Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone (5555 Views)

Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. / Team August Meet - Up Zone, Happy Birthday In-advance To All August Celebrants. / Hook Up Zone.... Share Ur Mxit, 2go Id And Bb Pins Here. 4dating... Adults Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by chistiana(f): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2007
nhhhhhhhh
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by amoke115: 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2007
Kitaun-haters in here?? Hehehehehe PHDs
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2007
@ Amoke
Why are you arrogating unnecessary importance to the ourang utan called Kitaun? Have you asked yourself why people love to hate him? Has he hired your services of late? Please kindly allow him dance to his music alone.
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2007
hahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin

Things are happening on NAIRALAND oooooooooooo cool

My neighbours come see haterrz ooooooooo shocked shocked

Playa haters are getting more by the day shocked

I combine all of them and dem no even reach my monkey sef tongue

I never knew i was this popular that all my haters from different threads would come and converge on a thread created by a JAMO

@fYNEWANKA

Are you so dumb to come saying balderdash about me begging you on YIM for what??Beg a cultist when i could wring the neck of such given the opportunity?

When sometime i ignored you on YIM  last year, I never knew you would still have this much erections on me, na wah o shocked shocked

For the avoidance of doubt i will put up the transcript of our convo since you are insinuating rubbish, or do I have to tell people that you came threatening me on Yim today, now am scared stiff of a Bucaneer, lol grin grin

Now here's the transcript which i spill out on my honor not cos i want to prove a point but to show how dishonest a fool you are

kitaun: now let me make u feel miserable a little
kitaun: u r a big fool
kitaun: who feels that the best way to justify what he believes in is stalking
kitaun: mumu like u
kitaun: if only you knew who u r fucking with?
fynewaka: I don't have your time in secret ourang utan
fynewaka: Let us display it out there
kitaun: continue stalking me u hear?
kitaun: i aint got ur time on IM too
kitaun: wetin u wan display
fynewaka: I don't have your time
fynewaka: bye
kitaun: why is it taking time for you to reply
kitaun: This is a new dimension ton the game lol
fynewaka: Cos ain't going to waste my precious time on you
kitaun: u r just as foolish as ur name
fynewaka: Time to me is money
kitaun: odesco
kitaun: why stalk me?
kitaun: what do u want?
kitaun: i won u on the field, yet you keep ur small thing up on me
kitaun: goo get a life dude
kitaun: *go
fynewaka: I can see you want to make friend with me
kitaun: its not doing u any good
kitaun: God forbid
kitaun: me friends with a cultist?
kitaun: Olorun maje
kitaun: i hate your type
fynewaka: why IM me
kitaun: it takes u tyme to respond why?
kitaun: ur ketboard is as distorted as your brain abi?
kitaun: *keyboard
fynewaka: I'm busy doing better things
kitaun: warped fingers that u have used to kill innocent students
fynewaka: to smile to the bank at the end of the day lol
kitaun: u are all insecure bastards
kitaun: I HATE CULTISTS
kitaun: I HATE U
kitaun: I HATE WHAT U BELIEVE IN
kitaun: BASTARD OF NO ORIGIN
fynewaka: this distraction again ooooo
kitaun: JUST STAY OFF STALKING ME
kitaun: WHATS UR PROBLEM?
kitaun: U HOMOCHONDRIC IDIOT
kitaun: TELL UR CULTIST FATHER TO GO GET YOU A WIFE
kitaun: STOP FOLLOWING ME ABOUT!!!

I CHALLENGE YOU TO DISPROVE THE ABOVE CONVO  cool

Just when i was about to post the above convo you buzzed me and this is the transcript, once again am challenging you to disprove it on your honour and conscience cool

fynewaka:This Idiot, I have to purge you of all your idiocy
kitaun: thanx
kitaun: lol
kitaun: u r welcome
kitaun: only that u arev too slow in typing
kitaun: *are
kitaun: ur warped fingers keep affecting u abi?
kitaun: pele
kitaun: say something now
kitaun: yarn
fynewaka: U must be a mad man
kitaun: compliment i must say
fynewaka: Do we have anything in common
kitaun: u need a checkup
kitaun: u and I?
fynewaka: ok
kitaun: lol God forbid
fynewaka: I now see
kitaun: say something
kitaun: so?
fynewaka: Have you asked yourself why people love to hate you
kitaun: keep telling lies on nairaland
kitaun: they hate me?
kitaun: what a compliment!
fynewaka: What lies?
fynewaka: YEs
fynewaka: the answer is not far fetched
fynewaka: You arrogate so much importance to urself
kitaun: u said i was begging you on YIM
kitaun: innit?
kitaun: pls lets do this on nairaland like u said
kitaun: am enjoying maself
fynewaka: Don't you think you should use this time for your English Lessons?
kitaun: ok
kitaun: am listening
kitaun: Mr Teacher
fynewaka: Yes
kitaun: but dont teach me nonsense
fynewaka: Why did you have to run away from the battle field?
kitaun: who is running?
kitaun: u are such a joke
kitaun: i see all those stuff as distraction
kitaun: that i can handle in my free tyme
kitaun: not when am busy
kitaun: but Guy how u take learn puta sef
kitaun: wey u come slow like dis
kitaun: ok, u trying hard not to make mistakes with me aight?
kitaun: dont worry
kitaun: i wont castigate u for ur mistakes
kitaun: say something
kitaun: dumb boy
kitaun: u r gone so soon?
kitaun: my world!!! you aint even up to the task

Once again you have shown whom you are, need i say more?? tongue cool

Am still cracking here grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by bluenubian(f): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2007
can i say [size=16pt]"woah"[/size] shocked shocked shocked
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Radiant(f): 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2007
Why am I not surprised Gaywaka [/b]is satlking [b]Kitaun? grin grin grin Fynwaka a.k.a Gaylord!!! embarassed

Phoenix, what's with the kisses? You be blowing kisses to a guy shocked Hmmm! God save us! grin grin grin

Guys stalking their fellow sex? lmao. . .Kit, I envy you grin grin grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Eurphoria(f): 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2007
Hey another funny one lmao
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2007
ENVY ME?? embarassed

Now that makes me worry!! angry

I will need to go for a checkup to determine my body composition, just to be sure undecided

That reminds me GAYLORD HAS BEEN DOING HIS THINGY NON-STOP HERE, LOL grin

As for Phoenixman, just ignore that one, na unecessary wahala that one just dey look for cool
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Eurphoria(f): 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2007
Kitaun pls just let this one go. pls kiss
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2007
@Eurpho cool

am not the problem u know?? the roaches keep coming in their multiples to come show their stupidity, thats why!! grin

they say people love to hate me, na today? as if i came to NAIRALAND TO BE LOVED 

THUNDER FIRE DEM MOUTHS
tongue grin

It shows people can't really alienate a cyberbeing from the real person,
but whatever it is, can i be concerned about people that hardly make sense, pursuing me with their pussies and ***** all over Nairaland?? HELL TO THE NO cool cool
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Radiant(f): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2007
kitaun:

I will need to go for a checkup to determine my body composition, just to be sure undecided

I mean, a guy to be finding his fellow dude so fascinating is just gross. grin You must be a hella of a dude. If guys check you out like this, what will the chicks do? kiss grin

Bunch of imbeciles everywhere. angry
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2007
Lmao. . . . grin grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Radiant(f): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2007
I really hope NL doesn't turn to a gay dating site grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by boladonas(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2007
kitaun and fynewaka are funny 2 me!
they remind me of Obasanjo and Atiku
lol
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2007
@RADIANT

I trust Seun would not allow the site degenerate to that level, lol grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Eurphoria(f): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2007
Kitaun and Radiant

its the sex appeal oozing out of kitty that makes him so attractive to both males and females. i sometimes want to grab him off the screen and shag the life out of him if my man aint watching lol , cmon you can't blame the dude for finding his ass sexxy as hell tsssssst hott hott
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2007
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Eurphoria(f): 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2007
ewww to me or to ur gay friend ? lmao grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2007
Now am feeling[b] loved[/b] smiley smiley grin

To whom it may concern, lol. . . .
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Radiant(f): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2007
lmao. . . I'll have to plead with Gaywaka. I love NL just the way it is. We don't have to swap good for bad embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2007
Hmnnnn!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by phoenixman: 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2007
all those "back and forth"
good example of babble tongue
how can a grown man laps his skirttail and gossips with women cheesy geez!!
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 12:01am On Jan 24, 2007
Wetin kwonsain u dis maggot sef? Pls try and edit ur post first and we'll see if u make some sense!! Oponu
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by debosky(m): 12:33am On Jan 24, 2007
ok to settle this,

kitaun weds fynewaka

venue: Nairaland Dating and Meet-up ZOne

Invitees: Euphoria, Blue, Rad, phoenix, lady T,boladonas

MC: ahem. . . . my humble self

time: 3.00pm Nigerian Time on wednesday!

grin grin grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by phoenixman: 12:34am On Jan 24, 2007
kitaun OLd boy. it makes a lot of sense. because u cannot grasp the content of the message doen't make it need editing. wink
it's different when you chat your "local gibberish" even with that you don't get the subtlety . its not a taught language. you have to be born in it.
now hit you head against the wall, or rage. your comprehension range is vestigial.
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 1:17am On Jan 24, 2007
Phoolishman, keep ranting bollocks maybe the real people u wanted to reply u would respond, stop trying to use me to get to dem babes, it makes u look more foolish!
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 1:25am On Jan 24, 2007
Et tu @Debosky? u dey Bleep up o!! lol
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by debosky(m): 1:27am On Jan 24, 2007
grin grin grin grin

kit u know se u be my man anyday, but 4real, i think marriage is the only thing that can solve this problem grin grin grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Radiant(f): 1:41am On Jan 24, 2007
debosky:

ok to settle this,

kitaun weds fynewaka

venue: Nairaland Dating and Meet-up ZOne

Invitees: Euphoria, Blue, Rad, phoenix, lady T,boladonas

MC: ahem. . . . my humble self

time: 3.00pm Nigerian Time on wednesday!

grin grin grin

How funny did you want to sound? embarassed
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 1:43am On Jan 24, 2007
I resemble gay?? Abeg tell the scummite gaywaka to keep his 2.5 dick down jare, i even advised him to allow his father get a wife for him, better still 1 4rm his village, lol
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by chistiana(f): 10:32am On Jan 25, 2007
@ Kitaun

so u still hawking and advertising ur foolishness.

oju o tie, iwo nikan sa ni forum yi, won bi omi mo eja ni. ahaha cant u give ur self a break. u sound rough, ko tie behave bi gentleman. iro bi tie ko. gbogbo enu loma fin soro, kon se gbogbo enu leyan fin soro oooooooo. oma prove pe o mo ju eyan lo.
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2007
Hey people!! Na jeje jeje we all bone dis thread for sake of peace before this fugly girl *check her profile if u disbelieve me* come resurrect hin dead pikin hahahaha @Chistiana are you some Yoruba lang teacher in some primary school? Abeg post in English or even Pidgin, maybe then ur gibberish may make a lil' sense which i very much doubt!! Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mukina2 Can I Meet You. / ***Happy Birthday Freecocoa*** / In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.