Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,316 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch (33209 Views)

Toy Used To Lure And Kidnap A Four Year Old Child In Rivers State [photos] / Alfa Paid Me N500 To Lure 3-Year-Old To His Death - 15-Year-Old Suspect / Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by Laido: 9:37am On Sep 11, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Nigeria has gotten out of hand!

Been outter hand way back! Outter all the body self! #Na todey use Werey port am oo!
Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by bettercreature(m): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2016
Laido:

Been outter hand way back! Outter all the body self! #Na todey use Werey port am oo!
Nigeria is still the best place to live as long as you have cash

1 Like

Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by Qualer: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2016
LadyMercedes:

seriously out of hand ooo!

but... why you so juicy though! wink
Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 11, 2016
Qualer:

seriously out of hand ooo!

but... why you so juicy though! wink

Lol. 5 Alive? Happy Hour? Chivita? tongue
Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by teamfrabidel: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2016
may God save us in this country
Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by kenoz(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2016
Nice info.

We'll not fall victim IJN
Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by Thobiy(m): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2016
tyson98:
Me and my household will not be a victim in jesus name.AMEN
AMEN
Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by 2kurupt(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Mtcheeeew!!! Shey bi na person wey get better money to pay ransom na hin dem go kidnap angry

That was then, now even helpless job seekers & low income earners are targeted. At least I know a case of fake job interview turned kidnap here in Port Harcourt.

Be guided
Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by rafcrown(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
IF WE ARE NOT SECURED,IT MEANS A LOT.
DO SOMETHING,PLEASEEEEE
Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by Cathony(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
Terrible, even in Churches ?? Nawa oh...Guys r seriously hungry
Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by Akinaukwa: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Who fit kidnap man wey no see food chop for this hard times, you go release am by force. Anyway good hints ops, but many Nigerians will not stop displaying their wealth thereby attracting these bunch of criminals to their doorsteps.
Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hope kidnappers are not viewing this thread
Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by Laido: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
bettercreature:
Nigeria is still the best place to live as long as you have cash

I concur G ... I don't normally see Nigeria notso people do see it! Naija is so good that, u may wanna sleep tonight without havin #100. And b4 waking up the next day, your could be on some 10, 20, 30million.
Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by Minemrys: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
LadyMercedes:
What do you hope to achieve with this your comment? Be the solution and not the problem.
Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by Minemrys: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Sometimes, it's the water tap in the compound that is turned on.
babe u sure say u never do this business before? Lols u are so on point. Or they may even be the ones to on the generator 4 the person. [try dat one 4 my house, we go force d pesn buy fuel 4 d gen use am watch diego and paloma]
Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by Minemrys: 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
juman:
A destroyed country.
fix it then.
Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by Nellybobo(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
tyson98:
Me and my household will not be a victim in jesus name.AMEN
AMEN seconded
Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by Chrysz(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
mhizAnnie:
Switching off generators and pretending to be relatives are the oldest tricks in the books
Me dy normally come out wit club nd lamp if ma gen off.

1 Like

Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by professore(m): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
This is like food,that should be digested,meanwhile let those around waterways be careful then.
Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by Artib(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Firefire:
Crime rate increasing in Nigeria since 29th May, 2015. embarassed
what a pity!

2 Likes

Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by Qualer: 12:51am On Sep 12, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Lol. 5 Alive? Happy Hour? Chivita? tongue

all of the above mentioned below and more! tongue tongue

babe... why you so juicy?
i go soon come thief you! cheesy
Re: 10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims-the Punch by tammie24: 9:30am On Sep 12, 2016
Fidelismaria:

Yinmu for u

Its because of pple lyk u DAT Nigeria is still lyk dis

cry cry

Any small tin na Jesus una go dey call on instead make una do am yaself
person hold your hand

If you want to do it yourself go ahead na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed By Chinese Police Over Expired Visa In Guangzhou China / Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees / Cameroonian Woman Strangles Neighbour's Children After Kidnapping Them (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.