Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,652 members, 7,958,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

How Do Muslims Justify Mohammed's Marriage To A Child - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Do Muslims Justify Mohammed's Marriage To A Child (4883 Views)

Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) / Why Do Muslims Talk In Arabic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Muslims Justify Mohammed's Marriage To A Child by Godstraight(m): 7:14am On Jan 08, 2017
aminusanti:

* Isaac 37yrs and Rebecca 3yrs wink

* Mary 12yrs (mother of your God) and Joseph the carpenter 90yrs wink

What else??
look at this lying Rebecca was already In her menopause(68-)when Mary visited her with a her pregnancy ,a cousin is 12,her fellow cousin is 68 and above and her husband whom the Bible refer to as a young man is suppose to be 90,this game you Muslims always play to justify Mohammed marrying a 9 years old is becoming disgusting .

2 Likes

Re: How Do Muslims Justify Mohammed's Marriage To A Child by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 08, 2017
Wilgrea7:

this is my problem with you... instead of you to refute you are here pointing fingers... yet you confessed we're not worshipping the same God.. you don't know anything about virgin birth and you come here to talk trash... why will Muhammad marry a 6 yr old girl? wasn't he supposed to be an example? yet you use the times of then to excuse his behavior... you can't refute any of the points... you just resort to ad hominem... if you have problems with the bible, create a thread and mention me.. I'll answer your questions.. instead of you dodging questions and now pointing fingers at something you know nothing about

Nothing like dodging Question. This is a old thread that I have answered it once 4 all. Why will I attend to it again. It seems you have fish brain. GO back and check the previous posts, you will see my replies months ago. Why answer it again? What's wrong with your heads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Muslims Justify Mohammed's Marriage To A Child by aminusanti(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2017
Godstraight:
look at this lying Rebecca was already In her menopause(68-)when Mary visited her with a her pregnancy ,a cousin is 12,her fellow cousin is 68 and above and her husband whom the Bible refer to as a young man is suppose to be 90,this game you Muslims always play to justify Mohammed marrying a 9 years old is becoming disgusting .
back your nonsense opinion with ref or gerroout of my side.. useless cherry pickers
don't quote me again if uhave nothing to back ur stupity pls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Muslims Justify Mohammed's Marriage To A Child by Origin(f): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
Child marriage was very popular in history in all religions. The church has married many child brides. Aisha's age as with the age of people in that era was unknown. The definition of circa. Do you know the ages of the prophet's other wives? Who in that era could categorically state his/her age without attaching it to a great event.

I'm more interested in the message not the Arab traditions of the messenger.

. Worship One God. God is One without Partner
. The prophets are brothers and they all have the same message. Please don't worship them. They can never benefit you EVER.
. All men are from Adam and Adam was created from Clay. No man is superior to another.
. The only one who is superior in the sight of God is the person with the better deeds.
. You can only worship God if you know Him. Seek God with Humility.

My thoughts: The prophets are human beings constantly fighting their desires ego ambition etc just to please God. He was a very rich man before prophethood and left the world without "a dime" . When you realise they are human you know they are not perfect but there message is God is perfect. Go to God.
. The pro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sujood Ash-shukr: Rules, Regulations & Innovations / Naflah At Midnight, And Fasting / Controversy Surrounding The Significance Of Ashura (10th Day Of Muharram)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.