Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me (1443 Views)

Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? / What It Means When A Guy Cries At The Thought Of Loosing You! / She Scares Me With Dis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 11, 2016
embarassed embarassed

Guys is this Normal?? Yes I'm an introvert and i like spending time with myself,i also hate having someone(wife) that will be disturbing my inner peace.

with the way things re going ,i am not sure i will be getting married ,i prefer having a baby mama that will have kids for me.
Am i alone in this
Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by donbenedict(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2016
You ain't alone in this buh my case is very much different

If anyone asks me if living alone as a bachelor is better Dan living with a woman, i"d choose rather to live with a woman.

Cuz the advantages of living with a woman outweighs the advantages of living alone. And not just a woman, but a good woman.

Look am tired of cooking meals myself, am tired of going to the market myself, am tired of of sleeping alone on my very wide bed. When business comes with a good profit, I get so pissed because I don't have anyone to run it for me while i'm away. So I know how much I lose everyday just because I don't have someone to help.

Buh I don't have any choice, being a bachelor is just a phase of life, and I can't wait to be in the next phase.

So if u ask me, i"d tell u dat u are your own problem.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2016
donbenedict:

If anyone asks me if living alone as a bachelor is better Dan living with a woman, i"d choose rather to live with a woman.

Cuz the advantages of living with a woman outweighs the advantages of living alone. And not just a woman, but a good woman.

Look am tired of cooking meals myself, am tired of going to the market myself, am tired of of sleeping alone on my very wide bed. When business comes with a good profit, I get so pissed because I don't have anyone to run it for me while i'm away. So I know how much I lose everyday just because I don't have someone to help.

Buh I don't have any choice, being a bachelor is just a phase of life, and I can't wait to be in the next phase.

Good women re very hard to find bro...i saw my cousin marry an amazing girl as a wife,but within 2 yrs she turned into something else and wrecked his life and businesses .
Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by sinaj(f): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2016
donbenedict:

u r tired of bumping into me in d markit grin

Don't mind d op jore

He hasn't really been lonely b4

He is yet to meet d right girl that will fit into his lifestyle smiley
Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by mercichoco(f): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2016
Maybe because you are still not matured/riped for marriage.
Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by donbenedict(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2016
sinaj:

Don't mind d op jore

lol I told u Dah choba is a small town and Dah i"d bump into u, u laffed. I"d still bump into u several times until u come and see me
Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by donbenedict(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2016
Passy089:

Good women re very hard to find bro...i saw my cousin marry an amazing girl as a wife,but within 2 yrs she turned into something else and wrecked his life and businesses .
are u for real? shocked please tell me more abt it. I"d love to learn
Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2016
Space booked for my cattle business, pls if u're not buying,pls move on unless u're a fine gal cos I dnt like to be alone!

Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by Debbywills(f): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2016
You are a Loner, Don't say You an Introvert.
Start fasting for God to rewind Your Mentality sad

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2016
donbenedict:
are u for real? shocked please tell me more abt it. I"d love to learn

Most women will form loyal but once they get in the will show you their real colour...thats y so many marriages re crashing now.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2016
Debbywills:
ur waist is so electrifying, tappn current frm that waist cld be so risky a man cld lose it precious life!
Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2016
Debbywills:

If you re not an introvert i dont expect you to understand
Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by Debbywills(f): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2016
Passy089:

If you re not an introvert i dont expect you to understand

I'm Ambiverted in nature grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by sinaj(f): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2016
donbenedict:
lol I told u Dah choba is a small town and Dah i"d bump into u, u laffed. I"d still bump into u several times until u come and see me
maybe wen next we bump into each other again, u will look for a big Ghana must go bag nd carry me grin
Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2016
Debbywills:

I'm Ambiverted in nature grin

So you re 2faced.....oya come n start going hehehehe
Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by Osgilliat(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2016
Passy089:

Most women will form loyal but once they get in the will show you their real colour...thats y so many marriages re crashing now.

You are right.. That's why there is need to check the family background of your woman.
If her parents are no more together then you need to be careful with such girl
Watch and always ask questions about her married sisters with their husbands I believe these can go a long way and also a little bit of luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2016
jonaifame22:
Space booked for my cattle business, pls if u're not buying,pls move on unless u're a fine gal cos I dnt like to be alone!

Are you from daura?
Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by Debbywills(f): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2016
Passy089:

So you re 2faced.....oya come n start going hehehehe

Lol. It depends on The situation I find myself grin
Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2016
sinaj:

Don't mind d op jore

Actually i am the type of guy that if i have my way i wont mind spending 70% of my time alone.

but i braved the odds by living together with my gf for 3 terrific years bk then in sch ,so i can tell you i know how both of em feels.
Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2016
Debbywills:

Lol. It depends on The situation I find myself grin

Lol....May be our collabo fit mk sens o
Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2016
Osgilliat:

You are right.. That's why there is need to check the family background of your woman.
If her parents are no more together then you need to be careful with such girl
Watch and always ask questions about her married sisters with their husbands I believe these can go a long way and also a little bit of luck.

Sure bro....but In some cases ,siblings have different contrasting characters,so one can not use the behavior of some of them to judge the rest.

The best thing that can happen to any Man is marry a good woman and the worst thing that can happen to any man is marrying a bad woman because she will wreck your life and make u die befo your time.
Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by donbenedict(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2016
sinaj:
maybe wen next we bump into each other again, u will look for a big Ghana must go bag nd carry me grin
of course... wink

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by donbenedict(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2016
Passy089:

this is 100 percent true! cool thank u for this advice
Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by sinaj(f): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2016
Passy089:

Actually i am the type of guy that if i have my way i wont mind spending 70% of my time alone.

but i braved the odds by living together with my gf for 3 terrific years bk then in sch ,so i can tell you i know how both of em feels.
ok as an introvert, u njoy ur own company more, u are free with those around u but nt strangers, u hardly trust people huh?

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 11, 2016
sinaj:
ok as an introvert, u njoy ur own company more, u are free with those around u but nt strangers, u hardly trust people huh?

Exactly...Sinaj re u an introvert too
Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by jonaifame22(m): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2016
Passy089:

Are you from daura?
I'm frm zion
Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 11, 2016
Op, you are not alone. Marriage scares the shit outta me even relationships do angry cry

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by jonaifame22(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2016
Passy089:

Are you from daura?
I'm frm zion
Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by sinaj(f): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2016
Passy089:

Exactly...Sinaj re u an introvert too
yes I am.

You knw u can get to njoy d company of your gf too.

Even though it nt gonna be easy, if u can get a girl that understands your nature, and you guys get along very well, u can actually get yourself to trust her even though it gonna take time doing that.

You will love her nd also get to njoy her company too.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2016
sinaj:
yes I am.

You knw u can get to njoy d company of your gf too.

Even though it nt gonna be easy, if u can get a girl that understands your nature, and you guys get along very well, u can actually get yourself to trust her even though it gonna take time doing that.

You will love her nd also get to njoy her company too.

Yea i actually did enjoy her company because she a very funny and intelligent person that was y i coped for that long....

my only turn off is she doesn't give me privacy at all,always wants to play with me and she talks a lot too
Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by biazarre(m): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2016
I support Mr op jare...

d last tym ma gurl frend spent 3weeks wit me in ma crib was like.... sealing ma soul in a Titus can.... I just wanna b free....
Re: Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me by sinaj(f): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2016
Passy089:

Yea i actually did enjoy her company because she a very funny and intelligent person that was y i coped for that long....

my only turn off is she doesn't give me privacy at all,always wants to play with me and she talks a lot too
lol

Every reltnshp has its up nd down nd urs shudnt b exempted tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau / Suffering From Domestic Violence / What Aspect Of Romance Do You Love Most? Am Hot Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.