Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge (3768 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana / Biafra Agitation: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life In Danger, See Evidence (photos) / EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by NaYouGoTire: 12:28am On Sep 11, 2016
There have been claims that the life of pro-
Biafra leader, Nnamdi Kanu is in danger, the
Indegenous People of Biafra (IPOB) have for
quite a while raised alarms regarding the
threat to their leader’s life.

Famil, friends and supporters of Nnamdi
Kanu have been raising alarms over plots to
kill the pro-Biafra leader while still in
custody.

Some photos have emerged, of tear gas
canisters recovered from Nnamdi Kanu’s cell
in kuje. The pictures have stirred great
debate over the fate of the Radio Biafra
director, who is still held in custody for
crimes bordering on treason.

Tear gas canisters were reportedly recovered
from Nnamdi Kanu’s cell room in Kuje
prison.

A lawyer to the Indigenous People of Biafra
(IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu has alleged fears of
threat to the life of his client currently under
custody at the Kuje prison facility in Abuja.

Ifeanyi Ejiofor who spoke to NAIJ.com said
security operatives at the Kuje prison shot
five canisters of tear gas into Kanu’s cell
during a riot that broke out at the facility on
Monday, August 29.

Ejiofor said: “As we speak right no, Nnamdi
Kanu’s life is under threat, there is a
situation in the prison custody right now.”
“There was a particular cell – very far from
where he is – the cell was being searched
by security operatives in the course of their
routine exercise,” Ejiofor said.

“This is happening now as I am talking to you
this moment, now, that cell is being searched
and in the cause of the search, the security
operatives had problems with the inmates.
“This particular cell is far far far away from
where Nnamdi Kanu is being kept, the security
personnel now started shooting tear gas and
also shooting guns indiscriminately,” he said.

https://www.naij.com/963208-biafra-agitation-nnamdi-kanus-life-danger-photos.html

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by GameGod(m): 12:38am On Sep 11, 2016
Bleep the flat-heads

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by Thewrath(m): 12:41am On Sep 11, 2016
GameGod:
Bleep the flat-heads
Maybe,just maybe you would have been more useful and occupied by now if you hadn't spent all you time as a youth drinking pito.

15 Likes

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by NaYouGoTire: 12:49am On Sep 11, 2016
GameGod:
Bleep the flat-heads
You failed because of power of modern day media, you can claim god but you are not.

10 Likes

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by GMBuhari: 1:08am On Sep 11, 2016
So there was a riot in the Prison and Officers fired tear gas

How does that threaten the life of Nnamdi ?

That Prison is notorious for breakouts and riots , i do not think those canisters were being directed at Kanu

BUT THEN , What do i know ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by Deepfreezer(m): 1:14am On Sep 11, 2016
Hmmmmmn. God that saved Daniel in the lions den will surely save KANU.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by NaYouGoTire: 1:42am On Sep 11, 2016
GMBuhari:

That Prison is notorious for breakouts and riots , i do not think those canisters were being directed at Kanu

As it stands now Kanu is a very big headache to Nigeria gov not because he's anybody but because his followers have failed to diminished regarding the level of propaganda they have dish out yet his supporters keep on increasing with speed of light, so anything can happen. The more the world knows what is going on the better for us because if war having to erupted international community will have independent info regarding the war.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by GMBuhari: 1:50am On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

As it stands now Kanu is a very big headache to Nigeria gov not because he's anybody but because his followers have failed to diminished regarding the level of propaganda they have dish out yet his supporters keep on increasing with speed of light, so anything can happen. The more the world knows what is going on the better for us because if war having to erupted international community will have independent info regarding the war.

You actually mentioned war ??
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by koladebrainiac(m): 2:01am On Sep 11, 2016
Itwas a riot n shots were fired. If they want him dead it wont be by gun . where slow poison dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by NaYouGoTire: 2:08am On Sep 11, 2016
GMBuhari:

You actually mentioned war ??

Yes I deed! If you make peaceful revolution impossible, violent revolution becomes inevitable - J. F. Kennedy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by Cletus77(m): 2:52am On Sep 11, 2016
Make i fly?
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by allthingsgood: 4:39am On Sep 11, 2016
Is it not better for this peace of this nation. Pikin wen say him mama no go sleep......

Nnamdi declared war on peace so u guys shld stop disturbing us about phantom imaginary threats to his life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by Tokety7: 6:01am On Sep 11, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Hmmmmmn. God that saved Daniel in the lions den will surely save KANU.

Daniel is God's child. Kanu is a nonentity caught on the lap of a woman in a Lagos hotel. comparing both defiles logic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 11, 2016
The momentum of seceding is going down d drail
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by alizma: 6:47am On Sep 11, 2016
which kind low IQ story be this? the story and the pix doesn't add up. if the lawyer could get to pick the remains of the teargas,put them together and snapped, I think his senses should had informed him that capturing KANU in the pix would have been more convincing. moreover, is it only Nnamdi kanu and the other inmate that share that wide space described in the story or they had released other inmates b4 shooting the teargas? IPOD and cheap lies
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by evilapc: 6:48am On Sep 11, 2016
GameGod:
Bleep the flat-heads
Yet you can't do with them...shameless people. ..

you detest them, yet you can't champion a separate country from them....What a cowardly shame
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by Princewill1(m): 7:04am On Sep 11, 2016
GameGod:
Bleep the flat-heads
Bleep the SCRATCH..FACES

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by 1shortblackboy: 7:14am On Sep 11, 2016
Princewill1:
Bleep the SCRATCH..FACES
flat heads and scratch faces grin smh

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by GMbuharii: 7:18am On Sep 11, 2016
GMBuhari:

NOTHING..
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by agwom(m): 7:22am On Sep 11, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by EternalTruths: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2016
GameGod:
Bleep the flat-heads

With reasoning like this, no wonder Nigerians got a government that ushered in recession and poverty

Happy Recession Descendants Of a fallen Angel grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by Deepfreezer(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2016
Tokety7:

Daniel is God's child. Kanu is a nonentity caught on the lap of a woman in a Lagos hotel. comparing both defiles logic.
hahhahaha I give up.
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by NaYouGoTire: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2016
Tokety7:

From numerous options to choose in life you just chose dumbness, why?
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by NaYouGoTire: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2016
alizma:
which kind low IQ story be this? the story and the pix doesn't add up. if the lawyer could get to pick the remains of the teargas,put them together and snapped, I think his senses should had informed him that capturing KANU in the pix would have been more convincing. moreover, is it only Nnamdi kanu and the other inmate that share that wide space described in the story or they had released other inmates b4 shooting the teargas? IPOD and cheap lies
85 disjointed words without a statement of sense. Very pity!!
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by drss2(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2016
if anytin happen to Nnamdi Kanu, d dullard will pay for it.
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by Caseless: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2016
And so? I'm shocked he hasn't carried out a prison break up till now. I thought they said he's too strong to be incarcerated.
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by GameGod(m): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2016
Thewrath:

Maybe,just maybe you would have been more useful and occupied by now if you hadn't spent all you time as a youth drinking pito.
When is your hero "Kanu" gonna reach one year in jail? Fúck Kanu fúck flat-heads, they're all criminals.

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by Thewrath(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2016
GameGod:

When is your hero "Kanu" gonna reach one year in jail? Fúck Kanu fúck flat-heads, they're all criminals.
Atleast he is yet to drink rat poison like your scratched face coward awolowo.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by GameGod(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2016
Thewrath:

Atleast he is yet to drink rat poison like your scratched face coward awolowo.
What about the "coward Ojukwu " who ran exile with his family and live a flamboyant live there while he let millions of illiterate flat-heads die?

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by NaYouGoTire: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2016
Caseless:
And so? I'm shocked he hasn't carried out a prison break up till now. I thought they said he's too strong to be incarcerated.
I think people should keep eye on you because most times in this forum you speak like a jihadist and a terrorist.
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

What war? The one on the internet or the one on the pages of the newspapers? Even if a war erupts who in the international community do you think will rush to save you? Better get on with your life as a Nigerian and forget about all this Biafra nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari's Death Rumor In London Strikes Media / Igbo Man Disgraces The Entire Igbo Race On An African American Youtube Channel / Obaseki Scammed By PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.