Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Bondage; I Need Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bondage; I Need Help. (1072 Views)

We Can Pretend Eeh!! Many Are In Sexual Bondage!! / Joanna Krupa Nearly Flashes EVERYTHING In Bondage-style / 6 Things You Must Know Before Trying Bondage S Ex With Your Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bondage; I Need Help. by Came: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
I need help on how to forget totally a man am dating now,so as to move on with my life. I have tried severally to quit the affair, but I don't feel comfortable without him, it seems my heart loves him already. I deleted his number, stopped chatting with him on whatApp,stopped calling or picking his call to help me end the affair, but he remained in my head, his number is imbedded in my head, and i feel the urge to give him a call. I know the relationship won't lead to marriage, because the man is a married man with three children. I don't wish to marry someone with kid or children, so I don't see myself saying "yes" to his proposal even if he does propose. I want to let go but my soul is clinging to him. He is worried about my new attitude towards him, but am more worried , because I want to end the affair, and look for a single guy to date. I need help on how to stop this affair, and move on with my life.
Re: Bondage; I Need Help. by UrWorstNitemare: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
U nid ta put ursef out.

Get down wit anoda....

GET LAID

**Best way ta get over a sour breakup**
Re: Bondage; I Need Help. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Were you not aware he was married in the first place b4 falling in love with him?.
Re: Bondage; I Need Help. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
Were you not aware he was married in the first place b4 falling in love with him?.

You think one can choose how or who you fall for?
Re: Bondage; I Need Help. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
VolTOxic:

You think you can choose how or who you fall for?
You can't choose who you fall for, but you can avoid falling for the wrong person.
She made a choice.

2 Likes

Re: Bondage; I Need Help. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
embarassed
Re: Bondage; I Need Help. by sinaj(f): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
It just gonna take time nd it's going to hurt u pretty bad
Re: Bondage; I Need Help. by DeLioncourt: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
Came:
I need help on how to forget totally a man am dating now,so as to move on with my life. I have tried severally to quit the affair, but I don't feel comfortable without him, it seems my heart loves him already. I deleted his number, stopped chatting with him on whatApp,stopped calling or picking his call to help me end the affair, but he remained in my head, his number is imbedded in my head, and i feel the urge to give him a call. I know the relationship won't lead to marriage, because the man is a married man with three children. I don't wish to marry someone with kid or children, so I don't see myself saying "yes" to his proposal even if he does propose. I want to let go but my soul is clinging to him. He is worried about my new attitude towards him, but am more worried , because I want to end the affair, and look for a single guy to date. I need help on how to stop this affair, and move on with my life.

It's gonna be super hard...but you've gotta redirect the attention. Find a replacement...not necessarily another person but something to take your mind off him.
As somebody suggested, super awesome sex will be a good place to start.
Re: Bondage; I Need Help. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
You can't choose who you fall for, but you can avoid falling for the wrong person.
She made a choice.

Yes. She made the choice to manifest the love. But She didn't make the choice to fall in love. Because it can't be avoid. When you fall in love, you do just that. No control.
Re: Bondage; I Need Help. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
VolTOxic:

Yes. She made the choice to manifest the love. But She didn't make the choice to fall in love. Because it can't be avoid. When you fall in love, you do just that. No control.
It can be avoided in this her situation, mind you...i get the point you arrived at.
The man was married with 3 children, is not like he was dating her and impregnated a girl.
But she still went ahead to accept he's relationship offer, let's assume he lied about being married...what of signs while you both were together?...ignored.
Married men can be enticing to go out with, but you will be ruining another woman's home...put yourself in those women shoes and when these married men come with sweet talks you will walk away.

She has done the right thing by walking away. But walking away totally is up to her.
Re: Bondage; I Need Help. by schumastic(m): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
where are all those feminists and defenders of the universe, let's see how you will advice this lady cus am sure if is a guy abuses wil flow like river Nile.
Re: Bondage; I Need Help. by Richy4(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
If u tell me that his money was in your head.....that he spent fire on you, then we will be heading somewhere close to the truth.....

You are a girl, who wants to get married one day, who do not like polygamy, who wants to have a man to call her own... Why did you decide to roll with a married man? are u gonna tell me that initially u got no hint that he was married?

Anyways, i hate to blame people but offer solution.... the best i can think of will be for u to change suburb... Move away from where u are living presently and start afresh in another neighborhood... That is the sacrifice u got to make... and do not tell him where u are living...Remember u want to start afresh....The new place u gonna go will be reminding u the reason u made the move...And stay away from married men....Good luck.
Re: Bondage; I Need Help. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
A married man My dear I advice u totally forget about him..it might be hard since u claim to love him but a married man isn't worth it..Your relationship with the man can destroy his family and relationship with his kids..

Be wise! Good single men ain't scarce yet..forget Recession!
Re: Bondage; I Need Help. by Aspiregreat: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
Are there no other young gentleman you could fall in love with other than a married man. The earlier you get somebody's hubby away from your mind the better.

Re: Bondage; I Need Help. by firstking01(m): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
GirLs..
Re: Bondage; I Need Help. by Beamborla(f): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
Start by telling him you are no more interested and give him your reasons. If you must, make him feel guilty and blackmail him emotionally for cheating on his wife.

Who am I to judge you? Good thing is you are ready to change. It will be difficult however, because you are not remorseful for dating him just yet, you only want to leave because you want a future.

When true remorse and total repentance set in, it won't be difficult to walk away.
Re: Bondage; I Need Help. by AfroKnight: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
schumastic:
where are all those feminists and defenders of the universe, let's see how you will advice this lady cus am sure if is a guy abuses wil flow like river Nile.

Don't mind those ones. They won't see the fact that she dated a married man. Another woman's husband. Instead they'll be advising her on how to move on. Rubbish.

I wonder what is attractive in dating a married man. It is wickedness to say yes to such an affair.
Re: Bondage; I Need Help. by pussyphilia(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Stop thinking about his pocket and consider yourself an independent lady who is capable of making your own money and having control of some cash and power so that guys can " fall" for you too. I am saying this because I know that most times when ladies claim they are "falling" for a married man, it's actually his money they are after... shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why Would A Boy Kiss Me Again?! Damn! / "I Accepted Your Proposal Because I Am Impotent" / Prostitute Have Upgrade O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.