Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? (5012 Views)

Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies / Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency / To The Youths..... If You Were President, How Would You Transform Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by ificatchmodeh: 7:29am On Sep 11, 2016
Bubu was there 1984...and we witness this same recession..even worst.

But immediately he was kicked out nigerians were relieved..
Kick out bubu first..don't worry about who's next..

Buhari ain't good for nigeria..the god's simply don't favour him..

Another person will make a huge difference .even you op. don't be surprised au things will change positively if you're made president toady..

Just like Jonah..till they threw him out into the sea..the ship knew no peace.

Bubu is the problem..and he knows within him

2 Likes

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by deeplow: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2016
989900:

Fight against corruption will always be seen as selective from some quarters, even if the creator himself were the judge.

Buhari is only human; we've got to start from somewhere.

Herdsmen? Blame the states -- Ekiti already took a bold step worthy of emulation -- about the onlyvthing that kpomo cutting m0r0n has gotten right.

The jets I agree should have gone . . . they will go though.

Personally, my major grouse with PMB is, sluggishness.

Bro, Buratai's case is a major stain on whatever cleanliness Buhari's corruption fight portrays. How can he be fighting Dasuki and let Buratai roam freely? In fact, Buratai seemed so sure that nothing was going to happen to him, he didnt even bother to defend himself intelligently. He just said the money and assets were from his personal savings. Imagine!!!

Truth is, no matter how you choose to see it, the fight against corruption is one-sided.
Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by deeplow: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2016
allthingsgood:

Good points. But I believe almost everything u raised is already being dealt with, its only a matter of time. For example, the herdsmen solution lies with the cooperation of individual states, not just fg. Unfortunately some states have vowed never to cooperate, but are more interested in insulting fg. E.g ekiti.

With regards to d millions collected, those are product of crime. And it is a pprocess thats still ongoing

Herdsmen issue is a national problem, it should concern Buhari most. If you ever lived in Oyo state during the early 2000 or you read how Buhari stormed the government house in Oyo state to protest the killings of Fulani Herdsmen, you will understand where I am coming from.

Buhari was quick to react to maybe one or two Herdsmen killed, but acted ignorant to their atrocities. The same thing he is doing now, only difference being body-language, instead of actual verbal condemnation and complete action.

1 Like

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by 989900: 7:48am On Sep 11, 2016
deeplow:

Bro, Buratai's case is a major stain on whatever cleanliness Buhari's corruption fight portrays. How can he be fighting Dasuki and let Buratai roam freely? In fact, Buratai seemed so sure that nothing was going to happen to him, he didnt even bother to defend himself intelligently. He just said the money and assets were from his personal savings. Imagine!!!

Truth is, no matter how you choose to see it, the fight against corruption is one-sided.

I answered this in the first few lines of my comment you quoted: justice is in the eye of the beholder . . . some will always see it as one-sided, and Buhari is only human.

OTOH, comparing $15b (can buy 400-450 F15 fighter jets) arms money, millions of people displaced, over 20,000 dead, to 2 apartments in Dubai between Buratai and his 2 wives (which any hardworking individual can buy in installments) is travesty!

No one is a saint, but in all levels of governance, from our homes to workplace, to the state, discretion in applying the law is an invaluable tool.

Wonder why the Feds will let street peddlers and smaller dealers go when trying to nail the boss?

2 Likes

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by hundredhunndred: 7:52am On Sep 11, 2016
Pavarottii:
GEJ. Whether u like it or not. Is the best president Nigeria has ever had.

U guys should enjoy ur buhari; cos most of u said. U wanted him and he is just barely 15months. By d time he is finished with Nigeria. U guys will beg for GEJ. Watch out. The suffering u r seeing now is small ooo... let dem increase fuel price again first. Mayb that time; ur eyes will start clearing.

Are you not suffering with them? Do you get fuel free for supporting GEJ or you buy your own things from mars. They way you kids reason sometimes, you support the NDA to blow pipelines and still complain of hardship. Hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Are you not suffering with them? Do you get fuel free for supporting GEJ or you buy your own things from mars. They way you kids reason sometimes, you support the NDA to blow pipelines and still complain of hardship. Hypocrites.
wink wink wink wink

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by hundredhunndred: 7:56am On Sep 11, 2016
imhotep:

wink wink wink wink

Who is this kid? Gerrahere

2 Likes

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Who is this kid? Gerrahere
Ah....maybe you are the kid in this pix ==>

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by idupaul: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I'll vote a Donald Duke cool

Now that's a great option
Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2016
idupaul:

Now that's a great option
I will vote Theophilus Danjuma for CHANGE . . .
Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by achieverme(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2016
APCsupporter:
If there is anything you think the president should do to immediately get us out of this situation please i want to know cos i only see people raining insults without suggesting solutions

When buhari came in, he never told us he was going to rely on what Nigerians say to get the job done. He told us he had the solution. So, you comment is myopic and unthoughtful. Or maybe, it is a show of hypocrisy.
Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by idupaul: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2016
The sooner Buhari resigns the better for this nation .If Buhari has any ounce of humanity on his blood he will resign ASAP
Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2016
achieverme:

[size=14pt]When buhari came in, he never told us he was going to rely on what Nigerians say to get the job done. He told us he had the solution[/size].
^^ Word

1 Like

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2016
hundredhunndred:

I hate when dumb people quote me. You are boring asf.
Are you also from Daura ? grin grin
Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by hundredhunndred: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2016
imhotep:

Are you also from Daura ? grin grin

Same lame dumb trash.

2 Likes

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Same lame dumb trash.
Yes, you are a member of APC

[size=18pt]
A - Alliance of
P - Pepetual
C - Charlatans [/size]

1 Like

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by hundredhunndred: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2016
imhotep:

Yes, you are a member of APC

[size=18pt]
A - Alliance of
P - Pepetual
C - Charlatans [/size]

Same dumb trash from a deluded ipob.
Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Deepfreezer(m): 8:22am On Sep 11, 2016
Fidelismaria:

whats is takin so long

u neva find am since mawin
i don find am, but I'm stuck here, help pull me out pleasee.

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Same dumb trash from a deluded ipob.
Sai Mama cheesy cheesy

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by hundredhunndred: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2016
imhotep:

Sai Mama cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=hundredhunndred post=49257699][/quote]
grin grin grin

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=hundredhunndred post=49257699][/quote]

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Jaideyone(m): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2016
tit:

so buhari failure is not because GEJ ate money?
or is it GEJ that also ate money in Saudi Arabia and other oil-dependent countries?

continue talking,
efcc will soon capture you.
saboteur
yes Saudi is also suffering with with 500b dollars in foreign reserves. GEJ should have left at least 100b in foreign reserves but the Ineffectual B wasted and looted our resources. both points go together. we would be better off if our resources were not looted. buhari is doing OK with the little resources available

1 Like

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by usbcable(m): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

Any other candidate apart from GEJ, is another exercise in futility.

I trust Jonathan himself not to try coming back.
he will give himself more dignity than and respect by staying away.
Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Nicholas007: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2016
this is highly time we Nigerians should starting praying for forgiveness and also to tell God to choose a good leader for us let us forget choosing for our self we need prayer we ne God intervention don't let us depend on anybody except God to choose a good leader for us . forget about anybody from south , east, north or west thanks . if I make series of sense dash me like .
Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Nicholas007: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2016
this is highly time we Nigerians should starting praying for forgiveness and also to tell God to choose a good leader for us let us forget choosing for our self we need prayer we ne God intervention don't let us depend on anybody except God to choose a good leader for us . forget about anybody from south , east, north or west thanks . if I make series of sense dash me like . Happy sunday to you all
Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by ChessEnthusiast: 8:37am On Sep 11, 2016
allthingsgood:
D
I will rate him 9.5/10
I would rate him 5/10.
Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by amaechi1: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2016
From the response and comment made thus far, I can barely count just 3 person who stuck to question raised by the OP. It does appear that 97% of our youth in this forum are even more confused and have derailed from the main thing. What OP simply asked who do think is fit to take over from PMB, in event he is not voted back. Rather, mentioning names, some are busy raining insults on themselves.
However, I am surprise nobody has mentioned Atiku. To me that simply means, with his alleged corrupt tendencies, Nigeria are not in for him. With all this, it very clear to me that PMB disposition on corruption is not a wrong idea. Our politician remains the main problem and invariably we are supporting them unknowingly.
Saraki, Atiku, Kwankwaso is no match for PMB and yet to see who can take that power away from him. A simple litmus test, ask the returnee IDPs.

1 Like

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by ChessEnthusiast: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2016
989900:

Fight against corruption will always be seen as selective from some quarters, even if the creator himself were the judge.

Buhari is only human; we've got to start from somewhere.

Herdsmen? Blame the states -- Ekiti already took a bold step worthy of emulation -- about the onlyvthing that kpomo cutting m0r0n has gotten right.

The jets I agree should have gone . . . they will go though.

Personally, my major grouse with PMB is, sluggishness.

Jah bless you..You pretty much echoed my thought except on the issue of the herdsmen. I don't agree that ending the Fulani herdsmen menace should be the sole responsibility of the state because they do not control the security apparatus. The FG must stop being hypocrite and take a tough stance on this issue just like they'_re doing for Ipod and NDA.
And Yes, Buhari's regime is tooooooo sluggish.
Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Pavarottii(m): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2016
hundredhunndred:

So I should support buhari? Nah I won't, I will support who will give me a better living condition; and that is GEJ.
Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by hundredhunndred: 8:59am On Sep 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

So I should support buhari? Nah I won't, I will support who will give me a better living condition; and that is GEJ.

Who asked you to support Buhari? Is your noise on nairaland going to change anything on ground? He is your President and you will have to live with it, GEJ is gone forever. You can kill yourself if you are not happy with it. Hypocrite.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Boko Hara Flag Vs Real Boko Haram Flag / EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi / Ogun APC Congress And The Limit Of A Ruler's Interference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.