Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun (9297 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Was To Distribute Grinding Machines, Motorcycles Before His Death / See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) / Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by dipoolowoo: 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
By Modupe Gbadeyanka

The Senator representing Ogun East District at the National Assembly, Mr Buruji Kashamu, has concluded plans to put smile on the faces of people across the state.

Business Post correspondent learnt that the lawmaker has purchased some items to be distributed to people in his constituency in Ijebu Igbo, Ogun State to celebrate the Eid el-Kabir with next week.

Muslims in Nigeria will join others across the world to mark the celebration and the Federal Government has already declared Monday and Tuesday next week as public holidays to celebrate Eid el-Kabir.

It was reliably gathered that the politician will distribute items like rams, bags of rice, vegetable oil, motorcycles, sewing machines, generators, cash and others to the people.

This is not the first time the Senator has distributed items to people from his senatorial district in Ogun State.

http://www.businesspost.ng/2016/09/10/kashamu-distribute-rams-motorcycles-ogun/

Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by Fantisha(m): 12:14am On Sep 11, 2016
very good of him
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by chriskosherbal(m): 4:10am On Sep 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by Jonnyseg(m): 5:13am On Sep 11, 2016
What useless ram when a part of his constituency has been out of the national electricity grid for the past 6 months now! We've sent messages and calls, but all to deaf ears. FESTAC through Justice Abimbola Street, GRA, Ijebu ode is the place am talking about.

7 Likes

Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by agwom(m): 6:09am On Sep 11, 2016
ok
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by femiakinbully(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2016
I'm scared for when I hear politicians donate stuffs, seems like an investment they'll surely reap to the detriment of the same beneficiaries.

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by bigcil2(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2016
Hmm
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by winkmart: 8:32am On Sep 11, 2016
The fact that u give doesn't mean that you are kind or a good person. You could have more than enough to spare
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2016
iranu abasha. Nigeria can not progress if we keep electing criminals into power. i just tire. a drug baron and a serial loan defaulter smh

1 Like

Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by Freshwhyte(m): 8:34am On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by omoadeleye(m): 8:34am On Sep 11, 2016
This is good
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by Kaybee14(m): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2016
That's good of him. Some people have the capacity to do the same like Senator Kashamu but they preferred to limit it to themselves alone because of their greediness.

Barka De Salah to all Muslim faithful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by TooNoisy(f): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2016
Chai, my heart aches for this country.

The guy gives you 1,000 naira vegetable oil and then goes to steal hundreds of millions that belong to you. Please tell me how that is good.

Was he elected to donate rams or to enact laws that will better the lives of his people? Amaechi said it all, the reasons politicians steal is because the people don't stone them; rather Nigerians praise politicians for stealing. You can see it on this thread already.

7 Likes

Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by emamos: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2016
4gb or 5gb ram
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2016
Thief
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by Ayomidric(m): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2016
Is he distributing it to people in his constituency or to his party members?
I am 100% sure dat all the items is for his party members

1 Like

Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by ibkgab001: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2016
Highest rubbish order

1 Like

Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by Lexusgs430: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2016
Proceeds from Drugs. Go face your trial in the USA............
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2016
listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

Buruji Kashamu.. 1st class ole

1 Like

Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by babdap: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2016
Is Distributing rams part of his job, see what poverty n hunger had reduced many Nigerians into.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by Boss13: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2016
This is a disgusting news and I am ashamed the BusinessDay my favorite Nigerian newspaper covered this story. What smile is this useless criminal, drug trafficking senator bringing to Ogun state?

Oh thank God on a rethink, it is not BusinessDay. I thought they lost their professionalism
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by 9japride(m): 9:11am On Sep 11, 2016
Stomach infrastructure
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by steeltu(m): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2016
OK.. Next
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by Qualer: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2016
emamos:
4gb or 5gb ram

Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by Qualer: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2016
TooNoisy:
Chai, my heart aches for this country.

The guy gives you 1,000 naira vegetable oil and then goes to steal hundreds of millions that belong to you. Please tell me how that is good.

Was he elected to donate rams or to enact laws that will better the lives of his people? Amaechi said it all, the reasons politicians steal is because the people don't stone them; rather Nigerians praise politicians for stealing. You can see it on this thread already.

please, what date are we fixing for our wedding already? i dey wait o! cool cool

Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by Grundig: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2016
I'm curious...
Asides being a legislator, what does kashamu do for a living?

His business and home(s) in the US are under lock and keys. He can't travel to most countries in the world cos the US will do to him what the UK did to Ibori.

So I ask again, what does kashamu do for a living?
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by kenoz(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2016
Good one
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by NovusHomo(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Buruji Kashamu.. 1st class ole

"El Chapo" grin
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by Thobiy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nice of him, but is their money
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
9japride:
Stomach infrastructure
poverty neutralizing
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by Akinaukwa: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
It was purchased with our money so no qualms let him go on with the distribution. But i wish he can convert the money for the rams and foodstuffs to set up business for employment generation of the unemployed youths and graduates in the area cos if dem chop am finish dem must remember hunger dey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troops Neutralize 13 Insurgents In Kangarwa / Marketers Project Six-Month Fuel Scarcity / Ijaw Group Flays Sponsored Campaign Of Calumny On Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.