Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone (5557 Views)

Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. / Team August Meet - Up Zone, Happy Birthday In-advance To All August Celebrants. / Hook Up Zone.... Share Ur Mxit, 2go Id And Bb Pins Here. 4dating... Adults Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Radiant(f): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2007
phoenixman:

all those "back and forth"
good example of babble tongue
how can a grown man laps his skirttail and gossips with women cheesy geez!!

What else can I say, If a grown up man degenerates to this level then something is fundamentally wrong somewhere. Nobility does not thrive on empty bravado! KItaun (the Ourang utan), you are a bundle of disappointment to manhood. embarassed embarassed
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2007
You didnt quite make an impact, even after 2 days off? Hahahaha try harder!! While doing that pls confirm or deny the convos!! Mr Gaywaka!! Try Phoenix u sound like u guys would make a super gay pair hehehehe
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by phoenixman: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2007
kitaun. i am not in the mood for your childish attacks.
while you are there jabbering i am here stroking a lady's fanny.
pity you cant see me. grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by phoenixman: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2007
kitaun. i am not in the mood for your childish attacks.
while you are there jabbering i am here stroking a lady's fanny.
pity you cant see me.  grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2007
Oh i see! I thought u were as gay as gaywanka? Hehehe u stroking a lady's fanny with one hand and ur other warped fingers slapping the keyboard abi? What a gloater! Odesco and Mumusco rolled into 1!!
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Eurphoria(f): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2007
ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Radiant(f): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2007
lmao @ Kit grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2007
Hi my angels?
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Radiant(f): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2007
Hey buddy wink
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2007
Aw's ur day bin?
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 26, 2007
@ Kitaun, the Orangutan
Why do you keep haunting me because of a cause I believe in? You are yet to explain what prompted those YIMs you sent to me? How come, all of a sudden you decided to beg to become a friend of an “unrepentant cultist” according to you? You keep branding everybody in Nairaland a cultist, are you any better? My perception of you is that of a dangerous monster that should be wiped out of existence. I see you seem to be reveling in all the attention you are getting.

These fruitless escapades of yours were inspired, not by any morality, idealism, utopian or pedestal as you claim but by foolishness, naked, primitive, raw ego, unfortunately you met your waterloo so soon! Lol. What baffles me most is the callous manner you’ve been castigating and maligning my person all over the forum, a clear case of parochialism and narrow mindedness. If you are in a battle with me why not face me squarely and leave out people, a clear manifestation of weakness and inferiority complex accompanied by total disregards for one’s freedom of association and expression.

I have taken the pains to react to all these fraudulent accusations leveled against me because of my sensibility to peoples’ opinion. I believe that perception of a person is stronger than reality. While reminding you that a thousand of your type cannot scratch me, be informed that the more you try to insult the sensibilities of nairalanders, I’m impelled to re-emerge more virulent and vicious. You claim to be an intelligent and responsible gentleman, lol, lol, lol. I ask you again; Does nobility thrive on empty bravado

I think the pertinent question you should be trying to answer is this; why do people dislike me so much in this forum? Providing an answer to this may be the only alternative to a better inter-personal relationship. I have just decided to be more mature in my dealings with you.

NB. Please, never ever send me IMs, whatever you have to say, post it here
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 26, 2007
@ Kitan, the Ourang utan,
  You think you can edit my conversation with you and post it here for the sole aim of deceiving Nairaland users? Where is the part you said you want us to make amends. I have told you those gimmicks of yours are ancient. I see, since you were advised to go learn English, you seem to be trying to point out mistakes from my posts grin grin. That does not still mean you have improved! If I were you, I'd back out humbly to save myself further embarassment. tongue tongue
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 26, 2007
I
 think the pertinent question you should be trying to answer is this; why do people dislike me so much in this forum? Providing an answer to this may be the only alternative to a better inter-personal relationship. I have just decided to be more mature in my dealings with you.

After summarizing here, why the second post? I see you still have time to waste.
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by magneto(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2007
*hiss* rubbish!! see as una just waste 5mins of my life on foolishness!! angry

@ kitaun - e be like say u sabi talk well well o. look, a friend of mine once said, "the art of being wise is knowing what to overlook". nuff said.

@ fynewaka - guy, abeg try respect ur age small. why u dey reply small boys? this no be English Language contest abeg, abi u don get prize?? haba!!

@ christiana - i no know wetin i go tell u sha, just go get a life!! hope u are proud of urself now.

STOP THIS FOOLISHNESS NOW!!
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2007
@Magnete
Thanks jare, I will just try to ignore the idiot.
@ Dr. wise
I want to let him know that some of us are too rugged to dare.
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2007
if u no get money to pay use your rotten TOTO!! Reminds me; since u been bitching on me and i have been repelling u (was it not Jerry that u look like the dull work of a wannabe sculptor? lol) my monkey who can comprehend beta than u is feeling Hot, u mind some action?? Lmao

How can a sound mind post this considering the fact that we have children in this forum? It beats my immagination to see animals masquarading as humans.
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2007
kitaun:

You didnt quite make an impact, even after 2 days off? Hahahaha try harder!! While doing that please confirm or deny the convos!! Mr Gaywaka!! Try Phoenix u sound like u guys would make a super gay pair hehehehe

If wishes were horses. . .
So you misconstrue whenever I'm offline to mean that it's because of you? How important you would have loved to be. You really think it's my time you are wasting? hahahahahahaha. I'm enjoying everything on Nairaland.
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by chistiana(f): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2007
Infact where is the owner of this thread,
nhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jammin, \\am not sure he is existing, cause if he does, mouth shut grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2007
I see some wild animals had a meeting on this thread today again! Some people never realize when the joke is on them hmmmn! With the high level of derangement being exhibited by gaywaka and co, maybe Seun would need to insist on certificate of sanity for every intending new nlander, this thing fit dey contagious o! Hehehehehe
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by phoenixman: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2007
kitaun:

Oh i see! I thought u were as gay as gaywanka? Hehehe u stroking a lady's fanny with one hand and your other warped fingers slapping the keyboard abi? What a gloater! Odesco and Mumusco rolled into 1!!

DAMN!!!! its obvious that you never had an experience as i just described.
I HAVE TWO HANDS.!! DUUUUHHHHHHH cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
left hand ---- fanny
right hand ---- keyboard.
guy you must go out more. try to get laid. hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2007
kitaun:

I see some wild animals had a meeting on this thread today again! Some people never realize when the joke is on them hmmmn! With the high level of derangement being exhibited by gaywaka and co, maybe Seun would need to insist on certificate of sanity for every intending new nlander, this thing fit dey contagious o! Hehehehehe

The same old story by the ourang utan, nothing new.
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by chuksloy: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2007
grin i just dey wonder who dey yab who. infact, i will be happy if this thread is rename to: get confused.

hot girls
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2007
And its ur labelling me oorang whaa? thats new abi? I sure d person wey curse u turn u to gay don die so i no fit blame u, neither do expect ur erection to deflate lol lol
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2007
And its ur labelling me oorang whaa? thats new abi? I sure d person wey curse u turn u to gay don die so i no fit blame u, neither do i expect ur erection to deflate lol lol
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2007
@ Kitaun, the Ourang utan
It's obvious you don't have something new to post again. Imbecilic idiot!
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2007
Na wa o!! This guy don come again this monday morning? Go get a life dude!!
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2007
Good advice! Why not heed it first? mumu *hiss*
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by chistiana(f): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2007
u guys should stop, and behave like matured guys.
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2007
@ Christiana
If you say so. . .
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2007
They are here again o! Hehehehe lmao ewww! Some high level of derangement to be expected @y'all, what a thread *God bless u Seun*
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2007
hhahahahahahah funny animal . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mukina2 Can I Meet You. / ***Happy Birthday Freecocoa*** / In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.