Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport (33502 Views)

Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki At Heathrow Airport Waiting For Flight To Abuja / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow / Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by 7inches: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2016
as swear if EMMANUELLA see dat fat lady shez gone
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by columbus007(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2016
So na dis man dat toitois headed boy dey call idiot shocked
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2016
*singing*.. "DELE NA MY BOY" grin

Listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by italianjob(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2016
nor b force to go Dubai
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by bumi10(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2016
nice one
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by ychris: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2016
Dele momodu isinachimo/
Mr dele nah my boi, dele na my boi...
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Qualer: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2016
Sijo01:
That boy carry bag of rice for chest? undecided

Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by justi4jesu(f): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2016
Adorable, they look very well fed. Too much burger and pizza cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Pascalberry(m): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2016
Jesus issh lord.. see e son oo
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by tico1212(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2016
[s]
pyyxxaro:
Why the boy for the 4th pik con resemble Eddie Murphy for NUTTY PROFESSOR naaa[/s]

Davido come and see this people again o tongue

Na fat Albert dem resemble...

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Qualer: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2016
slowbreeze:
Evritin na adorable..D word "Adorable" sure has a different meaning on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by klashe(m): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2016
Sijo01:
That boy carry bag of rice for chest? undecided
lol
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2016
Obese family.
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Laido: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2016
StephanieLuv:
grin grin grin SLIM TEA

Nice family, Davido might not like this pictures cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why hin no go like am ?
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2016
Uncle Dele, pls forgive Davido oooohhh cry edakun
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by mrim: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2016
: shocked shocked
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2016
The journey of a man continues... More like hustle continues...

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2016
Dotmanroy:
Davido... Come and see ur boi o!
only a person with arrogance will allow money to get in his head, addressing a man old enough to be his father as his boy is not something worth applauding

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Grundig: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2016
E be like say that chair no size dele momodu.
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Barigaboy(m): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2016
That's it recession or no recession children of politicians stay in a better place n far away from d country they r spoiling n sharing d gala. Its only d son of d poor that would be sent to commit crimes. The daughters of d poor with good look n nice body wud be needed for body servicing in return for d money while dem daughters schl abroad. D wonderous tin is how d poor stay healthy n d rich develop expensive sickness despite there medical check up. U no c that Agege bread I wonder if he enter Nigeria before. God go help us n save us from all dis politician.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2016
Aunty Linda ikeji come and see ooo
olayinka807:
Ovation international boss,Chief Dele Momodu met his wife,Mobolaji briefly at Heathrow airport in London this evening.

Nice to see my very dear wife at London Heathrow during my brief transit this evening... The journey of man continues...
he wrote

He also met his sons Eniafelamo and Enitanyole.

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/09/adorable-photos-of-dele-momodu-and-wife.html

Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2016
slowbreeze:
Evritin na adorable..D word "Adorable" sure has a different meaning on nairaland.
me wonder o! how can this pictures of a bald old man, Fat and ugly woman and two over weight teenagers be Adorable? i am discombobulated! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by olagamalin(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2016
Haba ...why so rotund.....there are more calories in their stomach than in shoprite. I mean, when was the last time they saw their entire body in the mirror? grin grin

I can see the Momodus have waged and defeated anorexia conclusively grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2016
tico1212:
[s]

Na fat Albert dem resemble...
true! grin grin grin grin grin very fat Albert indeed, who dash dem eddie murphy?
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by otokx(m): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2016
Nigerian politicians are mostly all the same with their families residing in the developed world with dual citizenship while their followers are here shouting APC, PDP and the rest of them false parties with no ideology.
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Eliteklaus(m): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2016
dele wowo sha
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 11, 2016
otokx:
Nigerian politicians are mostly all the same with their families residing in the developed world with dual citizenship while their followers are here shouting APC, PDP and the rest of them false parties with no ideology.
what else do you expect from 170 million poor, ignorant and hungry illitrates? or is it 200 million now?

every politician is the same, hyporcrites!
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by TLAX: 10:50am On Sep 11, 2016
Why are they all overweight?
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 11, 2016
TLAX:
Why are they all overweight?
they ate all the burgers and doughnuts in MCDEE! grin
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by fatboislim(m): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Red kpali
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Thobiy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hmmn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 / I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) / S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.