Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun (9306 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Was To Distribute Grinding Machines, Motorcycles Before His Death / See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) / Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by 9japride(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Eleniyan231:

poverty neutralizing
[color=#006600][/color]

tongue grin for how long?
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by dmuchwells(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
eddyjibs:
iranu abasha. Nigeria can not progress if we keep electing criminals into power. i just tire. a drug baron and a serial loan defaulter smh

thou shall not judge...if he calls u and give u 5million wont i collect it...
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by mikolo80: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
femiakinbully:
I'm scared for when I hear politicians donate stuffs, seems like an investment they'll surely reap to the detriment of the same beneficiaries.
why are you scared. Are the beneficiaries. Not happy
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by mikolo80: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
eddyjibs:
iranu abasha. Nigeria can not progress if we keep electing criminals into power. i just tire. a drug baron and a serial loan defaulter smh
how many of you non criminals have volunteered to contest elections
Re: Kashamu To Distribute Rams, Motorcycles In Ogun by slimfit1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kasham i beg na work we need not food donations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Assembly’s Quest To Re-order The Sequence Of Elections, Right Or Wrong? / Lagos Not In Bondage, Only Need Continuous Development- Sanwo-olu / 2022 Budget: Reps Fear Economy Collapse, Says Debt Servicing Too High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.