Adamu Mohammed and Aliyu Gwarzo, to stand.
We harbour no fears because in the end we know that shall prevail and our freedom and liberation has been guaranteed.
Their end, and the end of all those that they represent, has already been determined by He that sits above the circles of the earth and that answers by fire and that end will be pitiful: It is just a matter of time. (CONCLUDED
http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/10/femi-fani-kayode-araba-biafra-land-blood-part-2/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by PehaKaso: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
FFK The Orator..........My Main Man!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by NaYouGoTire: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
PehaKaso:
FFK The Orator..........My Main Man!
I'm speechless, when will i be or better than him in writing?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
Wisdom at work.....man's inhumanity to man must be reversed, if not now.....then later......if not by Man then by God..... Ken Saro Wiwa.....

God Bless FFK and Fayose for speaking up for the weak. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by Babalegba(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
When is this talkative clown going back to jail. He is supposed to be in jail for eating our yam

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by Sirrexninefour(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
OMG!

How I wish people will defer the lengthiness of this piece, and read through it.

INFORMATIVE!
EDUCACATIVE!!
CAPTIVATING!!!
POWER - PACKED!!!!

But unfortunately, it has been put where it can be hidden from the BLACK MAN ~~IN WRITING...

[RIDE ON FFK... "WHEN TYRANNY BECOMES A LAW, REBELLION BECOMES A DUTY"!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by NaYouGoTire: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
Babalegba:
When is this talkative clown going back to jail. He is supposed to be in jail for eating our yam
So this is why your gov wants to silence him the way you people encourage ban here? FFK will leave to see new nations that will emerge from Nigeria ashes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by Babalegba(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

So this is why your gov wants to silence him the way you people encourage ban here? FFK will leave to see new nations that will emerge from Nigeria ashes.
FFK has nothing to offer any nation,real or imaginary nation. He is a fraud,yam eater and generally looks after his own pocket to the detriment of the masses.Nigerian education has failed you guys.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by Decodedp: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
WOW!

SO SO ON POINT.

What is remaining now is a more ACCEPTABLE PLATFORM where these lone voices can converge to form a formidable movement.

Believe me the revolution will be unstoppable.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by Ahmeduana(m): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
Babalegba:
HERE YOU ARE THE TALKATIVE, YOU ARE THE CLOWN! YORUBA PROVERB SAYS IS ONLY A BA$$TARD THAT POINTS HIS FATHER HOUSE WITH LEFT HAND!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by Ahmeduana(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
NaYouGoTire:
Yet I wonder how those southern leaders who
have sold their glory and heritage for a mess of
pottage and who have opted to collaborate with
our collective enemies and betray their own
people feel about the words of men like Mr.
Mohammed and Mr. Gwarzo?

I wonder whether the small handful of pitiful yet
identifiable key leaders from the south that
joined forces with Buhari, supported him during
last years election and drank deep from his ‘mai
chanji magic potion’ poisoned chalice have read
what these two evil men wrote and what those
that share their views and disposition have to
say?

And if they did I wonder how they can possibly
justify or rationalise their positions or their
decision to support a Buhari presidency?

I refer to men like Rotimi Amaechi, Rochas
Okorocha, Tunde Fashola and so many others.
As the south is short-changed, humiliated,
marginalised and brought to her knees in this
dispensation and as she continues to suffer
violence and death and bleeds, their names will
be entrenched and engraved in infamy and
shame for future generations to see.

Whether they wish to accept it or not history
will record and posterity will testify to the fact
that these men handed us all over to a small
cabal of ultra-conservative Fulani hegemonists
and irredentists who not only have a clear
intention to subjugate our people and Islamise
our nation but who also secretly have as much
contempt for them as they do for us.

I wonder whether they got Adamu Mohammed’s
message and whether they understood what he
said? I wonder whether they can comprehend
the import of Aliyu Gwarzo’s words?

I wonder how they sleep at night knowing all
this, seeing what is unfolding in our country and
knowing that they have effectively contributed
to the enslavement of their own people.

Worst of all is the fact that not one of them can
cultivate the courage or dare to publicly
condemn the likes of Adamu Mohammed or
Aliyu Gwarzo and all that they have said, believe
in and stand for.

As a matter of fact they would rather condemn
and insult those of us that are prepared to
stand up against them and reject and resist
their evil intent. What a shame!
If blame were to he apportioned for all the
rubbish that is going on in our country today it
should start with people like them who have not
only sold their souls to the devil but who have
also led their people into slavery.

They have lost the privilage to be regarded as or
called leaders because these are fellow
southerners who simply do not care about the
plight of the people of the south.

The Apostle Paul said “Alexander the
Coppersmith did me much evil, may the Lord
repay him according to his works”.

May it be the same for those southern leaders
who have betrayed their own people, who have
mortgaged the future of their own children, who
have blighted the stars of their own wards and
dependents and who have destroyed the destiny
of millions of their own southern compatriots.

Given the words and disposition of men like Mr.
Mohammed and Mr. Gwarzo there is only one
fact that bears any relevance when it comes to
the history of our nation and that fact is that
the people of the south and the Middle Belt
made a monumental mistake by supporting the
north and fighting to keep Nigeria one during our
civil war.

That is the long and short of it. We owe the late
Colonel Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, the erstwhile
Head of State of Biafra and his entire Igbo race
an apology for leaving them in the lurch and not
supporting their cause and quest for self-
determination when they needed us the most
and when they called on us to do so.

Given the fact that so many from the core
Muslim north hate us with passion and see us
as nothing more than slaves and animals to be
ruled over and butchered at will, I believe that
we need to go back to the drawing board and
divide this country peacefully before we all end
up killing ourselves.

I do not believe in restructuring because it is too
late for that: I believe in division. I believe that
the two zones in the core north should leave
Nigeria and go their separate ways whilst the
rest of us that constitute the four remaining
zones either stay together as one country or
break into even smaller units along zonal or
ethnic lines.

Self-determination must be the guiding and
overiding principle and referendums must be
conducted in the various zones to detetmine
precisely what the will of the people really is.
That is democracy. That is justice. That is
equity. And only that can bring lasting peace to
our sad, divided and beleagured land.

Those that seek to crucify me for suggesting
that we should chart this new course should
bear in mind the fact that I am not the first to
suggest it and neither will I be the last. Those
that doubt the veracity of this assertion should
consider the following:
In 1953 the north declared their interest to
break off from the rest of Nigeria after they
rejected Chief Anthony Enahoro’s motion for
Nigeria’s independence from Great Britain and
walked out of Parliament.

They insisted on secession and it took the
intervention of the British authorities to get
them to sheath their swords and agree to
remain in the same country as those they
openly described as “southern devils and
infidels”.

Once again in 1966 the north did the same thing
and openly demanded for secession from the
south after they effected their northern officers
revenge coup on July 29th.

On the night of that “revenge coup” they
massacred over 300 Igbo officers in one night
together with the Igbo Head of State and the
Yoruba Military Governor who refused to leave
his side and who insisted on protecting him.
After what was undoubtedly one of the most
bloody nights in our entire history and after all
the butchery was done, the northern officers
that carried out the coup loudly declared
“araba”, which means “let us share it”, “let us
tear it apart” or “let us break it up” in hausa.
It took three days of frantic appeals by the
British High Commissioner and a handful of
American diplomats and southern civil servants
to stop them from leaving.

They eventually agreed to stay but they gave
one condition: that one of their own, a northern
officer by the name of Lt. Col. Yakubu Jack
Gowon, should be the Head of State of a united
Nigeria even though there were at least three
southern officers that were senior to him in rank
that were still left on the army.

The conditions were accepted, Gowon became
Head of State, the north agreed to stay and
Nigeria remained one. Yet the sadly the story
did not end there and neither was its end a
happy one.

Evidently the cold-blooded murder of three
hundred Igbo soldiers was not enough to satisfy
their blood lust.

The north still insisted on having its revenge and
its pound of flesh for the Igbo coup that took
place on January 15th 1966 in which many
northern political and military leaders together
with a handful of their political and military allies
from the west were killed.

Consequently three months after Gowon took
power mass murder and genocide was
unleashed against the Igbo population that
resided in the core north and over 100,000
innocent Igbo civilians, including women and
children, were slaughtered in the sanctity of
their homes in just a matter of weeks.

Nothing had ever been seen like that before on
the African continent. It was brutal, barbaric
and horrendous. Innocent civilians, including
pregnant women and little babies, were hacked
to pieces in shops, hospitals, buses, cars and in
their own homes whilst the authorities, and
indeed the entire world, stood by silently and did
nothing to help them.

This led to a massive exodus of Igbos from the
north back to the east and to the declaration of
the sovereign State of Biafra (which means
“come and join us”).

The result of that declaration was the
commencement of the most brutal, savage and
bloody civil war that the African continent has
ever experienced in which no less than three
million Igbos, including at least one million
young children, were killed all in the name of
“keeping Nigeria one”. That war lasted for three
gruelling years: from 1967 until 1970.

Yet since 1967 when oil was discovered in
commercial quantities in a place called Oloibiri
in what is now known as the Niger Delta area of
southern Nigeria, the north have NEVER called
for “araba” or the breaking up of Nigeria again.

Instead they have bullied, intimidated, cheated,
killed, maimed and slaughtered others just to
keep Nigeria one simply because they are
addicted to southern oil. Without the revenues
that come from that oil the core north would be
probably the poorest, most barren and most
desolate region in the whole of Africa. In view
of this it is understandable that we have not
heard “araba” from.any core northerner again.

They now view anyone that calls for the break
up of Nigeria with murderous intent and extreme
hatred and they label them as dangerous
subversives and uninformed miscreants.

They have labelled them as irresponsible
criminals, they have denied them the right to
detetmine their own destiny and future and they
have resolved to compel them to remain in
Nigeria by the force of arms.

The north appear to have forgotten that they
themselves called for secession in 1953 and
1966 and at that time no-one threatened, killed
or insulted them for doing so. And neither did
anyone try to enslave them or keep them in by
the force of arms.

The bottom line is as follows: as long as people
like Mr. Adamu Mohammed and Mr. Aliyu
Gwarzo exist and as long as they say and do
the sort of things that they say and do the
people of the south will not rule out the
possibility of secession.

We will not sit back idly and silently watch our
people being marginalised, islamised, conquered,
butchered and enslaved.

We cannot be expected to continue to take the
tyranny, violence, subjugation and gratuitous
insults that are meted out to us on a daily basis
by core Muslim northerners who believe that
they were born to rule. We will resist it and we
will oppose it in every lawful manner and with
evetything that we have got.

In the final analysis if we are attacked and
butchered for saying “enough is enough” and for
attempting to exercise our right of self-
determination, and if the state refuses to
protect us, we will have no hesitation in
defending ourselves and protecting our people.

The days of keeping Nigeria one by threats,
violence and the force of arms and of sealing
and cementing our so-called unity by the
shedding of southern and Middle Belt blood are
long over. We will not take it anymore.

Thomas Jefferson, one of the great patriots,
founding fathers and gallant heroes of America
during their war of independence and struggle
against their English colonial masters, said the
following: “when tyranny becomes law, rebellion
becomes a duty”.

Patrick Henry, another of the great founding
fathers and a noble and righteous man,
proclaimed the following words before England’s
King George 111:
“Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be
purchased at the price of chains and slavery?
Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course
others may take; but as for me, give me liberty
or give me death!”

Another by the name of George Washington,
who was a deeply courageous man, the
Supreme Commander of the rebel forces and
the man who was later elected as the first
President of the proud, newly born and
independent American nation proclaimed “in God
we trust” as he entered the field of battle.

He also shouted “victory or death” as he led the
cavalry charge and “you cannot rule without God
and the Holy Bible” after he became President.
These were were men who refused to
compromise with evil wnd were prepared to
offer their lives in their struggle to break the
yoke of servitude.

Again Thomas Jefferson said “the tree of liberty
is watered by the blood of patriots and tyrants”.
There are lessons to be learnt here for us all
and particularly by the leaders of the south.

And thankfully it appears that a few southern
stars like Ayo Fayose, Ike Ekweremadu, Nyesom
Wike, Segun Mimiko, Seriake Dickson, Ifeanyi
Ugwuanyi, Willie Obiano, Yinka Odumakin, Femi
Aribisala and a handful of othes are beginning to
learn those lessons, rise up to the occasion and
stand up like men.

Yet whatever happens and whether the core
Muslim north likes it or not our very own
southern “tree of liberty” shall be watered as
well and in the end we shall be free.

That same Living God whose name George
Washington always invoked before going into
battle is with us today and He shall see us
through. He shall grant us the strength and
power to endure.

He will not forsake us and, at the appointed
time, He will grant us victory over our
tormentors.

I say this because His name is Faithful and
faithful He is. As old as He is, He never changes
and He never forsakes His own: that is why
they call Him Ancient of Days.

He never loses in battle: that is why they call
Him the Man of War and the Lord God of Hosts.
He is our strength and our shield, our glory and
the lifter of our heads. He is our everything and
without Him we are nothing.

In He alone we trust and He will NEVER allow
the counsel of ungodly, wicked and bloodthirsty
men from the deserts of a distant and barren
land called Futa Jallon in modern-day Guinea,
like Adamu Mohammed and Aliyu Gwarzo, to
stand.

We harbour no fears because in the end we
know that shall prevail and our freedom and
liberation has been guaranteed.

Their end, and the end of all those that they
represent, has already been determined by He
that sits above the circles of the earth and that
answers by fire and that end will be pitiful: It is
just a matter of time. (CONCLUDED

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/10/femi-fani-kayode-araba-biafra-land-blood-part-2/
"Our agenda was to completely exploit Africa. Nigeria was my duty post. When we assessed Nigeria, this was what we found in the southern region; strength, intelligence, determination to succeed, well established history, complex but focused life style, great hope and aspirations… the East is good in business and technology, the west is good in administration and commerce, law and medicine, but it was a pity we planned our agenda to give power “at all cost” to the northerner. They seemed to be submissive and silly of a kind. Our mission was accomplished by destroying the opposition at all fronts.

The west led in the fight for the independence, and was punished for asking for freedom. They will not rule Nigeria! Despite seeing vast land with no human but cattle in the north, we still gave the north 55 million instead of 32 Million." ~ Harold Smith

This was to be used to maintain their majority votes and future power bid. He stated that the West without Lagos was the most populous in Nigeria at that time but they ignored that. The north was seriously encouraged to go into the military. According to him, they believe that the south may attend western education, but future leaders will always come from military background. Their traditional rulers were to be made influential and super human.

The northerners were given accelerated promotions both in the military and civil service to justify their superiority over the south. Everything was to work against the south. We truncated their good plan for their future. “I was very sorry for the A.G; it was a great party too much for African standard. We planned to destroy Awolowo and Azikwe well, the west and the east and sowed a seed of discord among them”. We tricked Azikwe into accepting to be president having known that Balewa will be the main man with power. Awolowo has to go to jail to cripple his genius plans for a greater Nigeria. ‘’Looking at the northern leaders now, If they have any agenda in Nigeria at all, sadly it is only for the north, and nothing for Nigeria....’’ ~ Harold Smith

"Study the past if you would define the future." ~ Confucius
COPIED FROM ASARI DOKUBO FOUNDATION.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by NaYouGoTire: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
Babalegba:
FFK has nothing to offer any nation,real or imaginary nation. He is a fraud,yam eater and generally looks after his own pocket to the detriment of the masses.Nigerian education has failed you guys.
Can you stop attacking his personality and concentrate on the article, is Nigeria not due for disintegration considering the facts he raised?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by Adminisher: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
Babalegba:

The man is full of bullshit and kids of modest intellectual abilities are falling for rubbish. The man is a thief, a druggie and a shameless kiss and tell womaniser

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by NaYouGoTire: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
Adminisher:

The man is full of bullshit and kids of modest intellectual abilities are falling for rubbish. The man is a thief, a druggie and a shameless kiss and tell womaniser
I want you to dispute whatever he said in that article. Use correct political parameters.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by T8ksy(m): 1:52am On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

I want you to dispute whatever he said in that article. Use correct political parameters.

I do concur with most of what he wrote but as for the quote below, he goofed badly. I believe FFk deliberately mix a lie or two with a dozen truths hoping no-one will notice.

That is the long and short of it. We owe the late Colonel Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, the erstwhile Head of State of Biafra and his entire Igbo race an apology for leaving them in the lurch and not supporting their cause and quest for self- determination when they needed us the most and when they called on us to do so.

I, as a true yoruba son of the soil, do not agree with the bolded portion above. We do not owe anybody, least of all, ojukwu and his BLF, any apology for protecting the territorial integrity of our homeland from invaders albeit under the guise of "liberators".

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by NaYouGoTire: 2:19am On Sep 11, 2016
T8ksy:

I do concur with most of what he wrote but as for the quote badly, he goofed badly. I believe FFk deliberately mix a lie or two amidst a dozen truths hoping no-one will notice.

I, as a true yoruba son of the soil, do not agree with the bolded portion above. We do not owe anybody, least of all, ojukwu and his BLF, any apology for protecting the territorial integrity of our homeland from invaders albeit under the guise of "liberators".
Do you know why America don't fight war in their territory? Because they are intelligent enough to build military bases with ally nations so they fire from those bases and expose the citizens of those country to harm. Why do you allowed west to be a firing base of Nigeria army? If you had stayed neutral at least today Biafrans would've been ally with west.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by discusant: 2:30am On Sep 11, 2016
Still sorry for some southern Nigerians who still do not understand that north has carved a mini-country of sharia in the far-north, caused an exodus of southern people from the north; and north now has a mini-sharia country in twelve northern states where its people can practice their brand of Islam without interference from rest of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 11, 2016
FFK sounded historian and born-again of a sort this time, but his call for dividing Nigeria is uncalled for. A united Nigeria will be better, like United States of America as well as United Kingdom.There is no way Dividing Nigeria will be peaceful, it will be bloody, both "baboons and monkeys" will be soaked in blood.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:49am On Sep 11, 2016
Lol you even got the audacity to Mention Ojukwu the great Ikemba of Nnewi in your write up, after trying to ridicule his wife/family?

The enemy of my enemy is not my FRIEND cool
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by T8ksy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Do you know why America don't fight war in their territory? Because they are intelligent enough to build military bases with ally nations so they fire from those bases and expose the citizens of those country to harm. Why do you allowed west to be a firing base of Nigeria army? If you had stayed neutral at least today Biafrans would've been ally with west.

And how do you propose the West should have stopped the northern soldiers based in yorubaland from using it as a firing base? Before you attempt to answer my question, do try and acquaint yourself with Awo's conversation with ojukwu in enugu before the war commenced.

Had the yorubas stayed neutral, ojukwu would have "liberated" the West, exactly in the same manner he liberated the Mid-west region (and imposing his own stooge on the people) plus the attendant collateral damages would have been mainly yorubas.

Today, we certainly won't be hearing chants of "lagos is no man's land" from the usual culprits as it-the famous city and the rest of yorubaland would probably still be languishing under ibo's domination.

Yorubas had simply demonstrated the same astuteness you have just credited to the Americans by refusing to turn their homeland into a theater of war between the ibos and the Nigerian nay northern army.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by NaYouGoTire: 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
iheanyiebeneze:
FFK sounded historian and born-again of a sort this time, but his call for dividing Nigeria is uncalled for. A united Nigeria will be better, like United States of America as well as United Kingdom.There is no way Dividing Nigeria will be peaceful, it will be bloody, both "baboons and monkeys" will be soaked in blood.
I disagree with you on "United Nigeria" because it's a disease. Economic interest shouldn't becloud our sense of humanity and harmonization. Who and who harmonize in Nigeria? What's Nigeria? British enterprise to care for oyibo children while we kill each other everyday? Anyone against Nigeria disintegration have scores to settle with mother earth. What Nigeria can only offer me and you is corrupt and dullarlic leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by NaYouGoTire: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
T8ksy:

And how do you propose the West should have stopped the northern soldiers based in yorubaland from using it as a firing base? Before you attempt to answer my question, do try and acquaint yourself with Awo's conversation with ojukwu in enugu before the war commenced.

Had the yorubas stayed neutral, ojukwu would have "liberated" the West, exactly in the same manner he liberated the Mid-west region (and imposing his own stooge on the people) plus the attendant collateral damages would have been mainly yorubas.

Today, we certainly won't be hearing chants of "lagos is no man's land" from the usual culprits as it-the famous city and the rest of yorubaland would probably still be languishing under ibo's domination.

Yorubas had simply demonstrated the same astuteness you have just credited to the Americans by refusing to turn their homeland into a theater of war between the ibos and the Nigerian nay northern army.
No, West allowed themselves to be used as military base of Nigeria army so you see my argument? There's a war in the which west stand at an advantage of being Man or independent but what do they do? They conspired against Biafrans, this is where I think FFK is hammering on. If you remove your hatred for Igbos you will see reasons with FFK. there's no how Ojukwu will try to attack west if enemy isn't recruiting, firing, and attacking from there. And stop this your dominating nonsense your gov and British preached to Biafran saboteurs that is no longer fashionable.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
T8ksy:

Ori e pe my friend.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

No, West allowed themselves to be used as military base of Nigeria army so you see my argument? There's a war in the which west stand at an advantage of being Man or independent but what do they do? They conspired against Biafrans, this is where I think FFK is hammering on. If you remove your hatred for Igbos you will see reasons with FFK. there's no how Ojukwu will try to attack west if enemy isn't recruiting, firing, and attacking from there. And stop this your dominating nonsense your gov and British preached to Biafran saboteurs that is no longer fashionable.

Forget all this sermon, Awolowo was the leader of Yoruba during the war, he was also the leader of Yoruba during the constitutional conferences in London when ibos allied with the North to reject secession clause in the constitution.
Why should Awo even trust the ibos one bit?

Anyone who reject Nigeria disintegration has scores to settle with mother earth? Azikiwe and by extension ibos were the first to proclaim the indivisiblity of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by NaYouGoTire: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aigbofa:

Forget all this sermon, Awolowo was the leader of Yoruba during the war, he was also the leader of Yoruba during the constitutional conferences in London when ibos allied with the North to reject secession clause in the constitution.
Why should Awo even trust the ibos one bit?

Anyone who reject Nigeria disintegration has scores to settle with mother earth? Azikiwe and by extension ibos were the first to proclaim the indivisiblity of Nigeria.
Stop roaming around, Zik have no place in igbo land so far as Biafrans are concerned. Zik is a one Nigeria chanter and we despise him for that. Awolowo is a betrayer till tomorrow and be careful you are not more learned than FFK.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by T9ksy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Stop roaming around, Zik have no place in igbo land so far as Biafrans are concerned. Zik is a one Nigeria chanter and we despise him for that. Awolowo is a betrayer till tomorrow and be careful you are not more learned than FFK.

At the onset of the war, Zik was a biafran and campaigned fervently for the biafran nation until he fell out with ojukwu and returned to the nigerian side.

Of course, Awo betrayed the ibos by not sending his own people on a chicken run and falling for the cleverly laid out plan by ojukwu,
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by NaYouGoTire: 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
T9ksy:

At the onset of the war, Zik was a biafran and campaigned fervently for the biafran nation until he fell out with ojukwu and returned to the nigerian side.

Of course, Awo betrayed the ibos by not sending his own people on a chicken run and falling for the cleverly laid out plan by ojukwu,
Awo betrayed Ojukwu by being a backstabber.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by T9ksy(m): 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Awo betrayed Ojukwu by being a backstabber.

Yeah, we've heard it all before. The same old, lame and ediotic accusation devoid of any rational cognitive process.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by NaYouGoTire: 12:54am On Sep 12, 2016
T9ksy:

Yeah, we've heard it all before. The same old, lame and ediotic accusation devoid of any rational cognitive process.
Cognition is for those who are mentally stable and not for unstable inactive elements in human isotope.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] by Pavarottii(m): 4:10am On Sep 12, 2016
Informative!!!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Return Home 'in A Matter Of Days' Femi Adesina Media Adviser To PMB / The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking / Restructuring: South-south, South-east Leaders Meet Today In Imo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.